Seriously, did they have to be so racist?

seriously, did they have to be so racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/karina-vetrano-put-up-ferocious-fight-murder-nypd-police
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's racist about it?

The only people who would see racism in this are either projecting or are completely retarded.

In Shaun-kun's case, it's the latter since he's not black.

>Saying anything bad about someone else is now racist in *>thecurrentyear

I don't see anything racist about it

If I had a paper, I would write the headline as "nigger subhuman rapes human women" and if they call me a racist I would just say yeah

Shaun King is a wigger

I'm just glad these stories make it to the top at least now that Trump is in office.

There were so many horrendous stories of black on white violence that got snubbed by Obama and the media

Nah he's a Kang

This is why whites need their own countries, shitskins do not have any sense of morality or responsibility.

oh shits

it's negative against someone who happens to be black don't you know

Shouldn't he be more upset about the fact a woman was raped and murdered?

A nigger is a beast of the field, being "racist" to a nigger is like saying you don't like black cats.

Brooklyn fag here. I Actually Live In The Same Neighborhood As that motherfucker. I didn't think spring creek/eny would be In a Sup Forums happening

When you have as many monkeys in the surrounding area as you guys have, there's bound to be some chimp-outs.

This is what Karina was wearing the night she was raped and murdered. Tell her she deserved it.

Wifey

The black guy has the face of a mentally handicaped gorilla.

nah. that's a coalburning whore

Well to be fair, she wasn't a coal-burner by choice. She got raped, man.

Lel

>I get that he raped and murdered her
>but "woman'hating brute"?
>that's just mean

Still a coalburner. When's her execution? Also, she deserved it.

Sweet story bro.

just because a white quarterback won the superb owl doesn't make it racist

Dopey bitch should've used a treadmill. Up the incline and speed.

Fuck, wow, those digits.

They gotta stop sugarcoating this shit and call him what he really is.

Shit no wonder he did

But me and other blacks in Brooklyn don't go crazy like that. Hell I try to be a good hard working person

>reading Shaun Kin'g article about why this is racist
>he says the overwhelming majority of people on food stamps are white even though his own link shows that whites are underrepsented and blacks are overrepresented
>this is the same person who would lose his shit if you say the majority of people shot by police are white because blacks are overrepsented and whites are underrepresented
>mfw

i live in ny...when it happened the details about the crime were horrific. happy they got this dirty waste

lol you'll never win that argument

The killer's dad literally said he dindu nuffin wrong

And you would be thrown in prison for saying something completely true.

TOPKEK

She probably had leggings on and this poor negro was overcome by primal lust at the sight of her booty.
We really need to cut the black man some slack, we did enslave him after all.

Fucking nigger bitch deserved it.

Because we have no free speech here, even teaching the bible to a child is considered child abuse!

Canada: where it is illegal to tell the truth but legal to give a dog a blowjob.

How the fuck do people still take Talcum X seriously?

Fucking how? Somebody tell me.

>dude weeds lmao

Man,I got mad whenever I saw this story in the newspaper. Not because of the murder itself but because the bitch was a bitch. Especially when she wore shit like this.
I don't doubt that she was a total whore in everyday life.

>woman hating brute

NY Daily News is the left wing counterpart of the NY Post. We should mess with them about this

This shit makes me so fucking angry that I could go into our local zoo and punch a fucking Bear in the nuts.

That nigger admitted to just attacking her for no reason, not only did he attack her, he fought her as he fought with all her might to get away, he left various internal injuries meaning he was punching her innards so hard that it left her winded, he broke her teeth possibly bones, and as she lay on the floor a bloodied and broken mess he dragged her off into the woods, her final moments of power gripping the grass as hard as she could so he couldn't do any more harm to her, hell if she wasn't choking on her own blood at this point she was probably begging for her life, but still he dragged her off, raped her then choked the life out of her for her father to search and find her broken and raped, draped over a bush.

And still, with all those details all this wannabe nigger could think of, is how racist the news article is for showing his face.

None of /pol noticing the nose?

>you throw pokeball at CHIMP
>he catches it and goes to sell it for pokecrack

Fuck you, you piece of shit! What's wrong with black cats?!

oh shit

Post a better resolution dick head

What I'm saying is a nigger is a beast, read the bible you can't be "racist" to a nigger because a nigger isnt a race it's a species

Muhammad plz. If you want women in the burka go back to the middle east.

Edgelord much?

I don't think she deserved it. I mean, I'd totally rape and kill her, but I'd know she probably didn't deserve it.

Shut up you stupid fucking phone poster.

Use a fucking PC, its a 1656x8529 image

Checked.

Yes, he SHOULD be...

I got that. I was being a smartass by acting indignant because you were comparing black cats so something vile like a nigger. I failed.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Learn how to zoom on mobile. Or use a reader.

Yes. But it's not the first time he has a excused violence against women when commuted by a black man.

The rapist nigger is from east new York which is mostly black in most places. The victim lived in Howard beach which is a mostly Italian neighborhood as far as I know.

The people who belong in this country shouldn't have to alter their schedule and habits at all to avoid piece of shit sub humans and their bullshit, got it? Non whites are gonna pray for days like this to come back when they're getting sprayed randomly and Dylan roof wasn't anything in comparison.

Seems like the correct adjectives to me.

Good for you. Now what we want is racial separation and no non white influence on our race and culture. We deserve to have our living space (neighborhood) and you do too, at least in america because blacks and American Indians have legitimate grievances on this land because of slavery and military defeat. All other non whites fuck off.

He's a rapist & murderer. He will get what he deserves.

>raped and murdered
>when's her execution
I don't know, user let's call the morgue and find out

Yeah im a black guy who lives there. I'm still shocked a faggot from where I live caused a Sup Forums event

real stuff right here...Colin Flaherty hits on the realities like this all the time

I know her extremely personally. We are in a lot of pain for everything that happened, and it has been a nightmare this past six months. It makes it worse when people say such horrible things about her or justify him or say he was framed or some terrible nonsense. She was an angel and a saint and we miss her dearly. He is a monster and deserves to be punished. I want him dead. I want him to suffer. Not for me but for her parents. I have seen the pain in their eyes first hand. I want him dragged through Howard Beach by the balls.

Thank you for your post

What do you think was going through her mind when she was getting raped?

>"This wouldn't have happened if I went to a gym"

>They warned me cardio would kill my gainz

Shit if I was that nigga I'd rape the shit out of that thottie.

Bitch had it coming wearing them tight ass yoga pants. Basically asking for free fug and my nigga delivered.

Wouldn't it be more racist to photoshop him to look whiter?

JUSTICE

Shaun King is mentally handicapped qnd the fact that much of the American left accepts his opinions as gospel is ridiculous.

>Police said Vetrano was strangled to death and possibly sexually assaulted. She was face down with her teeth broken, scrapes on her legs and her sports bra and shorts pulled down, sources said.

>Police sources also said one of her hands was clutching grass, indicating she may have been dragged. Police said she was found 15 feet off the path.

>cbsnews.com/news/karina-vetrano-put-up-ferocious-fight-murder-nypd-police

She had DNA on her back. This nigga jizzed on her, goddamn.

I remember this story from the summer. Shocked, SHOCKED! It's a black guy who did it.

Shit man, was this tweeted back at him?

Serious question guys. Do women really fantasize about being raped and things of that nature? Like even by googles?

In shitlib world, black opinions trump reality.

Maybe get in contact with some Goombas or whatever they're called to sort this issue out? And when you do, drag hI'm where the darkies will see hom too and tell them why.

>uses nigga and thottie unironically
>excuses black on white rape and violence
>probably thinks he shouldn't be killed for being so pathetically worthless

would it of worked?

This negro is one of the ugliest and prehistoric looking niggers I've ever seen. Literally Abo-tier nog.

So this mutant freak just attacked her for no reason at all other than boredom.

Extract his organs and donate them to the needy, then give whats left of him the chair.