Moderate Action

Anyone Here NOT a hired liberal or alt-rightist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e7YJWLXxO5Q
discord.gg/EHZxT
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The hired liberal meme needs to die. I demand compensation.

but then that makes you a extreme-centrist.

You have no position and that makes you a garbage mutualist

YOU ARE LIKE GAYS SUPPORTING ISLAM.

JUST WAIT TILL THE "MODERATE" left and islamists are in power. We will see how that goes for you fag.

Soo, just a useless centrist...

Centrist scum

Yea.

I'm just a faggot killing time catching up on current events while my son watches Mutt n' Stuff on television next to me on the couch.

Third Way

I would like to be centrist but it didnĀ“t work.
Our polticians faild us so no.
Centrism is dead. And so the Right will rise.

Your extreme moderatism won't divide us! We will not bow to your moderate requests.

I'm a Classical Liberal and I do it for free.

>moderate action

Get fucked kike. Either way you swing it, the Babyboomer mouth breathers, and what they coined as "moderate policy", lead to this mess...

You're just lazy both in heart and soul, and confuse nostalgia for solutions.

BASH EVERYONE WHO BELIEVES THEIR IDEOLOGY IS OBJECTIVELY GOOD OR WHO ISN'T WILLING TO CHANGE THEIR OPINION UPON HEARING COMPELLING NEW EVIDENCE OR A WELL WORDED ARGUMENT

>you foolish radicals have no idea of the vastness of my intellect...
>i am........
>...le centrist

HEY HEY HO HO A LACK OF RESPECT FOR THE RIGHT OF ANOTHER PERSON TO HOLD A DIFFERING OPINION HAS GOT TO GO

If I can get paid to troll for a liberal agenda, I want to know where to apply. Actually, if there's a way to get paid for any agenda at all, pro-life, pro-choice, equality, fascism, nazis, the KKK, black lives matter, gay rights, NAMBLA, communism, Chinese mining in Africa - I don't give a fuck; I'll say anything you want on Sup Forums for a small fee.

Me.

If any user knows this please say.

Whore

I would too though...

Fence sitters are the worst.
Nobody likes you kikes.

I love it. Now we need anti-cent.

I come here during work hours to shill. Then I come here after my shift to make the lives of other shills hard as fuck so that my progress reports always look better.

Totally serious about this - shill hirers, I need a job. Your cause is my cause. You like slaughtering and raping the viscera of dead children? I dream of convincing people online all day that your use of children and their remains is good, for money. Hit me up before this thread ends.

>moderate action
Moderates, by definition, don't "act", because doing so might offend someone, somewhere.

Hey, I'm relatively moderate, and I can say with only a moderate amount of doubt that I might consider objecting to your reasonable assertion if you don't mind.

I have to wonder how one takes moderate action when flying a flag similar to Antifa's. What's your plan OP?

I mind. What now?

No room on the fence
Neutrals off our streeets

You can be a centrist and still have people disagree with you. In fact, the centrist usually disagrees with everyone, with each group on different issues.

I guess im more of a racist/islamaphobic leftie?

>Support white European and Asian immigration
>Free health care
>Agree with giving aid as needed
>Support welfare/the dole but also support forcing long term unemployed to work clean parks if need be
>Against muslim immigration
>On the fence about gun rights in Australia, no muslims would probably push me towards relaxing those laws
>Agree about force deportation of illegals
>Would agree with large cuts to the education visas we hand out like crazy

Does that make me a leftie or a moderate?

wow

just looking at this image made me feel depressed. what a disgusting piece of shit drawing

youtube.com/watch?v=e7YJWLXxO5Q

Wow. This actually kinda took off

Rest assured, your actions will not go un-considered as being different. I'll bide my time. One day I know you'll tone it down or up a little bit.

>anti radicalist

might as well be a cuck or a liberal

Sure. One of my Humanities professors said that everyone should pick a side, if they don't want to be shot both in front and in the back. I disagree with her.

We are dedicated kekist. Worshippers of chaos

How many more of these will pop up???

So many Anti-[Insert Ideology Here]

/pol Discord:
discord.gg/EHZxT

I'm anti-leftist maybe a radical in that regard

can you guys just make your cuck flag already

usually centrists are just ignorant about the issues and forces at work.

People like Sargon genuinely believe there was a time when race was a null factor. There wasn't. It was less polarized, sure, but diversity always has that risk

careful with joining antifa

you could get stabbed with an aids needle by some schizophrenic crust punk who suspects you of being literally hitler

Le Sargon is trying to make kekism a recognized religion in the UK. His doctrines will be reflective of his own masturbatory beliefs rather than the anti-muslim/jew chaos of Kek

I only work from home.

Is it just me, or has Sargon been getting a bit big for his britches lately?

At first glance, I thought that symbol was a pair of scissors.

it's not just you. It's rather obnoxious seeing cribbed altright and cribbed Sup Forums memes.

From helicopter rides to kek

>alt right
I'm true right. Alt right is a Jew meme used to divide up the right.

-not certain the jews are the masterminds behind this, but most people don't realize that there is no organized group of people called the "alt-right". They talk about them like the klan, like there's an alt-right head office.