Other urls found in this thread:

ted.com/talks/hans_rosling_shows_the_best_stats_you_ve_ever_seen
ted.com/talks/hans_and_ola_rosling_how_not_to_be_ignorant_about_the_world
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strauss–Howe_generational_theory
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Liberals.

We fought for the wrong side

Hippys and niggers

why american barbecue only consist of burgers?

THAT LOOKS LIKE SHIT
WHERE ARE THE REFUGEES
WHERE IS THE DIVERSITY

White-guilt, niggers, and loose borders.

The artist was beaten so badly by his alcoholic veteran step-father that he was never able to paint again.

The end of Segregation

>he's never had an authentic cook-out grilled burger
It's the definition of american.

I fucking hate these posts. You know fucking well what went wrong. Are you expecting a debate? Fuck you, OP. SAGE

You mean what went right?

Do you not see the hotdogs wrapped in bacon and the barbecue ribs in the background? Not to mention the big pot of baked beans.

>women voting
>civilization

pick one

Who else is going to be at an American barbecue?

/our/ guy lost the ultimate meme war

It started when the baby boomers rejected the GI generation for being square.

Hippies (OG SJWs) started downfall.

Jews let the niggers breed in mass

>announcing sage

Is America Great Yet?

Rejection of Christian values

Indio asking us what went wrong

XD

BINGO!

We became convinced that Jews were white people.

Te dejaste que cagaran la cara y te olvidaste de tus ciudadanos por cambio de dinero.

>Why are americans eating burgers?
>american
You answered yourself

Jewish influence.

baby boomers destroyed everything

Godless people, who spit on god his mother and the church.. you still hate and or disbelieve him..

immigration act of 1965

yeah this

i think recent media like Mad Men and the Woody Allen movie Hollywood Nights (both written largely by Jews) show this clearly

within 10 years (1965-1975) after accepting Jews into the mainstream of business, academia and government the country was severely damaged.

but not irrevocably damaged.

Sup Forums will tell you all sorts of bullshit like blaming da jooos. The truth is that it's women's fault. They didn't only decide to seek employment and be professionally productive. They decided they wanted it "ALL" by being mothers and career women. The result is that they don't do either, mothering or working, very well. They can't dedicate themselves to either one the way they should. Economics aside (women's entry into the workforce drove down the price and value of labor) we've suffered socially in the long term from the neglect of children.

>What went wrong Sup Forums?
This kid got triggered by meat when he just wanted veggies, he never forgot that day and when he had kids of his own he encouraged them to be different, e.g. "non- conformist" soon those kids went on to protest societal norms on the basis of "muh disenfranchised", which were just a minority of degenerates who were then empowered to spread their immorality across the nation.
It's that kid's fault.

Did hitler deserve to lose the war?How different would things be now if he won? Would we all be speaking german?

I still have BBQs like this

You're what's wrong.
You're the one who has a shitty relationship with your parents and neighborhood. Stop projecting.

Heterosexuals

Jews, blacks, and our people's foolish disregard for group loyalty.

Advertising changed. OP's FAKE outrage.

Giving white women power.

>implying everything isn't getting better
ted.com/talks/hans_rosling_shows_the_best_stats_you_ve_ever_seen
ted.com/talks/hans_and_ola_rosling_how_not_to_be_ignorant_about_the_world

Reminder that America was never white.

We (((won))) WW2

(((Baby boomers))). Good job dancing around the issue, kosher media.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strauss–Howe_generational_theory

Natural progression of society, unfortunately. We have to burn it all down to get back the good old days.

Many things. Liberalism is a toxic mindset with many flaws. One I especially hate is the whole guilt thing. They believe I should be guilty for receiving a gift from my forefathers, but what they miss out on is how hard they worked to give to me.
I will not throw away their sacrifice and work. I am worthy because they gave to me. I too will give to my sons and I expect them to use my gifts to give to theirs. I expect nothing less than a line of strength who sacrifice for their posterity and no one else.
College elitists were given wealth and they tarnished it, and the poor who share this toxic mind only create more poor. The liberals in this world would do better to work to provide great lives for their children. My fathers very much earned the right to give to their sons. Liberals want to take their sacrifice away from me.

Reminder that Hitler never intended on world domination like retarded public schools teach kids. What he really wanted was to reclaim land and glory for Germany stripped from them through the Treaty of Versailles following WWI, but the Allies weren't having any of that.

"Under God" was added to the Pledge of Allegiance in the 50s.

All downhill since then.

The negro was allowed to stay and populate.

The Hispanic was allowed in.

The Marxist was allowed to speak.

...but in the, the word "ALLOWED" is the apex of this issue.

More vintage qts please

feminists

>Ywn be interrupted from watching The Andy Griffith Show when your speed fueled housewife decides to sit on your face and then lights a nice healthy Lucky Strike for you after you bury your seed deep into her fertile womb from the missionary position.
Why even live?

>What went wrong
Burgers weren't cooked through, they all got food poisoning & died, sad story.

People became interesting and unique rather than cookie cutouts of the same 5 individuals. We are in the midst of an Archaic recivial. You nazis should just accept that the world is changing for the better and your ideas of the past or so inundated with nostalgia you forget that the world sucked back then.

>111438235
(you)

The 'Swinging' 60's, Degeneracy, Drugs, Liberalism

FUCK YOU KIKE LOVER

I dont know what the fuck you're talking about. I do that shit all the time, my family and I just dont dress like douchebags

1930s woke people up to not trust finances for old age protection. People started having babies. Baby boom peaks in 1947. 1950s onwards has working age boom. Economy flourishes. People get wealthy, stop having kids, take The Pill, get abortions. Economy falters -> immigration. You are here.

The 2030s crash will repeat the cycle anew.

Less kids, less future economy.

Don't give shills (you)s they are too valuable of a currency.

she's so cute
I wish travel machines were a thing

Has Obama prevented you guys from having a BBQ or something?

stfu shill

The 1960s was a shitfest of degeneracy and cultural suicide.

I would be pissed if I couldnt bbq any more. Now I understand why you guys are so full of rage

this still exists I literally have done it like 50 times over the course of my life

Rare

Spoiler: she's in her 50s or 60s now

3 of the four men in this picture is in the closet.

gays had families in order for others not to find out and harder to prove.

these gays brought up sluts and liberal cucks instead of proper women and men.

letting gays express themselves may just save us.

take this idiot for an example. do you want him to pretend to be a straight male and breed in order not be ridiculed and ostracized? or not breed because he is allowed to take it in the ass and still carry on in life?

>Spoiler: she's in her 50s or 60s now
Implying you wouldn't still you dirty poofter

This theory of yours comes crashing down when you ask why this particular issue arose recently and not at some other point during the past few thousand years when the same societal pressures were in place.

88% white during its heyday and segregation policy, but it wasn't white. Yeah, whatever buddy.

Thanks to white guilt, guilty Christian and liberal do good erst, and above all, the master manipulator, the deceiver, the slimy jew. Thank them for taking away and intentionally destroying the very fabric of our society.

Agreed. Jews, nigs, libs. Unholy trinity of societal collapse. However, the nigs and libs are really more of a symptom with Jews being the actual disease. Sage.

You call that white?
Fuck, even I am whiter than that faggot
>Black hair
>Semibrownskin
>Basically a slav
If you qualify that as white then you're far below 60% white in burgerland

rome.

Same thing that always goes wrong.

Not many neighborhoods look like that now. The white experience is not a normal part of a young white persons life now. We got comfortable and allowed jews and non whites and white guilt to infect us and our communities. What's more likely is a picture like that nowadays will have non white grandkids or some kind of race mixing, faggotry, trashy looking people, garbage all over the street, dark and gloomy street, and paranoia as parents watch out for criminals, fags, and pedophiles. Little Annie and Jackie can't go playing with their friends late now because a pedophile has the right to roam the streets of your neighborhood too, and the cops and judge are on his side if some real men want to make him know he's not welcome.

>what went wrong?
The jews

>what were the greek and roman empires

The American white male was the dominant individual in his society and as such, it prospered. The society in the picture was built by a disciplined and united America, composed of those who sacrificed their freedom to serve in the war, and those at home who made the effort to cut back to support his countrymen. For a variety of reasons, including the enticement of sexual freedom, they willingly gave up this power. This cultural upheaval began in the 1960's and gained traction through the rebellious spirit of the youth. Media and outside agents took advantage of this, but it was not a conspiracy to overthrow society as many on here believe, rather personal incentive to cash in on a cultural phenomenon. As our culture changed, the American man willingly gave up his power gradually to the point where opinions are cultivated to impress the gentler gender.

tl;dr 1950's society would still exist today had we not given up our power. We have become weak and feminized, and nobody is to blame except ourselves.

Jews

I agree that white men have become weak and feminized, especially the non rural ones, but have you heard of the long March through the institutions? Jews and cultural Marxists subverted society intentionally from within. What about documents written before 1965 like the protocols of the learned elders of Zion or the racially plan for the twentieth century? Thank the kike.

>Jews and cultural Marxists subverted society intentionally from within

Pretty much this. These people have no power if we stop giving it to them. DESU we should start a trend where we drop out of college to protest the faggotry inherent in our college system.

I know it's easy to blame the Jews, because from a surface they make up a large portion of ruling, financial, and media institutions. They even make the policies which encourage a progressive direction in society.

But the real "redpill" is that they do it because it is their nature. They have done it for thousands of years, such as in Roman provinces. They do it to survive. But they only succeed when we allow them. Sure, many American men are politically conservative and disagree strongly with these policies. But they allow it to happen nonetheless, because it runs counter to our society's ideal of tolerance to discriminate based on religion. Until there is a massive change of heart, we will continue in this direction, and that is up to us as American men, not for the Zionists to be merciful.

Things I don't like should be banned, things I like are a human right.

Go to trade school, my man. I'm unemployed atm but I got a good trade and I know come summer time I'll have a good paying job. I don't put money in a 401k though.

This. Jews are like women, they're inherently blue-pilled but they're only a problem if we ourselves become the problem by giving them influence. It's just the natural historical cycle that we should butt heads. This is why I have more faith in the upcoming Eurasian civilization. Give white people that little bit of extra autism and intelligence without the accompanying high verbal IQ to fall for "argumentation" and "debate" and you end up with an extremely ethnocentric fascist state like Japan where minorities are never given the opportunity to complain in the first place.

Hmm, I wonder what race brought a certain middle eastern religion over to Europe and taught tolerance and equality, and how the meek shall inherit the earth, love your enemies, and turn the other cheek? The white man fell for that, he was guilted into it.

>People blaming blacks and jews
I'm black and FUCK YOU, THIS IS ENTIRELY WHITE PEOPLES FAULT

There is NOTHING stopping you from moving to a white town and hosting grilling party but YOURSELF.
Just because you and your neighbors don't want to put forth the effort to host such an event or don't even like each other enough to join one does not magically make it liberals, niggers, and jews fault.

You're literally complaining and playing the blame game about something that NO ONE will bash you for having. This is why liberals were winning. The moderates realized that liberals started doing a while ago what you're doing RIGHT NOW and that's why trump won. But keep it up and you'll lose your advantage if you keep up that persecution complex that, ironically enough, you criticize liberals for having.

t. Someone who went to superbowl parties regularly when I was younger

Back then everyone was fit so meat really didn't fatten everyone up like it does in our sedimentary society

Dude, are you freaking trolling or just being a dipshit? You're promoting race mixing here. Outside of japan, it really doesn't seem like the east Asians are as smart as they're claimed to be. I've read stories of people who say those are dirty countries and the people are slow, not to mention almost devoid of morals (you want that autiam, don't you?) and race mixing is not any woman forward, weeb.

There really are many 100 percent white towns left, and not everyone wants to live away from society where the nearest grocery store is 40 minutes away. Their is a literal brown flood in this country and Obama loved to create section 8 housing in white neighborhoods. Spare me the blame game, coon.

We can't keep your filth out of our damn communities thanks to your bullshit non-discrimination acts. So don't even start with "there's nothing stopping us from having an all white community"

I meant to say NOT many all white towns left.

Kikes.