Well, bigots? How does it feel to be literally shaking?

Well, bigots? How does it feel to be literally shaking?

Grasping for any straws they can to insult with at this point

>Implying corporations weren't the ones who started all this bullshit to being with.
>Implying prime time shilling from the NFL isn't an established past-time.

The best part is more liberal news sites are shitting on her for not bashing Trump, than conservative news sites are shitting on her for performing.

I bet 84 lumber is literally shaking a lot more than most conservatives right now.

A team led by the greatest coach and quarterback in history (2 white trump supporters) won.

Crusty losers are assmad

Was it not the same last year when katy perry done it

I'mmmmm litttttterallly shakkkkkkkingggg

/ourguys/ won

I forgot this guy exists. Has he devolved into a mess ever since trump won?

>if no one is oppressing us we will create oppression for ourselves

Not shaking, zero fucks given. Will not buy the products.

WHITES WIN AGIAN

NIGGERS BTFO

literally fucking who? SAGE

Friendly reminder that black people who make up a majority of the NFL hate gays for the most part and that your pet minorities would physically assault you in their countries.

>Implying my dick cares about lady Gaga being bi

Weird choice of words... crusty. He's almost definitely the crusty one. I mean his whole life is devoted to pursuing cum, smegma and shit and smearing these things around orifices.

Why would she damage her own career prospects during a high profile event?

She wants signing for tv/film so why would she fuck it up over some salty cry babies?

Remember that ad with the alpha black baby who was the Seahawks fan and the beta white cucks baby who was the Pats fan?

>look how degenerate we are XD
What is a "crusty bigot"?

>Brazil calling other bigots
For fuck's sake, at least try to hide the fact that you're using a proxy. Saged.

Dude Gaga looks like a crusty old prostitute. Just why?

That catch was nothing short of miraculous