Is this real?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7VcqSjXMhbQ
youtu.be/ql0-a7niQco?t=10
i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/01/20/24D32C6E00000578-0-image-a-51_1421788791921.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what a fucking loser

BAHAHAHA

I didn't know Hobbit's were real.

Yes, and she's from your country too Juan.

GOLEM GET YE GONE

Pretty sure her legs/body are shooped. I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing a few shoops before

Its real OP. That could have been the First Lady lmao.

the wall. going to google what she looked like younger

"I met her in Lumbridge. She had barely a gold piece to her name. But when I stared at her green skin and got to talking to her, I knew I was bound to marry her"

>those skinny limbs with that round torso

Got chills from watching it

this guy walked out of the textbook page on how to be a conservative in the 21st century.
His family is worth multi-millions and yet he still dresses like a cuck.
sad!

Yeah and they both wear shoes from payless.

Are (You) real?

I'm pretty sure those proportions should not be physically possible.

No.

That's what real Mexicans look like.

not all mexican women look like Mike Wazowski

Hmm

Damn dude those glasses are schway

What model?

HAHGAHAHAAH I HAD TO LOOK THIS UP, OH MY GOD I NEVER KNEW THIS, THIS EXPLAINS EVERYTHING. EVERYONE PLEASE CLAP

The ones in America do

Legs from some kid, body from a woman.

they're built like a pile of mashed potatoes; I'm surprised the Spanish didn't just fuck their horses instead

JUST
U
S
T

>redpilled
>caring what a woman looks like after child-bearing age

the difference is very little

The adobe'ing is incredibly negligible. 5% thinner arms

Also,
>They didn't photo edit the height

This body type is pretty common in peasant Mexicans for some reason. It's like a fat potato like short torso with skinny arms and legs. I've seen it a lot since moving to Texas and it's fucking repulsive.

You hardly see that curvy, skinny, wide hip, fat ass latina you would hope to see. It's just a sea of unfuckables.

his wife is literally disgusting and even mexicans would agree. what a fucking low loser. low energy jeb couldn't bag a white woman

>marry this goblin as a tool to one day win the presidency
>actually have to reproduce with this thing
>tell yourself every night you have to eat out her pussy that it will all be worth it when people see how nice, progressive, and accepting of Mexicans you are when you run for president
>Trump brings his hot model whore wife in, flips the entire political world on its head and turns you and your goblin wife into laughing stock

Being Jeb is truly suffering.

no, she's shorter than that.

He shouldve got one of these mexicans with all that cash and power.

kek

dated a Cuban a few weeks ago. Couldn't get this image out of my mind. I'm 6'3", shes 5'null. See her without make-up and the potential resemblance after a few decades is uncanny. She's eventually going goblin mode.

Dodged a bullet.

How come left-wing men are always seen with the most horrendous looking mates?

>tfw no pictures of Barron towering over her looking down on her like a pet

why even live

Why would jeb ever lie about this? she's his soulmate? do you neckbeards hate real love or something?

That's a man that married the first woman to fuck him more than twice.

I agree, is repulsive

We all agree.

Jesus fucking christ she is literally her pet, a fucking gobblin

youtube.com/watch?v=7VcqSjXMhbQ

Someone have ever heard her voice? She looks like she must speak like a leprechaun

youtu.be/ql0-a7niQco?t=10

Sounds retarded just like the rest of you shitskins

>go back to mexico paco

Enjoy the next 8 years of knowing your place and staying there wetback.

W.e you say leaf.
Not even caring about what cucknadistan think, enjoy the next generations being raped by niggers and rapefugees

>tfw blessed to be living in the best country in the world, and not either of your shitholes

I'm an American up here in one of our colonies. I agree Trudeau's horrible. Worse comes to worse I'll quit colonial life and come home since my homeland is worth living in just like y..... oh wait

>tfw when Mexibros get bullied for the next 8 years
>They are the law abiding ones who stayed at home
Shit, honestly feel bad for the people who have to have the almighty Trump shitpost machine

Eh, go eat some molasses and fook aboot in your moose hockey you fake bacon eating knob toque.

shhh you make us all look bad when you run your fat mouth without all the info.

You do the same, we don't like your kind and we don't want you here. You aren't one of us, stay the fuck out.

I had no idea Jeb hangs out with Hollywood elites like Warwick Davis.

Yeah, but I doubt that bitch even knows how to cook.

I bet Yeb!'s wife is a 10/10 cook.

If i could i would vote for him i dont care about a wall, stop illegal immigrations, drugs and weapons,8 years of real though american president against our corrupt shitty system wont be bad

I hate to talk ill of people based on their looks, but she makes me chuckle. She has the body of a Star Wars creature and her face looks like the female version of Shrek.

YOU SHOULD NEVER PICK THIS HERO!

SHOO SHOO GACHO GOBLIN

nice

So no one's gonna mention Jeb's dick...

TOP KEKEE

>real live goblin caught on camera!!

How much for Sup Forums to smash?

We're not a bunch of crotch watching fags here, but yep... that's a dick head alright.

VOL. 5 WHEN?

...Wait....what? Mind fucked

what the fuck is wrong with her body?

Was she at least hot when she was younger?

I can get the huge dude/petite short woman thing. Toss her around like a ragdoll and all that fun stuff.

If she's always been this ugly than WHAT THE FUCK GUACMAN

>a Bush
>would have more power than the average American
>richer than the average American
>marries that

Why.jpeg

Please, more jeb bush and wife memes

>what the fuck is wrong with her body?
She's Mexican

i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/01/20/24D32C6E00000578-0-image-a-51_1421788791921.jpg

yep

Poor jeb!

Level her up to 17 with Agha plz

Every time I see this pic it reminds me of Master Blaster.

wow she was really qt
wtf happened

How is it motile?