Japan's pro Fascism media empire is infecting world's youth

Japan's media empire of anime and video games has become more and more pro-fascist.

The latest most popular anime is about a fantasy Germany with a strong pro-fascist message.

Millions upon Millions of kids across the world are becoming fascist or pro-fascist after watching these anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=cDnj64iUrC4

How based is Japan for red pilling so many kids?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EB177yCn4rs
youtube.com/watch?v=Fmerui7Cs1M
youtube.com/watch?v=SXVDCJt1_B0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Finally an anime worth watching.

>most popular anime of the season
>Konosuba S2 and Masamune kun are currently airing

No.

>konosu s2
Oh shit I didn't know that

>tfw born just in time to see fascism rise again

Yojo Senki is selling almost as much as konosuba

It's actually outdoing konosuba and I'm not sure why you even mentioned masamune. It's garbage.

Masamune is garbage

Kuzu no Honkai is actually top of the charts anyway. Youjo Senki is #2

>finally

He's doing it boys

The mods have been sliding my threads whenever I post this image so I'm posting it on here hoping to spread the awareness of the leftist threads by these signs!

How can anyone sit through this cringe fest?

>Trump becomes President
>appoints a weeaboo as his Press Secretary
>Ghost in the Shell gets a Super Bowl commercial
What a time to be alive

30 years, bro.
Yes, FINALLY.

After 30 years. FINALLY.

That show's not pro-facism idiot. It's about a stupid salaryman reincarnated as a girl who pretends to be a patriot in order to get herself promoted out of danger but fails every week.

Masamune is only more popular in the west because of manga scanlations.

Youjo Senki is this season's runaway hit in Nihon.

>leaf
Sasuga

Good story.

A lot of people flock to Many World stories.

Meanwhile, in Brazil

youtube.com/watch?v=EB177yCn4rs

This show was such fucking doooog shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Why put some shrill voiced little maniacal cunt as your protag? Seriously? Also all this fucking magic bullshit? Then all these crap scenes of her being some terrifying/hardcore soldier. Like you can only guide some one along with retarded shit long enough, man.

Fucking /jp/-tier pedo cunts forcing the market to be this crap.

watch some proper soap operas 2bh

youtube.com/watch?v=Fmerui7Cs1M

>watch first few episodes
>the train scene just before he dies

wtf i hate/dont believe in god now

>waifus are memetic weapons that serve as both defense against nuclear attack and offense against marxism

forgot image :DD

>Kuzu no Honkai
Only in the west.
Elevens don't watch this garbage and for good reasons.

looks alot like ww1 to me autismos.

>not helping the fuhrer smash worthless ishbaslimes.

>Trump is (indirectly) making anime great again
does the winning ever stop?

Based Resurrected Red Barron Loli.

Japan still has an insecurity. You rarely see straight up competitions in anime. Look at Gate.
4th gen warfare vs 1st gen

Youjo Senki 3rd gen combined arms vs second gen.

You mean (((Ghost in the Shell)))

It's WW1 with magic and lolis. Also the first episode introduces the stupidest military planning you'll ever see in any work of fiction or real life.

Pic related
I like watching the trainwreck. But no, I saw the JP chart as well for last week.

Is it based on Red Barron?

If anything it should be Hans-Joachim Marseille

Looks like Imperial Germany, not Nazi Germany Desu Senpai.

How in the fuck is that a good thing?
>I like watching the trainwreck.
Jesus Christ, at least have the bare minimum of self-respect.

anime is shit

It goes from WW1 into WW2 and beyond in an alternate universe with magic and shit.

This is clearly WWI

It's entertaining to watch sluts out-slut each other and NTR each other. I'm waiting for the episode with the loli.

Runway Horses anime made by PA Works when? (I guess they should make Spring Snow too)

>image doesn't include "uses exclamation point"

To each his own. Personally, I'm watching the other show ruined by the writer being a woman which is fucking Gundam.

Is anime /ourguy/?

AOTY to be honest family

It was - from the very beginning.

leftist spotted

Me too. I didn't know IBO was written by a woman. Not that it would matter much. Every gundam since Seed has been lackluster. AGE was a major disappointment.

It's literally fantasy WW1 you mongoloid.
It's also isekai shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=SXVDCJt1_B0

What is Japan's goal?

so the plot is a japanese sarari mang dies and because he insults God he gets reincarnated as an aryan loli and starts fighting a war?

i don't care about or watch anime but if this series interests me what else should i watch when i'm done with it?

Anyone else feel that this joke was capitalizing on recent events?

Ghost in the shell, movies or episodic content is pretty good.

Based on novels years old, so no

See

Boku no pico
Bible black
Legend of the blue wolves

it was extremely obvious about sheet covered rapefugees

>try to watch Tanya the Evil
>love the WWI aesthetic
>moe girls and the loli 9 year old main character keep ruining the immersion

fucking weebs

Turbo-autist tips his fedora so hard at God that God decides to punish him by making him the little girl in magic !WW1.
Turbo-autist then decides to go full 14/88.

Nope, combined arms had just become a thing in show. Must be Barron b/c ww1.

Trenches Pillboxes. Permanent Lines. These are trademark ww1 things. Far Stronger Religious Overtones as well.

>anime

Yikes.

Am I the only one who fucking hates these generic looking animes with the same kind of character archetypes and use of music. The one from OP looks exactly like that.
Sad.

I dig tanya but Demi chan is clearly the best of this season

Just watch sora no woto

Anime usually has better morals than Western TV.

>German hates an anime about saving his home country from foreign invasion

As expected

Essentially the premise is

>hedonistic, decadent atheist salaryman who's living the good life dies
>God's disappointed because more and more people have stopped believing in God
>God decides to reincarnate him in a position where it would be nearly impossible for him to live the good life, as an orphaned loli growing up in a shithole poverty orphanage in a wartorn country, thinking adversity would break him and make him faithful
>it backfires because the main character's arrogant and headstrong, so in order to prove a point to God he tries to live the most fulfilling and successful life he can without being faithful
>by doing this, he wraps himself up in the military assuming he'd be safer in the army doing duty-work away from the frontlines than as a random civilian who could get gunned down or bombed
>unintentionally rises in the ranks and is forced to go into the front lines anyways

Try Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu for something with non archetypal characters.

>i don't care about or watch anime but if this series interests me what else should i watch when i'm done with it?

Jin-Roh Wolf Brigade
Boku no Pico

BASED
A
S
E
D

It's a pity it has the complexity and subtlety of TDKR. I guess it's a step above video games.

I watched like 10 minutes of it and all I can say is OMFG

Sexi Nazi Lolis with Magic :D

I kind of want to see him bitchslap God for being such an arrogant prick. It would be a great finish.

It is not inferior to stuff like Game of Thrones.

Bullshit, post stalker chart.
It should be Konosuba S2, followed by Youjo Senki, with Konosuba s2 being in the lead from the glorious megaman clone.

Jin:Roh
GitS
Akira
Spirited Away
Re:Zero
JoJo

>Socially retarded Autist likes Anime

As expected

they know some shit for sure

>Assumptions
You should get off Sup Forums, maybe reddit would be more your style

Anyone else think that Miss Kobayashi's Maid Dragon is promoting anti-degeneracy by showing how great raising a child is? Episode 4 was heartwearming as fug

Stop making these threads. This show is garbage.

>Boku no Pico

i'm not interested in it because there's a kid in it you niggers, i meant anime about fascism and god

Fucking N U T in the beginning of the video

Women need to learn the joys of children again. Too much emphasis on work for women nowadays

:^)

>Not liking Isekai stories
Shit taste

Oh my gosh destroy japs already
I don't mind to fight against japs
This is war
Prepare war, you japs. I'll destroy all the jap monkey this time. And jap must pay for the sin of war crime by his blood

>a jaded asshole dies and gets reincarnated as a magical goosestepping loli that can shit magic and is totally overpowered and nobody can kill her and she's totally ruthless and she's the most perfect soldier that ever lived

N-Nani?

>Mary-sue
Not really, because it's realistic that a random fuck like us from Sup Forums could have retarded amounts of seemingly useless knowledge that becomes imperative in such situations.

>Reminder that America created Isekai shit

We understand the kind of shit we want. No one wants to live in this shit world, so the next best thing is getting transfer ed to a more interesting one.

that video you linked makes it look SO FUCKING SHIT

He's a member of the East Asia Anti-Japan Armed Front.

It's to red pill little kids and turn them into Trumpkins. It's also very weird.

I really like the Ring of Fire series. Virginia small-town gets transported, buildings and all, to the middle of germany in the hundred-years war.

He needs to change his flag.

>Re:zero
>Jojo