Alex Jones: Hillary Clinton is a psychic vampire draining the life essence out of children through dark-matter tension...

>Alex Jones: Hillary Clinton is a psychic vampire draining the life essence out of children through dark-matter tension points in the 12th dimension
>Joe Rogan: Ok slow down Alex, let's see if we can break this down, we got a source for that Jaime?
>Joe: Holy shit, it's real

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=mo46oeQN3HU&t=4s
youtu.be/RymaodaYc0E?t=140
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transhumanism
youtu.be/M2v68iQhDSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If Hillary herself was actually involved with satanic/moloch worship then this is likely

open your eyes

Alex is a fucking riot, I think he's trolling his way to the bank. I take .00001% of the shit he spews as semi-legit.

Hold on, Jamie, can you pull this up?

>Eddie Bravo: But what does that have to do with stratospheric aerosol injections???

Being proportionately skeptical of the minority invariably leads to ignorance and stupidity.

>Alex Jones: Do you wanna know what Trump told me or not?

Is that like Albert Pike?

Easy there Alex. Put the kool aid down.

>Eddie: ALBERT PIKE
>Alex: Do you want to hear the truth or n-
>Eddie: ALBERT PIKE

alex is right tho

go read some montalk or gnostics

i've listened to this thing 3 time already, gearing up for my 4th run

Then who was Bill Hicks?

Alex Jones is at least 50% legit.

If you can transcribe his fucktarded imagery (psychic vampires, etc.), a lot of stuff makes sense. But he's too deep in hyperbole for anyone to see him as anything but a nutjob

Damn, Alex is looking good these days. How do I get to his level, what's his routine?

Eddie was so fucking annoying. If he hadn't been there, the discussion between alex and joe would of been truly epic. I think eddie was a cia plant to ruin it.

>How do I get to his level, what's his routine?
Coke. Lots and lots of coke.

Imagine this podcast with Joey Diaz also.

I think i would have laughed so hard pee came out.

Alex and Joe are ZIONISTS
Controlled opposition.
Listen to David Duke instead.

Eddie was so naive and innocent in that interview. I think Alex realized that he couldn't handle that many redpills and took it easy on him.

Look up Transhumanism.

I was blown away, everything Jones said in that interview is 100% true. He just makes it sound crazy with his tone and unorganized rambling.

Take a chance columbus did cock sucka.......

>Listen to David Duke instead

trust me i know

I was tracking with Alex even when he was talking about sub-dimensions

You think they was sacrificing all them kids for nothing?

When someone goes this far out of their way to not name the Jew, you know something is up.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard

Can you give me a full rundown on CUBES?

I used to think all the memes about Alex were legit and he really believed in lizard people. Then I watched this video and I realized he is actually completely sane and that the rest of the world are the crazy ones.

>Believes in mememagic
>Can't believe that Hillary does satanic pentagrams to transfer life force of the young to her own

Welcome to the new fucking timeline motherfuckers.

>tfw you love hyperbole and metaphors

youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4

cege

Youre trapped by an invention called dimensions and the 4th one, time, is the one killing you and your whole family

oh fugg

He's controlled opposition.
It can't be that jews are trying create a marxist globalist state they can have complete control over, again.
No, it's psychic vampires getting their orders from 5th dimensional satan that are plotting to take things over.

Maybe fish people really are real. I genuinely believe Alex is right about almost everything. I hope Trump reveals all the darkest secrets of our government and Alex gets vindicated.

The psychic vampires thing was a metaphor. As for the dimensions, he was describing what the globalists believe.

Nigga you about to get teached on some fuckin' cubes

For real this shit is actually creepy as fuck. A lot of stuff starts to make sense after you research this. The dude's voice on this audio is kinda annoying, but it's a fun intro

Check this out: youtube.com/watch?v=mo46oeQN3HU&t=4s

>tfw ascended many levels in irony and discovered the truth in 100% of what Alex Jones says

>" I AM JEWISH!! "
-Alex Jones
youtu.be/RymaodaYc0E?t=140

>I AM JEWISH
I AM JEWISH
>I AM JEWISH
I AM JEWISH
>I AM JEWISH
I AM JEWISH
>I AM JEWISH
I AM JEWISH
>I AM JEWISH
I AM JEWISH
>I AM JEWISH
I AM JEWISH
>I AM JEWISH
I AM JEWISH
>I AM JEWISH
I AM JEWISH
>I AM JEWISH
I AM JEWISH
>I AM JEWISH
I AM JEWISH

>
Marxism is baby's first redpill.

Researching occultism amongst the elites is the next step in the redpill. Marxism is just a tool they use to carry out their occult agenda.

They are vampires, sorta.

He named everything but the Jew even reptilians.

Why not just name the Jew?
Why does he feel the need to make everyone in the world think he's insane?

Because it's not the Jews, they are only a part of the elite. He isn't trying to look insane he is just passionate.

>make everyone think you're insane
>win
>all the sane people look like assholes

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE DINOSAURS

this

super male vitality

>tfw know for sure psychic vampires are real
>tfw alex jones is still a fucking shill
he's fucking wife is a jew for god's sake

How can anyone not love Alex Jones?

psy-op

lol i miss this meme

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
>video related

>A FANTASTIC LEAF
more like amphetamine. you can't sit in front of a camera and do "news" for 4 hours straight with a drug that makes you comedown in less than 20 minutes.

Jones has obviosly studied the elite's weird obsession with occultism.

That's why they do all of this spirit cooking/child trafficing shit. They want to develop technology that brings them to immortality, and they think that occultism will bless them with the intelligence to do it.

Jones knows this, but he says it in a weird way.

Here is what the elitsts really want to do. It doesn't just stop at globalism: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transhumanism

Sounds like he's on a redpill overdose and damaging the movement with it

The purpose of redpilling is critical thinking and spread facts

>hillary is a ritualist sacrificing children for moloch - OVERDOSE
>hillary is a warmonger that had the lead on destabilizing the middle east and killing gaddafi for special interest groups and rigged the election - USEFUL FACTS
And the useful facts could be used to get more atrention to the other very high influengial people/organisations that were part of the corruption and wars to spread the anger towards the evil/corrupt ones

You guys are just taking it over the edge and scare normies away without having a real impact

wow i really enjoyed this post

Mama never said the medicine would taste good

You know Tom? I haven't been to montalk in tears, is he still producing new stuff?

>Did you see that one interview
>Jamie pull it up
>*pulls mic closer*
>did you see that one article about the danci-
>there it is
>wow
>what the fuck

Normies will never take it serious nor give a fuck about abstract ideas

Share the informations that fit their world view and they'll become useful idiots and probably even start to look deeper into it on their own

And always high quality but low doses for the starters, even the most brainwashed hippie knows that

Isn't he divorced?

Church family reporting in cocksuckas

#basedunclejoey

kek

This.
At first you think, well maybe he dosent name the Jew because he wants to redpill more normies. Be more subtle.
It's not "The Jews are plotting to destroy the white race, they call us goyim, were just cattle in their eyes."
It's "The global elite are plotting to destroy the common man, they're after your freedom. They want to turn you into a slave, you're just cattle to them!"
But then he goes on a rant about gay frogs, so anything subtle lost.
He's both on point and right, and completely batshit insane at the same time.
So maybe the goal is not to redpill, but to make redpilled people seem insane.

i just think your feeble german sentiments can't handle this dosage of redpill, you just aren't used to this level of based in your environment

Jones is from Texas, so he deals in strong redpills on a daily basis. you are like a little child

Alex should name the flat earth. He's a globalist shill.

>implying hill doesn't do this

Hill DOES do this. Why do you think that there's all of this weird spirit cooking/moloch references in the wikileaks?

Anytime a civilization starts getting into occultism, human trafficking follows. When Rome got into occultism, then weird pedo shit followed with it. That's apart of occultism.

Child abuse is for the point of appeasing Moloch and the planet Saturn. That's what they did in The Bible in the Old Testament. They think it's going to give them divine wisdom

eddie doesnt usually drink or smoke, he got out of hand once he was too far gone. Alex even said early on "Imagine if it was just me and joe shooting ideas back and forth" Joe had him there to leave enough bs to not make it too obvuiously red pill worthy

speak foryourself faggot. some of it is satire like when trump tweets. its closer to 60 70% and more than not he preaches truths

Insert Jews for elites and you're good to go.

>alright, ya fucks
>how daaare you
>that's onnit O-N-N-I-T total human optimisation
>it's so psychedelic
>he fuckin MURRRRRRdered

>eddie doesnt usually drink or smoke
>or smoke

the are real.

When will he give us the full redpill on Saturn? The Black Sun, and it's kike worshipers are the main problem right now. Moloch, and his outdated cult are small potatoes, compared to them.

Alex Jones is an anglophobic bigot. Should be jailed for h8 speech.

youtu.be/M2v68iQhDSc

The man is a prophet

Moloch represents saturn bruh

It's now the number 1 most viewed JRE podcast.

Ah yes. Now I remember. Everything ties back to Saturn in the end. Wonder when humanity, can finally figure out a way to, mass-scatter the bastard into it's composing particles.

(((elites))) have an agenda to form a globalist marxist state to end the European people.

checked, mon

ALEXPILL
The Elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know all this; some are good, some are bad, some are mixed. But, the good ones don’t ever want to organise, the bad instead are the ones that organise, because they lust after power. Powerful consciences don’t want to dominate other people, they want to empower them, so they don’t tend to get together until things are really late in the game, then they come together. Evil is always defeated, because good is so much stronger. And, we’re on this planet and Einstein’s physics showed it, Maxwell’s physics showed it, all of it, that there is at least twelve dimensions, and now that’s why all the top scientist and billionaires are coming out saying it’s a false hologram, it is artificial. The computers are scanning it and finding tensions points where it is artificially projected and gravity is bleeding in to this universe, that’s what they call dark matter. So, we’re like a thought or a dream that’s like a wisp in some computer program, some god’s mind, whatever. They’re proving it all, it’s all coming out.

Now, there’s like this sub transmission zone below the third dimension that’s just turned over the most horrible things, which is what it resonates to, and it’s trying to get up into the third dimension, that’s just a basic level consciousness to launch into the next levels. And our species is already way up to the fifth, sixth dimension consciously, our best people. But there is this big war trying to like, basically destroy humanity, because humanity has free will, and there is a decision to which level we want to go to. We have free will, so evils will have to contend, not just good. And the Elites themselves believe they’re racing, using human technology to try to take our best minds, and build some type of breakaway civilization where they’re going to merge with machines, transcend and break away from the failed species that is man, which is kind of like a false transmission because they’re thinking what they are as ugly and bad, projecting on to themselves instead of believing, no it’s a human test about building us up, and so, Google set up eighteen, nineteen years ago. I knew about this before it was declassified, I’m just saying I have good sources.

They want to build a giant artificial system, and Google believes the first artificial intelligence will be a supercomputer based on the neuron activities of the hive mind of humanity with billions of people wired into the internet exchange (holy shit), and so all of our thoughts go into it, and we’re actually building a computer that has real neurons in real time that’s also psychically connected to us, that are organic creatures so that they will have current prediction powers, future prediction powers, a true crystal ball. But the big secret is, once you have a crystal ball and know the future, you can add stimuli beforehand and make decisions that can control the future. And so then, it’s the end of consciousness and freewill for individuals as we know, and a true two-point-o, in a very bad way, hive mind consciousness with an A.I jacked into everyone, knowing our hopes and dreams, delivering it to us, not in some PKD wire head system, where we plug in and give up our consciousness because of unlimited pleasure, but because we were already wired in and absorbed before we knew it by giving over our consciousness to this system our daily decisions that it was able to manipulate and control into a larger system. There’s now a human counterstrike taking place to shut this up before it gets fully into place and to block these systems, and to try and have an actual debate about where humanity goes, and cut off the paedophiles and psychic vampires that are controlling this A.I system before humanity is destroyed.

The paedophiles, at whatever level, they rule the devil, whatever you want to call, this interdimensional thing, which gives them advanced off world technology, the fallen one, that’s out of this world, is giving them advanced knowledge on how to construct these systems that have already been used before on other populations. That’s Satan. Satan became something, that you know, the stupid preacher tells you about, who’s totally controlled or something you read about in the news or TV, but this is an interdimensional force that wants to influence us to build something that absorbs us and kills us, rather than the divine free will we are given to build something much better and empowers the species so the species is now making a decision about its entire future. I know from looking at all the data, researching it, studying it, watching the enemy, that’s the big decision that humanity has now got before us.

Why are fruits from the UK so obsessed with US politics?

Haven't seen a Wagner drawing in years

THE MAN KNOWS TOO MUCH

>FUCK CLOUDS

>The Basic Gestalt

I'm half way through. It gives me immense respect for both Joe and Alex.
Both of whom have been under attack by anons before, really made me think.

>that was walter cronkite

We would need a Dyson sphere to destroy Saturn.

came to post this

they just crossed people with pigs 100% believe there are fish mutants