Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums
Do you believe Jew is a race?

Do you believe those pale skinned people with light features in israel are related to ancient hebrews?

do you know that khazars were a turkic tribe?

they created their empire and their empire went through some religions such as judaism, christianity and islam

when i ask this to people in israel, they just ignore my question

askhenazis and sephardi are european, they arent semitic, i bet they have less than 20% semitic blood

call them askhenazis and sephardi, dont call them jews

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25079123
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump
i should have used a US flag

>Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie—indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you. Revelation 3:9
Sorry to say, but you're fighting a losing battle. Those that call themselves Jews won't be ousted until the end of the era. Don't give up, though, just expect heavy opposition everywhere you go, even on Sup Forums. There's always the "Kike on a Stick" meme that will be spouted out to legitimize Christianity.

>Delegitimize*

thanks for your reply

Jews are probably as much a race as blacks and whites and mexicans. Whatever you want to call it, there are very clear physical distinctions between the "races" and jews have a lot of their own. If you think about it, jews are like gypsies - they remain true to their own and don't mix much, but nobody ever wants them around. They get kicked out of everywhere they ever go. The other fancier words to call them, ashkenazi, sephardi, whatever, are just the words that they called themselves at different points in history - or someone did - it doesn't mean they came from space or something. Jews and blacks and whites and asians and aborigines can all make babies together, so like it or not, we're all the same animal.

Mizrahi in Israel are indistinguishable from Arabs.

Haha. Tell them that.

but jew is not a race, ancient hebrews didnt have pale skin, they didnt have light features, they were tanned with dark hair and and eyes
just look at my pic

how greeks saw hebrews
they arent a race
askhenazi are germanic/slavic while sephardi are iberian with germanics

they arent related to ancient hebrews

who started to push this shit?
pic related

she is askhenazi with sephardi

do you think ancient hebrews were like her?
she fucking looks germanic

the ashkenazi jews are khazars meme is my favourite meme. they're actually deep cover vatican agents and ethnically italian.

khazars were a turkic tribe
this khazar theory is pretty stupid and dont make any sense
look at pic related and educated yourself a little

i bet askhenazisa and sephardi have less than 20% semitic blood

Ah, whatever. I only put my two cents in to have something to do. I couldn't give two fucks about jews.

>about jews
askhenazis
those "jews" in your nations are askhenazis

lets you want to kill all "jews", would you kill yemenis jews?

>deep cover vatican agents and ethnically italian
Educate me kiwi. This sounds interesting

Fucking roach threads. sephardi is jew ashkenazi is jew. just stop posting jew triablism.kike,
jews are white because they try to seduce aryan woman and men simple as this Ivanka trump is such an example

If I wanted to kill all jews, I'd focus on killing their ideologies, but I couldn't pick a non-stereotypical jew out of a line-up physically to be sure I was killing the right one. I'd have been a terrible nazi.

why would i trust a map that someone has drawn on with ms paint over literally every autosomal dna chart ever? ashkenazi jews and sephardic jews cluster together and they both cluster with italians. if ashenazi jews were slavic they would cluster with slavic people.

all roads lead to rome.

so you hate judaism?
why?
the people fucking with your nations are askhenazis and sephardi

yemenis jews dont care about you and dont care about globalism

they are innocent
its explain from what lands askhenazis, sephardi and Mizrahi came

dont you fucking understand?
its simple
many askhenazis are pure slavic and germanic

just look at this girl
do you think she is related to ancient hebrews?

my bro is a geneticist. some ukranian jews have about 5% central asian DNA, but the vast majority of ashkenazi Jews do not. jews went from spain/france to germany then to poland then russia over about a thousand years. some interbred with their surrounding populations, including those around the black sea. genetics show about 40% middle eastern genes and the rest is southern european.

t. pic related is me.

reminder that turks are only 10-15% central asian. so if you are comparing ashkenazi to turks and saying they look central asian then you are basically a child in the head.

forgot pic. "turks" are really just indigenous anatolians with a tiny touch of central asian.

khazar theory is bunk
>These studies revealed that Ashkenazi Jews originate from an ancient (2000 BCE - 700 BCE) population of the Middle East who had spread to Europe.[120] Ashkenazic Jews display the homogeneity of a genetic bottleneck, meaning they descend from a larger population whose numbers were greatly reduced but recovered through a few founding individuals. Although the Jewish people, in general, were present across a wide geographical area as described, genetic research done by Gil Atzmon of the Longevity Genes Project at Albert Einstein College of Medicine suggests "that Ashkenazim branched off from other Jews around the time of the destruction of the First Temple, 2,500 years ago ... flourished during the Roman Empire but then went through a 'severe bottleneck' as they dispersed, reducing a population of several million to just 400 families who left Northern Italy around the year 1000 for Central and eventually Eastern Europe."[121]

>A 2013 trans-genome study carried out by 30 geneticists, from 13 universities and academies, from 9 countries, assembling the largest data set available to date, for assessment of Ashkenazi Jewish genetic origins found no evidence of Khazar origin among Ashkenazi Jews. "Thus, analysis of Ashkenazi Jews together with a large sample from the region of the Khazar Khaganate corroborates the earlier results that Ashkenazi Jews derive their ancestry primarily from populations of the Middle East and Europe, that they possess considerable shared ancestry with other Jewish populations, and that there is no indication of a significant genetic contribution either from within or from north of the Caucasus region", the authors concluded.[152]

>muh pale skin
Jews dispersed and assimilated into each culture they went to. Its not at all controversial that ashkenazi have European mixture. The original Jews obviously were of Levantine phenotype

>so you hate judaism?
>If I wanted to kill all jews
The word "if" implies a theoretical statement. Earlier, when I said I
>couldn't give two fucks about jews
I pretty much summed it up correctly there.

>they're all fucking kikes to me..we need another holocaust.

>genetics show about 40% middle eastern genes
i dont believe that
>jews went from spain/france to germany then to poland then russia over about a thousand years
they dont

askhenazis were converts
most askhenazis have pale skin and many have light hair and light eyes

they have less than 10% semitic blood, if they have any

so you are askhenazi?
do you have pale skin and light features?

do you think you are related to ancient hebrews?

>t. rejected by jewish women

You must be quite uneducated. See the second from the left? That guy is Canaanite.

No evidence from genome-wide data of a Khazar origin for the Ashkenazi Jews.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25079123

>Jews dispersed and assimilated into each culture they went to
and many just converted to judaism
the one of the left is what ancient hebrews looked
most askhenazis are more germanic/slavic than anything

no its an asiatic.

history says i am related to ancient hebrews. how could i possibly know for sure? i am ashkenazi and have light skin that easily tans and becomes dark. people think i look a bit spanish. and unless you unironically think genetics is a big sham, you should trust when 10 different studies find that ashkenazi are split european and middle eastern.

>You must be quite uneducated
i dont
>That guy is Canaanite.
many source says that is an aramean or assyrian, lad
that khazar is stupid

just look who were the khazars

>is this stupid.
KEKKKKKKK. because israel is western asia. as opposed to egyptian (african). you think ancient egyptians knew what east asians looked like? seriously, finish high school dude.

>history says i am related to ancient hebrews
what history?
so you tell me that those blonde people with light eyes that call themselves jewish are half ME?
oh please
>that easily tans and becomes dark. people think i look a bit spanish.
you could have iberian genes, not ME genes
>you should trust when 10 different studies find that ashkenazi are split european and middle eastern.
studies from askhenazis?
they are just wewuz

you seem very uneducated

you think asia means east asians?
asiatic as arameans, phoencians or assyrians

asa means east in phoenicia

>thinks Ancient Egyptian references to asiatics refers to east asians
you're the one who needs to go back to school

>hose blonde people with light eyes that call themselves jewish
you can convert to judaism
you cannot convert to ashkenazi
you are right, but you are then forgetting that iberian genes are partly middle eastern. either way the population ashkenazi group best with is cypriots.
if you want to do the genetics studies yourself, go right ahead.

The khazars being at the crossroads of Christianity and Islam thus converting to judaism is a fictional story written by a kike in the Middle Ages called "The Kuzari". It's not actually history. The so-called Khazar correspondence was hoaxed from this.

Fun fact: the Cossacks created one of the earliest known constitutions. In it they refer to themselves as descended from the khazars. They also denounce "false judaism" in it as well.

I agree the ashkenazi are Eurasian and barely middle eastern, if at all. Their origins are still mysterious IMO. The Khazar story has too poor of a foundation. Yiddish isn't Turkic for example. Nor is it Slavic. The actual Khazars were described as having large physiques. The ashkenazi have puny little Larry David physiques on average. Khazars has red hair. Some jews do too but the khazars were also descended from Vikings in part. Were they really a Turkic khaganate?

Furthermore Yiddish comes from Crimean gothic (most likely). Crimea was under Khazar rule for a time but the capital was in the Volga delta over by the Caspian Sea. So who knows? There are still jews in Crimea today (mountain jews). And there is thaf medeval legend of the red jews (red hair again?) Kiev had a large population of jews too, the largest in Europe at the time

>reading comprehension skills are this lacking
sober up and read again, fella
ok so you think that aramaens, phoenicians and assyrians are asiatics, but not israelites? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>but not israelites?
i never said that, my cheeky lad
khazar were a turkic tribe
>you can convert to judaism
>you cannot convert to ashkenazi
that is what im saying, jew is not a race
>ashkenazi group best with is cypriots.
many if not most askhenazis have pale skin with light features

The Ancient Egyptians referred to asiatics as such constantly. Thats what the image you posted depicts in the 2nd to the left guy. now you're moving the goalpost implying that you meant that israelites were asiatics. that maybe so but thats not what your original claim was. The Egyptian art didn't mean to draw jews, they meant to draw just an asiatic. you must be low IQ

>And there is thaf medeval legend of the red jews (red hair again?) Kiev had a large population of jews too, the largest in Europe at the time
converts

not related to ancient hebrews

>that is what im saying, jew is not a race
ummmmmm
did you catch that "CANNOT"?
do you understand what an ethno-religious group is?
can you possibly comprehend that you can be a jew but not be ethnically jewish? probably no.
>many if not most askhenazis have pale skin with light features
you got it, buddy! so do syrians, so do lebanese, so do jordanians, so do iranians, so do the aramaens, phoenicians and akkadians. literally what the fuck is your question.

Nice source you got there

>askhenazis
>ashlanders

coincidence? not a chance

>do you understand what an ethno-religious group is?
jew is not a race

askhenazis are germanic/slavic
>so do syrians, so do lebanese, so do jordanians, so do iranians, so do the aramaens, phoenicians and akkadians
what?
time to go to bed, lad
my pic?
ancient greeks made it

you can see that hebrews dont have light features or pale skin

Red hair ashkenazi checking in

you are trying to find out where ashkenazi light features came from.
they come from the 60% european genes that they have. some jews are dark, like my father. dont forget that syrians and lebanese and the dude in the egyptian race pic can all have light skin and not be european at all.

Am I jewish or black? I feel like they both take the one drop rule but I don't know how they interact.

the khazar empire was defeated by sviatoslav the great

cossacks were really a mixture of descendants of slavs and turkics that converted to christianity

>my pic?
>ancient greeks made it
no, it dates back to the 11th Century Byzantines. stop embarrassing yourself

im just saying askhenazis are mostly germanic/slavic, they dont have 40% semitic blood, that is stupid to say
>dont forget that syrians and lebanese and the dude in the egyptian race pic can all have light skin
that is pale skin like most askhenazis have
>some jews are dark, like my father
of course
he could be Mizrahi or sephardi
you wont see askhenazis with brown skin
and just look at this dude

pic related

>stop embarrassing yourself
oh i didnt look deep in it
but still it can proof my point, m8 :)
and the khazar empire went through many religions
after the fall of the sassanids and the start of arab rule, that zone became a mess
many people migrating and mxing

Whatever you say mister uniformed expert. Don't take it personally, this entire thread is uninformed. None of you actually accumulate knowledge and read history. You just have narrow autistic generalizations about history that are parroted as fact then you rush to Wikikepedoia to fill in the gaps. You commit these to the same part of your brain that treats them as belief and then your protect them like it is your faith being challenged. It's okay though, it is human nature.

>dont forget that syrians and lebanese and the dude in the egyptian race pic can all have light skin
>that is pale skin like most askhenazis have
i dont get it man. you just admitted that some middle eastern people have pale skin. so jews dont have to be german/slavic. you are looking for information to affirm your belief instead of looking at the evidence. i have 4 ashkenazi grandparents and they all had ashkenazi grandparents.
>they dont have 40% semitic blood, that is stupid to say
your delusion is frightening. look at the evidence.

>The genome-wide genetic study carried out in 2010 by Behar et al. examined the genetic relationships among all major Jewish groups, including Ashkenazim, as well as the genetic relationship between these Jewish groups and non-Jewish ethnic populations. The study found that contemporary Jews (excluding Indian and Ethiopian Jews) have a close genetic relationship with people from the Levant. The authors explained that "the most parsimonious explanation for these observations is a common genetic origin, which is consistent with an historical formulation of the Jewish people as descending from ancient Hebrew and Israelite residents of the Levant".[146]

I can keep quoting studies that debunk you all day.

yep, it doesnt show ME genes at all

your family just converted to judaism

why germans are so stupid and didnt see this?
>is
isnt*

That's possibly the most jewish hand I've ever seen.

except for the fact that he is only looking to affirm his beliefs and will discard any "evidence" as a sham. its no use.

>i dont get it man. you just admitted that some middle eastern people have pale skin

isnt*, sorry
so why he doesnt have ME genes?

ok... are you going to respond to my point?

>confirmation bias

where is it?
sorry lad, askhenazis dont have ME genes

just accept it

>admits that some ME populations have light skin
>jews MUST be 100% european because they have light skin
dude.

Ashkenazi? More like AshKaNazi

>admits that some ME populations have light skin
i didnt that was a mistake
its 23 :00 here, lovely lad :3

look here

>so why he doesnt have ME genes?
he does, those tests provide rough general classifications for laymen. for more thorough analysis, all he would need to do is submit his raw data to something like GEDmatch

ha! because it has the word nazi in it. NICE! xd!

hahahahaha
you dont surrender, dont you?

why you want to proof so mucht that askhenazis have 40% genes?
just look at them, they dont

here is a lebanese man

Like 'chosen people' and 'holy land'. Do we just not have a high enough IQ to understand?

here is a syrian man

It's entirely possible that we do, but that it has faded from 1500 years of mixing with northeastern europeans. That's way more than enough time for such a change to occur

here is a persian. you really are too dumb to argue with. your superstitious and faith-based culture has led you from the light of reason.

SHILL ALERT. RED FUCKING LIGHTS.

Fuck off jew. Divide and fucking conquer eh? Confuse the stupid fucking goyim with your goddamn substitute words.
FUCK YOU. SAGED

but you people dont look like you have 40% genes

it could be 10% or less
look iranian migration after arab conquest

iranians migrating were called kurds, iranians just moved around ME and mixed

hahahahahaahaha
i wonder if these kind of poster are white or brown people like arabs or indians
>you really are too dumb to argue with
why?
because im beating you, lad ;)?

IS THIS ROACH THREAD STILL ACTIVE?
Its all the same shit hebrewish terminolgies forget that.

That is exactly the response I'd expect from a jew. Wake up goys, Shlomo is on the loose

neo-ashkeNazi's have no claim to Palestine. They're impostors, who converted to Judiasm.

>right of return
You'd have to be from there in the first place. It's a Rothschild scam.

Yea, it's literally preserve my meme database. Your memes are shit, I like my memes. And memes in like kindness of my memes. But I am simply a meme farmer, who collects and propogates memes. I am no match for you, oh great owl oracle.

are you white or indian/arab?

Let's see...

Children of Isreal, God's chosen people, Sons of Abraham, the 12 Tribes, the genocide of the promised land by the Jews in the book of Joshua, etc...

So the Jews don't believe they are a separate race? Having tight tribes and inbreding would get you several instances of similar genetics it would seem.

>ITT: A bunch of jews using proxies (which they admit in the first post) talking to each other trying to convince Sup Forums they are white and not Khazars, even though Israel does DNA tests from Russian jews for such markers. Many such threads. Very sad.

what?
oh fuck off
you must be askhenazi

What are you talking about? If Israel was testing for semitic dna then Palestinians would pass the test. Hmm....

>Ashkenazi
Thank god, no.

Checked. Dis now a woke thread.

What don't you understand? The Khazars did in fact convert to Judaism. No blood relations.

Interesting. Mention genocide and get 88. Bless Kek.

>Those that call themselves Jews won't be ousted until the end of the era.
>implying the Kali Yuga didn't end on January 20th

THEIR CATCHING ON ((((((((((((((SHUT IT DOWN!!!!!)))))))))))))))))))

>but you people dont look like you have 40% genes
>it could be 10% or less
holy shit dude you know nothing of population genetics, why do people talk about things they know nothing about.

I was bring sarcastic. Modern Ashkenazis are central asiatic with eastern euro admixture.

Honestly, we need to divide and conquer the Jews.

At least half of them are chill af and the other half are literally trying to destroy us.

so you think this girl have 40% ME?

The Talmud and the Torah, are the difference, it would appear to me.