ITS GOING TO HAPPEN

>nb4 Trump sells all of his businesses to uphold his presidency and serve the USA

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/4658633/impeach-donald-trump-congress/?source=dam?client=safari
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HE'S GONNA GET IMPEACHED THIS TIME, LADS

HILLARY SURGE IMMINENT

DRUMPF BTFO

It's not going to happen. His kids are controlling his businesses. Once Sessions is confirms the corrupt Dems. can't do shit.

Over fucking what now there haven't been any EO in last 24 hours

They literally have nothing they can impeach him for. The far-left's war on Trump is laughable as hell.

Because fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

I wonder if, deep down, most of pol's population. Actually know their president is fucking up, but are too stuck on Alex Jone's dick to realize it.

>Reprimanding him now suddenly means throwing him out on the street right away
When will this meme die?

I am calling on President Trump to drone the editorial offices of Time Magazine

Here's the article

google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/4658633/impeach-donald-trump-congress/?source=dam?client=safari

LOLOLOLOLO

Bill clinton ruined impeachment for y'all.

>Were calling on the overwhelmingly Republican Congress to impeach Trump
What part of
>CANT
>STUMP
>THE
>TRUMP
Do you not understand?

This is Time magazine, unlike your fake-news site, Breitbart. I'd say that author can speak from authority. Trump will most likely be impeached within the 1st year.

Name one way in which Trump is "fucking up".

(Spoiler: you can't)

Nobody said the left or right was bright, mehardy.

Note the traitors and never forget their names.

CIVIL WAR
CIVIL WAR

The idiots pushing this propaganda know it's ALL bullshit. They are just doing whatever they can to keep their stupid followers riled up. They're burning them out at a steady clip, however, and there will be few left by the end of August.

Impeachment for what shill?

Are they sure they want president pence?

>time magazine, authority on anything other then sucking hill-dawgs clit for the last year and change

yeah, you can fuck right off you commie dick sucker, none of your bullshit is going to stick anyways when your party strips itself of further power by putting keith ellison in charge, and further gets destroyed by having half of your congressmen arrested for fucking children, you're punting for the devil, and remember the devil always goes down in the end.

On what charges?

Yeah, the inept Democrats with no house or senate want to oust a Republican president whose favorability is increasing. Good fucking luck.

>Liberals suddenly care about the constitution and the Founders' intent

Color me shocked.

That really was a nice post, user. Unfortunately, I can’t be bothered to dignify it. Why, you may ask? Well, I must inform you that in the span of glancing at your post, I have ejaculated about five times to a rather enthralling hentai called ‘Emergence’. The way the hentai depicts the gradual process of a virgin becoming a cum dumpster really made me erect. Hell, I haven’t gotten that aroused since Anton Yelchin’s death. Anyways, this girl gets raped by her drunk father and has sex with all the boys at school. Now, these parts were perfectly fappable, but the real fun starts when she gets bullied and ostracised from her class. Her downward spiral of drugs and prostitution eventually leads to her becoming a mere shadow of a human being. In her last dying moments as a pregnant prostitute, she dreams of a future with her (would be) daughter. Instead of getting to live that future, she dies alone in a cold room. I swear that last scene will always bring me to ecstasy. Now, if you really want to get my attention, you must commit yourself to reading such refined works as I do. Only then can I consider you my intellectual equal.

Nelson Rockefeller was not required to sell his companies when he was VP.

Many presidents have owned businesses and were not required to sell them.

Time magazine.
>Calling buddhists terrorist.
>Literal pro migrant propaganda
>Pushing the transgender mental disorder on kids
>Owned by kikes

Probably not

Kill yourself, propagandist.

Dabbling in Meme Magicks.

The left/dems in congress knows they can't even attempt to impeach him

1. we have fucking guns and have to problem blowing a hole through their damn face, one at a time.

2. Pence will end gay gay rights, and probably go route of Russia, and end all gay propaganda. He will also do much much more. He will make sure God is out back into the schools, and evolution will get banned.

They know better than to get rid of Trump.
Trump's CIA would probably get rid of the people the easy way (cement shoes) before they could even start anything. You don't think Trump minds blood on his hands of these people that have attacked him for 2 years?

The left lost, and they will continue to lose until they no longer exist. We will have a conservative Supreme Court also, within the next 8 years.

Do they not know about the Trump curse?

This whole thread is filled with idiot leftists. Are we being raided?

no problem*

If you're a faggot that's the last thing you ever want.

>Time MAGAZINE

>Having any authority or integrity

Yeah, there is no more journalistic integrity anymore you fucking retard, even if there was, it definitely isnt coming from Time

>Time person of the year
>(you)

it's 4th reich if they try shit

>TIME
>the logo *looks like* TIMES typeface
>TIMES backwards is SEMIT

??????????

They are the majority...

JEB SURGE

I used to be a Trump supporter, but then I saw this. This is the final straw, I am now a #CruzMissile.

After all the illegal shit that nigger Obongo got away with, they might really want to step back from this for their own good.

>Impeach a new president
>when he didnt do anything
>when there is a republican majority at every level of government
>when there is a highly partisan climate.

Sure thing, good luck

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!

SLIDE THREAD DO NOT REPLY
L
I
D
E
THREAD