Boycott General

Lets make a list of every brand, celebrity or person that has in some insulted Trump, his policies or his supporters so we know who we should be boycotting.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anheuser-Busch_brands
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anheuser-Busch_InBev#Brands
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dCK_7hrgQwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Starbucks
Snl
Netflix

Audi
Entirety of Jewiwood

Budweiser
84 Lumber
Avocados from Mexico
Twitter
Facebook
Air BnB
Coca Cola
Bruce Springsteen
The B Street Band

>trumpkin hillbillies will boycott beer and soda pop

Anyone regret voting for Donald Trump? I admit, I got completely swept up on the Sup Forums memes, and I let the jokes fuck with me. I disconnected from reality, and in like a drug stupor. I pulled the lever for Trump because the "memes" told me so. I pretty much gradually realized how autistic I was as the weeks went on.

It fucks with me every day, that I contributed to Trump. I voted in Pennsylvania, and as you know, PA was won by only a couple fucking votes. I'm part of the problem, and I got cucked by the alt right into destroying what I want in America. I'm a fucking progressive and I voted for Trump. I want Nordic style government, and I still got fucking cunted up the cunt to vote for basically Hitler. Is this what people felt like when they were so defeated at WW1, that they voted for Hitler, even though they hated the man? Because he sounded good?

Fuck, I supported BERNIE from even before the primaries, and I was one of the early guys on his ship. I was talking about a Bernie run in fucking 2014 ffs, when my friends called me crazy.

The hate against Clinton, that blew off, and cheated Bernie added to it. If the DNC candidate was even HALF decent, I wouldn't have been corrupted.

Just fuck my life famalam. I expect you to either sage, ignore or mock me, but if anyone did what I did, let me know your thoughts, please. I know I'm not alone.

And yes, I'm a fucking white male

Let's not and say we did

Can't stop at Budweiser. You need to boycott everything Anheuser-Busch InBev is associated with.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anheuser-Busch_brands
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anheuser-Busch_InBev#Brands

Just had pepsi and corona. How I do?

Pizza Hut too for supporting George "tramp of the internment camp" Takei

Google

>2017
>not drinking Steel Reserve.

That shit is for niggers

Looks trendy

Dont trust this CNN guy right here

Wrong.

Colt 45 is for niggers.

Every single danish news-station
They're still at it, daily
They're more busy reporting about the US, than stuff that happens in Denmark

All malt liquor is nigger fuel

Ol' English is for nigs.

Steel Reserve is for men who don't use beard oil and hand cream.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dCK_7hrgQwU

Not at all. You seem to think that this thread is about whining that they're picking on trump, but it isn't anything of the sort.

What this is about is removing financial support from those people and companies who wish to do us harm.

This is America, they have a right to free speech and to disagree with us. But we have the right to not subsidize their insults to us.

And a well organized and well disciplined boycott can work, especially since the trump supporters far outnumber the lefties.

Here's how it works... Let's use CNN as an example:

I haven't watched CNN in probably 9 months. I refuse to watch them. No TV in my home will tune to their channel.

Eventually, when enough people do this, the ratings for CNN fall. This, in turn, forces them to lower their advertising rates, which in turn starts to hit their bottom line.

Eventually, if enough people stop watching them, they start to operate at a loss. When that happens they are left with two choices: change their attitude or go broke.

They may, as many have, attempt to re brand themselves; and that may save them for a while, but since I and others still refuse to watch their channel they will go broke anyway.

And their destruction serves as a warning to others.

Another example... have you ever noticed that liberal radio stations never last more than a few years? Why do you think this is so?

Lady Gaga
Viacom
Mcdonald's
Daily Mail
Coke
Schnekelson
Bank of America
Universal Studios Hollywood
The Dishonest Company
Bon-Ton
Air Jordans
Star Platinum
Budweiser
CNN -- > Universal Church of Truth
Tijuana Maxx
Rockefeller Foundation
Optimus Prime
Fakebook
Twitter
Google
Silicon Valley
Your mom
CTR
VCR
California
Calories
Macy's
Zappos
Uber
Bellacourt
Reuters
Buzzshit
Audi
Anything in Spanish
Non-Whites
Hulu
Netflix
Poop

nordstroms

they pulled ivanka's clothing line

>(1)

steel reserve is also for nigs. except they call it "dat 211" which confused the fuck out of me until i remembered they can't read

>amazon
>microsoft
>jewgle

lets see trumplets boycot these. lmao

israel
breitbart
milo

her line is trash lol

>puerto rico
can you fuckers even vote?

i give a shit lol

Airbnb