Best country to be /innawods/

Best country to be /innawods/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dgZigqaorrg&spfreload=10
youtu.be/fjCH0yuxUv4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this one.

The United States of America (G*d Bless)

threeeees confirm I guess. Which state?

Greetings from the foothills

america
>that population density and climate

What type of weather would you prefer?

sure as fuck not canada its a frozen wasteland hellhole

It's between me and you. I'm gonna go with me. But I don't know if we cover the spread.

Colorado and Wyoming during the summer.

only in the winter retard

Sweden, unironically.

Argegntina, that's not even a question

What a comfy pic

Only 5 months of the year. The rest of the time it's more liveable than most places. We don't have dangerous animals under every rock, our weather is pretty mild (no tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, tsunamis, etc.), and there's tons of untouched land. Lots of foliage and game to survive on.

>implying the cold doesn't scare away shitskins
non-white detected

Alaska my niggur.
All the perks of being american and the greatest outdoor experience you could ever have.

Too many "white" people there.

You'd stand out to much.

I wish I had enough time & money to go /McCandless/ mode in Alaska (without dying ofc).

any country with large swathes of uninhabited land

canada, usa, russia, mongolia, etc.

fuck south america, africa, and SE asia

too many dangerous predators and shit that will kill you

I'd imagine Canada and USA being pretty good.

>Mongolia
Yes yes yes, guurl. So many things to see and do in places that aren't overly religious or so concerned with beliefs that they still have wars today over ideas from over a thousand years ago.
>Not a hippy, btw

If I could make any suggestion, I'd say Colorado on a mountain expedition with 4x4s or Jeeps, I forget the name of the trail but there's a very dangerous and very elegantly beautiful (in terms of nature) trail made especially for jeeps up near Colorado Springs, search YouTube for "Colorado Springs off-road trail", something like that.

for the price I paid to go to Alaska, I wish I would have gone to Norway or somewhere else instead.

Alaska is very beautiful, but you can see similar ranges here in the mainland that are just as magnificent if not more so.

Redpill me on Mongolia

Idaho is the best state.

youtube.com/watch?v=dgZigqaorrg&spfreload=10

Fuck yes

Definitely Canada.

Montana.

>honorary aryans

youtu.be/fjCH0yuxUv4

WTF

Arizona will give u the most spooks

There may still be giants there. We still don't know what happened to the people Magellan encountered.

Australia.

Lmfao that's Marvin Caribou! He's probably dead now

Sure, if you want to experience survival.

Spooks?

Also that the DTES nobody goes there to go camping.

yeah

Spoopy stuff in the desert

I've always dreamed of living in the desert, but I'm locked up in this shithole. What are the odds of me becoming an american citizen?

Idaho

Alaska looks like a larger uninhabited Norway on pictures.

I can definitely see the appeal if one wants to get totally away from people. You can't really do that here. People live everywhere in the strangest of places and where they don't you have tourist-trails and - cabins.

go to commiefornia
they'll let anyone in

also pic is kentucky

this

Don't listen to this faggot. Stay the fuck out of here.

no thanks i dont want to get blown up by a landmine

>We don't have dangerous animals under every rock
mooses and bears are spooky as f*ck tho

>Australia

Haven't you heard the stories of tourists in the outback

Get foothold by migrating to commiefornia, then move elsewhere as I please, to the great American states, and finally become an American. :DD