Is drinking whole milk some kind of WN meme? Pls explain

Is drinking whole milk some kind of WN meme? Pls explain

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.latimes.com/2012/jun/30/science/la-sci-tomato-taste-20120630
medium.com/@paleodeadlift/prologue-the-coming-of-the-milk-93058981d66f#.w59co76xa
youtube.com/watch?v=G9De8wOKFpk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think its because the milk man used to deliver it when america was once great or some shit.

It's great for lifting. Just get organic.

Most of the non-white world is lactose intolerant

>drinking watered down milk
Literally why do people do this

I'm 17% injun and still lactose intolerant. damn...

it's good for your bones and regular milk (homogenised and pasteurised) has added hormones.
its just a public service announcement. not everything has to be sinister.
if you can get some raw milk, try it. its great.

Whole milk is best milk that you can get at the store (raw milk is best), Why would you buy watery milk?

Cause they want to get jewed.

even whole milk isn't like fresh milk. the first time I had raw milk I thought it was off. its thick and kinda like thin yoghurt. we've been sold a second grade product our whole lives.

who cares what kind of milk you drink? whats with americans getting autistic about food?

>t. Lactose intolerant cuck

they poured milk all over that black chick in the grocery in American History X

not sure if there's a connection there other than the Paper guy saying it was racist

You're seeing a trend about it because one of the characters from the HWNDU stream drinks unpasteurised milk and it has become a meme.

No kidding. There are a lot of food products like this. The tomatoes they sell at the store are almost all shit compared to what you can grow yourself or buy from a local grower.

just because its a meme doesn't mean it isn't true
milk is good for you
some people here in Aus invested in a dairy cow, it was about 20 people - cow cost a few thousand, and they were getting their own milk. the gov closed that loophole now though. the only way you are aloud to have pure raw milk is if you own the cow independently.
shits fucked
there is a bit of a movement sort of campaigning for raw milk to be sold although it is mostly potheads and hippies who are part of it.

we have a few local markets that go on around here which sells homegrown food.
the quality is so different, we have become complacent with what is offered, generally anyway.
>funny story about homegrown tomatoes
my dad worked as a fitter for locos and they had a porta-potty for the shit house.
where the loo was dumped a tomato plant grew, dad would bring them home and that is how I first tasted organic food.
he told me about a year later when he changed jobs

more importantly, why is that guy "down to fuck"

Whole Milk will give you prostate cancer.

Milk is great though.

drinking milk is a degenerate activity, only retards would drink a pus that is excreted from a cows tites

>puss and titties
reminds me of your mum, m8

were you breast fed?

You can keep your polio, thanks...

That is funny.

You might find this article interesting.
articles.latimes.com/2012/jun/30/science/la-sci-tomato-taste-20120630

>>MFW can't drink milk because of my 16% Ashkenazi Jews blood

That's because they spray ethylene and shit on it to ripen it faster to sell to goys.

yep, im not a babby anymore tho, and neither i presume are you, also i was never a bovine

TAKE THE MILK PILL

see They bred the taste out in the process of making them more suited to the current food marketing system.

>tfw spic
>not lactose intolerant

man i drank as little milk as possible as a child, and my bones are fucking solid man, ive never broken one, milk is a jewish scam, like most things, eat red meat and green leafs, along with lots of vegetables and you'll be much better off then if you drink milk.

also milk is the main cause of asthma, so if you have kids, dont give em milk, unless you want them to turn out to be wimpy bitch chillens

>then
D R O P P E D

huh, the less likely to bruise tomatoes have less sugar and don't taste as nice
good article

..I had asthma as a kid, went to hospital a few times
maybe there is a correlation

Donald Trump Fan?

t. 120lb lanky pussy

240 pounds, 6 foot, 15% body fat, training for military

this
plz read friend's post
medium.com/@paleodeadlift/prologue-the-coming-of-the-milk-93058981d66f#.w59co76xa

>240 pounds, 6 foot, 15% body fat
ask me how i know you're e-statting

Sure you are kek

Likely story Bruce

are you the fantastical hacker known as Sup Forums?

>tfw brown
>tfw not lactose intolerant
>tfw getting mad gains for the race war :)

post pic of body. if you're really 240lbs 6' 15%bf you have to have taken mirror selfies all the time.

i know you're e-statting because i've been on /fit/ for 6 years and i actually lift

>240 lbs
>Military

A bit on the heavy side for the military, no?

Even if that's predominantly muscle - it will weigh you down and make basic training even worse. Army fitness is all about cardio and calisthenics.

Go fuck yourselves, CNN, you cum slurping faggots.

What did he mean by this?

>240lbs, 6ft, FIFTEEN PERCENT BODY FAT

Lol ok bud. Post your physique

youtube.com/watch?v=G9De8wOKFpk

i've never taken a selfie in my life, i think its one of the worst things in society and im not gonna start just for you to jack off to

yeah i know, im doing predominately cardio and endurance excerises now to try and get the weight down

But then why do many Asian regions drink milk? even most Indians begin drinking milk at a very young age.

>and im not gonna start just for you to jack off to
this proves you're lying on the internet

many indians have aryan blood

That is a crock of bullshit. Milk is a large part of white culture, most jews are lactose intolerant.

You are a jew.

yeah i guess, this is me, the writing on the side is my motto for life

obligatory

I was thinking about this, I mean maybe he's right but maybe its the hormones in the regular milk that we buy that leads to asthma. the preventative medicine (puffers) are another hormone to fight against the symptoms of asthma. but I dunno. I believe milk is good for bones

>Is drinking whole milk some kind of WN meme?

If it wasn't before, it sure the fuck is now.

I hate milk, but may start drinking it to be part of the team.

could be, but i dont think so, my nose is normal size and i dont have the tendency to horde money, also im not lactose intolerant i just dont like the taste of milk or butter, sue me okay schlomo

pic related, my ancestor

He's not right, it isn't milk itself it's the general poisoned nature of every product we eat. If you eat anything from mass industrial agriculture you are poisoning yourself, whether it's vegetables, meats, or milk. It's all filled with xeno-endocrine molecules and pesticides and all sorts of junk.

Look m8, milk and dairy is part of white culture. We've had domesticated cattle for thousands of years and we've drank their milk and made cheese for essentially as long. The current environment that most cattle live in and that most milk is produced by is poisonous and bad, but that's just global jewry wanting to weaken the goyim.