I think we all know what he was talking aboot

I think we all know what he was talking aboot.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38176047

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-saudi-oil-kemp-idUSKCN0ZL1X6
businessinsider.com/wikileaks-saudi-oil-reserves-2011-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, or North Korea

Pakistan because of the Osama / terrorism thing
Saudi Arabia because they're our allies yet are funding ISIS and terrorism
North Korea because they're assholes and they thrive off attention, so we don't like talking about them

Or Iran, I guess, but that seems too obvious.

>implying Osama wasnt literally a CIA agent

This has been bugging me since it happened.

They don't agree on any issue. What would be such a big problem that both are in agreement on and can't talk about?

There was no big problem, it was all made up for 2 reasons

1) Inseminating the idea in the american people that obama was lieing his face off when he said global warming was the biggest national security threat to the united states

2) Every enemy of the united states is sweating wonder if they are the one who's ass is grass

4D chess

Special interest groups and heavy lobbying most likely.

The printed money reserves during the financial crisis.

This desu, I wouldn't be shocked if he were still alive.

everybody knows that.

its probably that a few bankers own the US, CIA, media, federal reserve etc.

What if we just burn that money?

/x/ related.

Extraterrestrials, UFOs, and the like.

OY VEY

bumping for interest

It's almost certainly financial, because for it to be such a big problem that Donald Fucking J Trump can't fix it in the first week means it's in the hands of Congress and therefore the Swamp. I expect that it's related to both the government budget deficit, the true weaknesses in the economy, and financial instability abroad (read EU).

Analysts have been screeching about finances and the economy for DECADES now. You can't paper it over forever.

obama gave him the quick rundown

I feel like Pakistan is the bigger likelihood. NK is a pretty well documented threat and SA isn't a nuclear state like Pakistan.
The fact that the Pakistanis have a long record of supporting anti-India terrorist groups and having Osama living a few minutes outside of Kabul is another worry. I'm guessing the only reason that we still have diplomatic relations with them is that we would have less ability to stop them from shooting 300 nukes at New Delhi.

Interdimensional psychic vampires

Well theres zero verifiable evidence that hes dead...

we can if we automate tons of factories and colonize Africa the right way

Nearing bogpill here. What did they look like as kids?

Trump is one of the people that's talked about how we're in an economic bubble right now. It's probably financial.

Unfunded Liabilities.

US Unfunded Liabilities: $105 trillion
US National Assets: $128 trillion

so in order to pay America's Debt, Social Security, Medicare, and gov't Pensions, you would have to liquidate 82% of your productive capital.

Yeah, Pakistan was my first thought when I heard Trump say that. It was pretty touchy when we went in there for Osama.

The only reason I think North Korea is possible is because it does fit with some of what he said. North Korea is considered a threat, but our attitude towards it seems to be that it's best ignoring it. You never hear anyone bring it up as something we'll deal with or escalate. No one except movie / video game makers float the idea of actually getting into a conflict with them, and even that's only because it cuts off too much of the market to make China the bad guys.

NK is desperate for us to acknowledge them. When they detain Americans, they just hold them basically for ransom to get a high level US official or former President to go pick them up. They'll collect a few, we'll send Jimmy Carter to go shake hands and pose for a propaganda photo, and then he'll fly back with them.

There's more debt in the world than the value of all the natural resources on the fucking planet.

The system needs to be reformed. Massively. And some people will need helicopter rides.

Honestly, the big problem is likely nuclear proliferation most likely with Iran being the major issue. Leaving brown people in charge of nuclear weapons is a recipe for disaster.

He said it was a military issue, and he didn't want them to know that Obama and Trump thought about them that way.

i bet it starts with "J" and rhymews with "ews"

It's disgusting that North Korea has been allowed to enslave their populace for so long.

It's a country that ACTUALLY needs liberating.

He's still out there

pic related

The Jews.

Obama was a complete turd, but he was no friend of Israel. As a closet Muslim, he was probably redpilled AF on the Jewish Question.

Yeah that "burial at sea" makes it kind of hard

The grays have thier greedy little finger on the button, if they dont get big enough harvest,KA-BOOM. Very sad.

god forbid their feelings get hurt

HIGH

FLYING

ASSETS

>tfw no one acknowledged your joke in the OP, so you start taking baby steps towards making it more obvious

t. OP

It was the jews claws and how deep they are in our government system.

They were both in a limo driving together, most likely one of Trump's guys that he's known for years that ue trusts and both had their cell phones off for sure.

It meant they weren't being watched and Obama spilled the beans

fuck you I laughed

Except that he never figured out that he was a Jewish puppet, right down to his red-diaper baby mulatto DNA.

>Birth certificate came out as a fake
>Obama left the country immediately when Trump took over the presidency
>Has not returned

He's a Kenyan and Donald knows it

Probably that the earth is flat and that beyond Antarctica is a giant wall to keep the creatures that live on the underside of Earth, out.

(And that these "creatures" are really just humans exactly like us, except they're completely aware of our existence.)

Its quite obvious.
Saudi Arabia is running out of Oil faster than anyone had predicted. Turns out there is only enough for about 20 years.

This is why we are returning to coal. There isnt enough time to adjust to nuclear or renewables in that time frame.

This is also why we need Russia.

Nigger, it's the jews

Then why was Obummer against coal so much?

>inb4 his mom

>crab people are people too

>There isnt enough time to adjust to nuclear or renewables in that time frame.

Bull fucking shit. If the government actually wanted nuclear reactors they could be built in a decade EASY.

"fake news"

We have also been quietly expanding some of our nuclear plants like Vogtle for example.

>he thinks the oil meme is still true
Sure is 1990's in here.

>Then why was Obummer against coal so much?
Because he only found out in his last year.

And so they want to invade the US for more oil?

>crab people
>implying they aren't just crab jews

Super volcano eruption

A foreign power or private organization in an untouchable position with enough blackmail material to destroy the government

A biological/nuclear threat on US soil, possible multiple threats spread throughout the country, and in Europe

China wanting to start a war with the US, being willing to sacrifice 50% of their population, as the reduced numbers would only make it easier for their government to manage their people

Impending ice age

Saudi trillionaires threatening to back other world powers if we don't do what they want(war with Syria and Iran)
Obama is a Jew puppet. Hes been an SJW his whole life, writing papers in college about whites not being able to accept black contributions to society. Make no mistake, that nigger has no problem with Jews being in control. He was given a billion dollar campaign fund, hand picked to be president. The puppet has no problem with his masters. That isn't a "problem" as far as hes concerned. More so literally everyone knows it. Its not a secret, its just something the commoners aren't allowed to talk about.

... Go on

Pretty much the whole middle east is in turmoil because the Iraqis and Saudis have lied about their Oil reserves for years. We found out there was not enough oil in Iraq, which is why there was none to take, only now we know there is almost none left in Saudi either.

This is just a stupid lie. It has no credible evidence. We have unreal amounts of oil left in the earth that hasn't been dug up yet.

just terrified how quickly my thread dissolved into /x/

I'd buy that. I'd buy that big league.

The collapse of the oil-fed welfare states in the gulf will destabilize Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, and Bahrain harde than Syria or Libya, and the gulf states have enough money that nukes WILL enter into the equation (who do you think paid for Pakistan to develop them?

It's also why we're kicking shale production and Athabasca tar sands production up to full tilt with the new pipelines.

Ditto our antagonization of China. We know that if we cut them off from the new oil sources, we'll obliterate them for good.

It's also why they're playing hard at the Spratly islands/South China Seaand their undeveloped oil resources.

You're thinking of Game of Thrones

It's Dr. Mary's Monkey.

Obama was trying to warn Trump about Yuujiro

It's obviously Israel.

See for yourselves:
reuters.com/article/us-saudi-oil-kemp-idUSKCN0ZL1X6

thats freaky knowing there's are big problems that none of us know about

This is total nonsense

Ayy lmaos

Yes it's the Rothschilds plus the Military Industrial Complex.

Obama has been very quiet since he left office. Perhaps he secretly hopes Trump has the balls to do what he didn't have the balls to do.

They are more technologically and genetically advanced than us and are what we would consider "Gods", and in fact were every culture's deity at some point. They've infiltrated our governments and are trying to destroy us without awakening a secret power that even I don't fully understand. We've been at war with them since we've existed. And now that we're the birds trapped in the cage, they're going after us. But, we trapped them in cages for over a thousand years...

Nah.

They would throw it in our face like that, wouldn't they?

>that pic
I hate when that happens

India and Pakistan have been on the brink of war for a while now. India assumes that any terrorist attack is done by Pakistani intelligence, and has threatened to invade Pakistan if they launch another one. Meanwhile, Pakistan has fortified its borders by distributing tactical nukes, which keeps the poo-in-loos away but increases the likelihood of a nuke getting stolen.

Additionally, both Pakistan and India have been expanding their conventional nuclear arsenals, and India has one nuclear sub with three more on the way.

Additionally, the Indian PM is a nazi-level Hindu nationalist, spent 20 years of his life working for the RSS, the organization that killed Gandhi, and wants to cleanse India of its 175 million Muslims.

I'd expect nuclear war in a decade's time.

>Meanwhile, North Korea be like "Notice me, Senpai!"

Here it is goyim so listen closely

The Jews have nukes hidden in most major western cities (at least the capitals)

If Trump ever fucks with the fed or anything related to international finance they will start letting the nukes off.

Black budgets for black programs being funded by criminal money (drug running, arms dealing, human trafficking) being laundered through giant financial institutions that hold the United states economy hostage.

The war on drugs was a war to gain market share.

I bet that has to do with a secret rogue state with a nuclear weapon. Could be cobalt bombs located in every major city in America and Europe.

See for yourself.

Now imagine what would happen to the yellow line if the big bump around 1988 was a lie.

welp fuck me

We need to mine the asteroids. Wasn't there one that had 20 Billion worth of gold in it?

Keks will.

If we are truly lesser than they, why would they need to infiltrate and destroy us?

How did our septate and different existences come to be?

This is true, unfunded liabilities are an unbelievably huge problem in every country that doesn't have a birth rate in line / above historicals.

But the issue is that unfunded liabilities (generally) will have to be written down by an extreme amount, not that there will be massive asset liquidations to fulfill them. International liabilities (the stock of foreign owned treasuries and the flow of trade deficits) are very significant, but unfunded liabilities are by and large due to citizens, and they will just have to come to the realization that they won't be receiving what they've been promised.

>111
>444
>555

DELET TGHIS!

probably faster than that try 3 years.

boomers getting old and dying.

North Korea

The leaf problem

We're not lesser, only different. They had more aid from aliens and thus have more access to technology that we had to create ourselves.

We were planted on Earth by aliens. We're part of an experiment.

this would make sense considering how much fracking equipment ive built for saudi contracts which was always weird to me since they dont really have any shale deposits to speak of

The big problem is the American Citizen. Obama's number one enemy was and will always be the people. So, to pass on his legacy, he discussed his plan with Trump to defeat this enemy. Actually, this legacy of passing on the presidential enemy originated with Franklin D. Roosevelt, passed on for almost a century, though it skipped one presidency. That president is known as John F. Kennedy, and his trust for the enemy would his downfall.

Oy vey goyim! Triple Trips!

Anyone find it weird that when he was killed everyone was spelling it Usama?

Am I just autistic, or does it make you think it wasn't Osama that died?

>FUCKING ISRAEL DUH

Run down plz? Quickly.

businessinsider.com/wikileaks-saudi-oil-reserves-2011-2

It would explain alot of the things that are happening in the middle east right now.