Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with "race"?

Race theory is the premise that people can be objectively divided into discrete and exclusive genetic phenotypes (negroid, caucasoid, autraloid, and mongoloid) based on the physiological structure of the shapes of certain body parts, such as the skull. Modern genetic mapping has revealed that no such divisions exist. While there are genetic markers for certain historic phenotypes (such as Neanderthals), they are so admixed that there are no "pure" races on Earth. Genetically, we're all just folks.

Do you lads feel proud of your ridiculous out-dated beliefs?

Other urls found in this thread:

jaymans.wordpress.com/jaymans-race-inheritance-and-iq-f-a-q-f-r-b/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Genetic_Diversity:_Lewontin's_Fallacy
amazon.com/000-Year-Explosion-Civilization-Accelerated/dp/0465020429
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Spoken like a true nigger

Some phenotypes are better than others.

>race doesn't exist but white people are bad

Oh okay

So why do niggers not have any Neanderthal ancestry if everyone is admixed?

whoever wrote this doesn't know much about japan. they're population is in turmoil with pathetic birth rates, the perfect specimen to prove (((feminism))) is cancer.

> Attacks whites as a group because of muhh privilege
> Gets mad when whites start defending themselves as a group
Fuck off leaf.

blond/red/brunette hair, blue/green/hazel eyes, and pale/bronze skin are dank yo

>Canada
>Nigger

Hmm... hit your head a bit too often eh you inbred hillbilly?

funny poo

funny shart

jaymans.wordpress.com/jaymans-race-inheritance-and-iq-f-a-q-f-r-b/

Who /black hair/ heya?

Posh as fuck desu familiums.

Race = subspecies.

>Edwards argued that while Lewontin's statements on variability are correct when examining the frequency of different alleles (variants of a particular gene) at an individual locus (the location of a particular gene) between individuals, it is nonetheless possible to classify individuals into different racial groups with an accuracy that approaches 100 percent when one takes into account the frequency of the alleles at several loci at the same time. This happens because differences in the frequency of alleles at different loci are correlated across populations—the alleles that are more frequent in a population at two or more loci are correlated when we consider the two populations simultaneously. Or in other words, the frequency of the alleles tends to cluster differently for different populations.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Genetic_Diversity:_Lewontin's_Fallacy

because innate mental equality is literally impossible.

Fact: brain size and structure correlates with IQ and personality

Fact: races have morphologically different brains. Any other organ we would say would function different if this were the case

Fact: diverse societies are less stable

Fact: whites are demonized collectively

Fact: civilization altered evolution, since different groups have different levels and rates of civilization this would be of paramount importance to racial differences

amazon.com/000-Year-Explosion-Civilization-Accelerated/dp/0465020429

Also, egalitarians never give any positive proof for their claims, they merely dishonestly critique the claims of hereditarians and try to silence them

very good man. But I prefer his "how much hard evidence do you need" page

>Mfw the collective hivemind of Sup Forums can't actually defend itself and gets utterly BTFO when proper intellectual facts are presented

Guess you memelords ought to stick to your edgy racial slangs.

Some phenotypes also express in mentality and psychology. We call those expressions black, brown, or white based on their character and the amount of God's light that is able to shine through.

Because Sup Forums is a bunch of shitskins and gooks who larp as white nationalists.

Pic related

>facts

why are you leafs so obsessed with posting shitty threads?

Read the book White Identity. America throws so much money at diversity and its a failure.

Alright I'll bite.

Let me make this clear. People who are "racists" don't give 2 shits about your skin colour, eye shape, skull size and any of that physical traits, excluding the fraction that finds those physical traits repulsive, which aren't racists but just people with different aesthetic tastes.

It has only been a couple centuries since people were able cross continents with ships. Naturally, people who lived nearby each other have the same skin colour, due to geographical location and the climate and whatnot. People who live near each other, surprise surprise, have similar culture with one another, and share similar ideologies, morality, and behaviour. It is both easy and reasonable to assume people with the same skin colour, the most notable physical characteristic, share the same ideology, morality, and behaviour.

When these people from different culture meet, naturally there will be conflict. Say what you want about democracy, majority will always win in terms of pure strength and accompanied by mob mentality, becomes "justice" and "morally right." Now, when the majority agrees to a certain set of ideology and morality, it becomes the set standard of that majority, and civilization is able to progress.

When people of different CULTURE, or idea of different "JUSTICE" attempt to convert the majority's civilization into their own set of ideology and morality, the majority identify these intruders by their skin colour, their most notable physical characteristics. In other words, "racists" have the RIGHT to assume you have a different idea of JUSTICE based on your SKIN COLOUR.

In the same manner a liberal would hate a guy wearing a swastika because the idiot thought it looked cool, but don't have a clue what the nazi party even is, "racists" ARE ALLOWED to assume you have degenerate morality and ideology based on your appearance.

>outdated

We're winning, so now it's your beliefs which are outdated.

Ofc no race differences exist.

That's why there isn't any niggers setting their kin on fire in their African metropolis'.
And fucking a goat isn't cultural decay, it's a the manifestation of a higher paradigm of consciousness.

i will fucking kill you jew shill

Quick! Better greentext one of his words instead of coming up with a counter-argument.

Every fucking time. You brain-dead degenerates can't hold a real discourse. Why do you deluded dimwits slip into your hidey holes whenever I try to engage in discussion with. Premature ejaculation of the mind is what it is. Bet you're sweating bullets and hoping that the thread gets 404'd.

>black and white doesn't exist because they're on a greyscale argument

That's true, but the goal of the race-thing like in NS ideology was to seperate the races and make everyone breed with identical DNA-partners to allow us to become pure in the future because of the belief that purity 'increases the spiritual abilities'

It has originally never been about genocide but purity for every 'different race'

see
retard

>based on the physiological structure of the shapes of certain body parts, such as the skull
WRONG

Fact: You're an imbecile

See what I did there faggot?

That really was a nice post, user. Unfortunately, I can’t be bothered to dignify it. Why, you may ask? Well, I must inform you that in the span of glancing at your post, I have ejaculated about five times to a rather enthralling hentai called ‘Emergence’. The way the hentai depicts the gradual process of a virgin becoming a cum dumpster really made me erect. Hell, I haven’t gotten that aroused since Anton Yelchin’s death. Anyways, this girl gets raped by her drunk father and has sex with all the boys at school. Now, these parts were perfectly fappable, but the real fun starts when she gets bullied and ostracised from her class. Her downward spiral of drugs and prostitution eventually leads to her becoming a mere shadow of a human being. In her last dying moments as a pregnant prostitute, she dreams of a future with her (would be) daughter. Instead of getting to live that future, she dies alone in a cold room. I swear that last scene will always bring me to ecstasy. Now, if you really want to get my attention, you must commit yourself to reading such refined works as I do. Only then can I consider you my intellectual equal.

white nationalism is just globalism on a smaller scale

prove me wrong, you can't

i think he meant chink but the point still stands

>newfag doesn't know what a storm weanie is

The problem with your analysis is that the difference between members of different races is on average somewhere between 10 to 15%. These differences in genetics are typically what is visible to the human eye such as eye color, skin color, and hair type etc.

On average the difference between animal species ranges around 50 to 20%. However there hundreds if not thousands of different recognized species that are only 10% different from another species. That saying the idea of race is in very grey area for human beings.

It's not a grey area unless you're an American mongrel.