Twitters Shoah Business

Twitter dot com really seems to be going out of their way to punish users for wrong-think as of late, more so than usual.

I've seen tons of accounts being shut down day after day, and even when they make new ones, use VPN's or rebrand they're shut down again within the day, if not sooner.

Naturally the only accounts being targeted are ones operated by white people with politically incorrect views - jihadis and paedos still get a free pass.

Any anons here know why Jack's so rustled, how they're targeting accounts or how to escape the seemingly perpetually banhammer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dAAUD7jtFas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All the California tech companies are ganging up on Trump and nationalism in general. They're all globalists, anti-white bias is a d&c strategy to that end.

jack is a faggot

All tech companies are part of the government spying network. They are C I A.

Should get when Harmabe retweeted babyfur to all her fans.

I'm surprised ChateauEmissary (Chateau Heartiste blog writer) hasn't been banned again yet, he's max redpilled

To be fair would it not be in everyone's best interest to allow isis supporters to talk on twitter. It would make it easier to investigate them.

I already am. Vive Le Quebec

youtube.com/watch?v=dAAUD7jtFas

Theyve started throttling Trump himself as well - many of his posts are getting 10s of thousands less impressions in same time period despite follower count going up. Yet every single reply to his tweets are by negative liberals.

Jack is an unironic autist. He's having a sperg out.

that time he purged right wing accounts and accidentally suspended himself

people with money are funding twitter to continue pushing their agenda
it's not a for-profit business
it's a social media platform for lefties to echo each other