>puts on robe at 6:30
>grabs a greasy bag of McDonalds
>settles in for some FOX News
>tweets random shit from the bathroom

Why did we elect my Uncle Fred?

Other urls found in this thread:

vesselnews.io/david-brocks-super-pac-engaged-fraudulent-payroll-scheme/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He doesn't even know how to eat McDonald's. Sad!

trump doesnt even own a robe stupid CTR shill

if you eat the fries first, you can ultimately cram more down your shithole since you feel obligated to finish the burger, but the same can't be said for cold fries

Get this man a visa

Plus you're also saving the best for last

I'm not your uncle fred and I wear a robe all day

who got

>implying that's not fucking comfy

that was me kek

proof

>He would let his fries get cold
People like you should be lined up and shot.

Honestly, he looks like a Roman senator in that pic.

I keep thinking he's in a Toga with a red Chlamys

I wonder if he's still eating the regular Big Mac™ or if he's stepped it up to the Grand Mac™....

first post worst post

who wants the fries once they've gotten cold? idiot.

Because Uncle Fred is a man and you are a snot nosed child. You are the newphew that no one in the family would let babysit their children because youre irresponsible as FUCK

He's done more in 2 weeks than most presidents do in 2 terms. When you wake at 5am and go to sleep at 1am you have enough time to fuck around and do what you need to do.

what's the difference, they look the same to me

one is closer to the camera.

>fun fact
The burger you are seeing is only half of a burger. There is no back to it

how do we stop the leaf

That really was a nice post, user. Unfortunately, I can’t be bothered to dignify it. Why, you may ask? Well, I must inform you that in the span of glancing at your post, I have ejaculated about five times to a rather enthralling hentai called ‘Emergence’. The way the hentai depicts the gradual process of a virgin becoming a cum dumpster really made me erect. Hell, I haven’t gotten that aroused since Anton Yelchin’s death. Anyways, this girl gets raped by her drunk father and has sex with all the boys at school. Now, these parts were perfectly fappable, but the real fun starts when she gets bullied and ostracised from her class. Her downward spiral of drugs and prostitution eventually leads to her becoming a mere shadow of a human being. In her last dying moments as a pregnant prostitute, she dreams of a future with her (would be) daughter. Instead of getting to live that future, she dies alone in a cold room. I swear that last scene will always bring me to ecstasy. Now, if you really want to get my attention, you must commit yourself to reading such refined works as I do. Only then can I consider you my intellectual equal.

What is the answer to the Canadian Question?

My fast food algorithm

>handful of fries
>burger bite
>sip soda
>repeat until done eating

something along these lines

This guy gets it.

Damn he legitimately looks really good here

Yeah, like a cool grandpa.
>tfw this is how he'll look in 8 years

>drinks a diet coke with a large Fries and Big Mac

You might as well just order the real thing at that point, your meal has enough calories and cholestorel to kill you 5x over.

Trump actually naps, wakes up and then sleeps again. His tweets are technically during something called, the old people sleep gap. It is quite common, for older people to awaken in the night for a few hours, then sleep again for a couple more.

I usually just stuff as many fries as I can into the burger then chomp away. Saves me a hella lot of time and my hands will be less greasy so no cold mac/fries.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little DRUMPF BTFO thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting SHILL that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" DRUMPF guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a SHILL. A pathetic CTR SHILL. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "DRUMPF BTFO DRUMP BTFO." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

>Tfw the shills cant even keep their shilling straight

>being this butthurt

>Just
vesselnews.io/david-brocks-super-pac-engaged-fraudulent-payroll-scheme/

> might as well
Self-hating fatty detected.

You always knew u wanted to

Mcdonald's fries get cold in like 5 minutes

That filename

I will wear my robe literally all day if I don't go out.

There is no garment more comfy than a fuzzy bath robe. Come at me.

what the fuck? Just combine everything together and eat at once? You are fucked. I bet you think more niggers and shitskins are what this country needs for muh diversity. "just stuff as many niggers into white society and let them chomp away" Unamerican as fuck

>being this new not seeing a copypasta

>>tweets random shit from the bathroom

>grabs a greasy bag of McDonalds
What does Trump eat? Surely not McDonalds. He has loads of chefs to make whatever he wants. I'm skint but eat well. My daughter is vegan; so we eat loads of fruit and veg.
I've got fish soup on the hob, cake, good quality bread, fresh vegetables from my garden, my mum brought some chicken soup round; homemade, it's delicious, baked potatoes, beans, fish and chips (national dish), haggis (national dish), cereal with milk, toast, bacon, scrambled eggs, black pudding (pig blood), sausages, roast vegetables and more.
Does Trump just eat McDonalds? I fucking hope not. It has no vitamins nor is it nutritious.

>disgusting anglos appropriating cornish cuisine
DELET

I'm in Cornwall.

Because it was funny.

>vegan

It's her choice. I disagree with it, but she's 18 and can make her own choices. I can't force her to eat meat, drink milk, come hunting with me etc. She's legally an adult in UK law.
I just gave her her birth certificate and passport two days ago. She moves out in October to go to university. And I'll be pleased. I've had enough. I don't mean that in a nasty way; it's just that my wife and I have done our bit. Bringing kids up is hard work.
She always has a home to come to.