Why are liberals doxxing anyone they disagree with?

>Why are liberals doxxing anyone they disagree with?

Jewish blood

Because they're animals that feel no empathy and they're cowards to.

They're fascists.

They can't win the argument so they shame and ridicule into silence by implication of violence. Any method to scare us into submission the left will use. They want us alone in our thoughts so that we don't go out and share them with others. This is why we have a so called silent majority that are right leaning.

You act like it's some gigantic problem. Target a person with no social media and no internet presence. What are you going to do, send angry snail mail?

whom art thou quoting

You are right. Well done user

poor snowflakes can't reveal their true colors outside their anonymous safe zone

i hope you all get doxed for your regressive views on race and society

pizzas and taxis

Too much free time

Just like Sup Forums. Different sides of the same shitty coin.

>I'm losing the argument, quick, let me harass the person, the person's family, and place of employment until I feel like I won

I really wish this trend of shame would stop. It doesn't change people's opinions. It just makes them hate you more. Hell, it's what created this silent majority that won Trump the Presidency.

Valid point user. You forgot one thing tho... You're a fucking leaf.

So they can euthanize all the neets and make themselves the only remaining powerless social outcasts.

Just following /r/The_Donald's lead.

because they're the tolerant side of the spectrum

Its actually the autists at 8/pol/ attacking people out of paranoia of being shilled and ya know, for using the internet in any capacity other than posting on 8/pol/ and being for being namefags.

Am I being doxxed? I keep getting phone calls from California.

I wish I wasn't. It seems obvious the solution but of course my personal life would be drastically affected if I was to ever speak out or become involved in the political arena. There's no free market of ideas here and because of groupthink mentality it'd just be a waste of time to try to reason with liberals that they may actually be wrong about reality. Cue in racist, bigot, xenophobe etc.

Just training my body and keeping my faith in the Lord that one day the truth will out for all to see.

They are nasty people who feel self righteous to attack class enemies. And they know they can get away with it because they have the backing of the government and all HR departments.

yes

/thread