I'm Turkish but do I look white, Sup Forums?

I'm Turkish but do I look white, Sup Forums?

yup
im a leaf, i would know

You'd easily mistake you as Hispanic, or some generic European citizen.

I'd easily***

You look mediterreans which could be Italian Greek or Persian so ya you're Caucasian looking.

That really was a nice post, user. Unfortunately, I can’t be bothered to dignify it. Why, you may ask? Well, I must inform you that in the span of glancing at your post, I have ejaculated about five times to a rather enthralling hentai called ‘Emergence’. The way the hentai depicts the gradual process of a virgin becoming a cum dumpster really made me erect. Hell, I haven’t gotten that aroused since Anton Yelchin’s death. Anyways, this girl gets raped by her drunk father and has sex with all the boys at school. Now, these parts were perfectly fappable, but the real fun starts when she gets bullied and ostracised from her class. Her downward spiral of drugs and prostitution eventually leads to her becoming a mere shadow of a human being. In her last dying moments as a pregnant prostitute, she dreams of a future with her (would be) daughter. Instead of getting to live that future, she dies alone in a cold room. I swear that last scene will always bring me to ecstasy. Now, if you really want to get my attention, you must commit yourself to reading such refined works as I do. Only then can I consider you my intellectual equal.

you look mexican

You look like you're diabetic.

Lose some weight, fatty.

why do you care if you're white or not? look at the hwndu Sup Forumslacks and tell me if they're white.

You look like you work at 711

Sure yeah, I'd let you infiltrate my inner circles only to be betray me with the sword because you were practicing Taqiyya the whole time, you look white enough.

You don't look scummy.

Welcome and work hard .

bergay pls

You'd pass as a light skinned Indian or Mexican here.

I would love to throw your fat, cockroach ass into a gas chamber.

eeeeeeeeeee

PMF, will qt love me?

eeeeeeee

You look Balkan

You look nothing like actual Turks

You look Mediterranean, but just say you are some cool Turkish tribal group and SJWs will want to fuck you.

> Non-brown eyes
You're Bavarian

You aren't white on my looks, more like middle eastern type, unless your skin got darker due to sun.

Abandon Islam, and you are great. If not for its religion, Turkey would be a wonderful country.

You look Turkish. Assimilated Mongol rapebaby.

i love kek

(((White))) is a mindset on pol. And yes, i speak for everyone.

KOMM MARZAHN UND SIEH WIE DER WEISSE MANN KEMPFEN KANN

You are balding dude.
Better kill yourself now.

also attention whore. tits or gtfo

Pls be in berkay