I read about this philosophy called anarcho-capitalism recently, apparently it was started by this guy called Rothbard

I read about this philosophy called anarcho-capitalism recently, apparently it was started by this guy called Rothbard.

He said there should be no hwndu government, and instead we would have private courts, private police, and the land would be owned privately.

But why is that better? I don't get it.

Also he said the police (the ones we have, not the imaginary private police of his idea) should kick the homeless off the streets. But isn't that an example of the state telling private citizens what to do?

It just seems like a dumb philosophy on many levels. Am I missing something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z6IsIQM-b4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well done hue

WE NEED MORE GUYS

This philosophy is intriguing to me. I wonder if Jesus Christ or The Canadian Leafs would approve of it.

Get out

I can't make it tonight, but I'll join these fags tomorrow.

Heil Odin.

Guys. Can you please leave Ben alone? He's the one you guys call "Stolen Valor." He's actually a good guy and served in the military putting his life on the line for his country. He deserves more respect than he's getting, and trying to get a vet to snap is really despicable. His home life isn't too good right now and he comes here this often to get away from the fighting in his home. He's all around in a bad situation, and he doesn't need us to be rejecting him and trying to trigger him on top of it. He's a good father and a good person. I was at HWNDU a little bit ago and had the chance to talk to him, and he was really nice. He told me that he served his country and had friends that died in the war, and that's why being called Stolen Valor hurts him so much... because unlike you, he's seen the worst part of war and has PTSD because of it. If you don't believe he didn't serve, then you're wrong. While I was talking with him, he even told me that he was awarded a purple heart during his service. He also told me he was going to vote for Trump until Trump made that offensive comment about how easy it was for him to get one himself (because a real veteran handed it to him before a rally.) He said that really broke his heart and he couldn't support Trump after that because he knew how hard it was to get a purple heart first hand. Anyway, please have some empathy. Ben isn't a bad guy, he's just going through some hard times right now and needs our support. He needs friends.

Shut up stolen valor

BASED ROTHBARD
he taught Hans-Hermann "Homosexuals, Communists and other undesireables will need to be physically removed" Hoppe

lel kys

No

>thinking ben knows how to use Sup Forums
dumb faggot

It's just a name tag calm down. We love Stolen

>It just seems like a dumb philosophy on many levels. Am I missing something?
no, it is just dumb.

ancap (and any other kind of anarchism too) basically says
>dude life would be super cool if nobody had any power over others lmao

but in reality, such a power vacuum is always filled, almost immediately, by somebody. people will immediately band together and form groups and organisations, which will inevitably clash with each other, and slowly develop into some kind of state or government again.

>thinking i was serious
dumb faggot

if so he sould talk to a therapist not to a camera.

We'll leave him alone when he surrenders the camera and stops chanting over everyone.

Reminder that Based Ben is /ourman/. He would have beat up little twink Naruto. Only reason Naruto stepped up was because his fellow niggers and gooks were there. Ben is the only one who has actually seen battle and done something for our country. He is white, has a beautiful white wife, and a white kid.

who.ru

Unless talking to a camera is therapeutic - it is certainly cheaper

nice, I didn't know italians were SO based

>private courts, private police

How can you think this is a good idea
Could literally bribe your way out of trouble

It doesn't matter who he is, what matters is his polan.

you don't know ben. ben never surrenders. they call him Ben Ghazi, because even though people told him to stand down, he stands the fuck up and saves lives.

>he chants at a wall and threatens teenagers insead of spending time with his family

the issue is his physical aggression. If he played along and tried to have fun with the other guys you see a much more uplifting attitude. Tell him to make friends instead of being angry.

Who who? Who who?

but i really wanna know if hes a big guy

Ben is /our man/

he's angry because people keep fucking provoking him. when he pushed that kid it was because he was pushed first. if he really was a nigger he would have punched him, but he contained himself. you guys keep trying to instigate him to do something. he's only angry because you're making him that way. stop being retarded.

>Moroccans
>white
>Puerto Ricans
>white

Fucking knew this guy was a kike

heil trump

He is doing what he can for the safety of his family. Spreading the message of peace and unity to the world. What are you doing?

>Am I missing something?
The parentheses.

He was pretty based later in life though and was moving toward fascism, even acknowledging the evil deeds of his own people.

you really made me think bongbro

>I'm a Jew

FUCK OFF

Never forget
>paper going full retard
youtube.com/watch?v=z6IsIQM-b4U

Thank you Itali-bro - I'm a bit of a pragmatist

STOMP THIS KIKE

No one noteworthy to be on a wiki, yet, 6 feet.

>paperboy's "meeting with kek" only has 177 views
praise kek

Some jew you are, associating with neo-Nazis. Grow up, you should be ashamed!

it's because of the 70s. We had a major problem with extreme left terrorists (Brigate Rosse), from 1969 until the early 80s. In 1978 they even kidnapped and killed the Prime Minister. Our secret service is trained to infiltrate, corrupt, and eventually dismantle any kind of subversive organization. That's one of the few things you should be proud of if you're Italian

Hahaha go home and be a family man, Stolen Hairline

top kek, never gets old
what a dumb nigger

kek

What a comfy hour this has been

Reminder that Paper is the main villain. Valour is an annoying douche but I might actually buy that he's a decent person who just happens to be on the other side, you might (I don't personally) even sympathise with him because he's sad enough to chant at a wall when he has a kid. Stolen Valour genuinely thinks he's doing good and that's why he's there, not to shill anything. Paper is just a bad person.

Paper always tries to slip in "he's been with a woman" in regards to Leaf comment whenever he can (despite being gone) and acts so smugly about him getting doxxed and what actually makes it bad is he tries to make out like these things were just some innocent part of the conversation and he's not being passive aggressive. Cheap shots.

He lies so much too. He lied about being the only one cleaning up. Lied about buying other people food. Lied about "nazi recruitment ground". And that's just what I remember off the top of my head, not even counting the milk bullshit.

Hwndu nothin.

Also these threads suck, but fuck the janny.

John is being surprisingly eloquent today. I'm too used to him just being DJ Eurobeat

praise kek friendo

I'd be inclined to believe that this was a troll were it not for those fucking anarchoball threads.
Why not actually read what he had to say for yourself instead of reading a wikipedia summary?
And that shit about "where will they go? Who cares? Hopefully absorbed by the private sector" or whatever was about running a successful right-wing populist campaign, not anarcho-capitalism.

>paperboy's videos has views
color me suprised

what is little carmines name?

DOES ANYONE HAVE THAT PIC WITH THE SEASON 1 AND 2 CAST?

my fav n00b (ourguy) is Chicago Union Cabbie. He and JTB would be a great tag team.

>milk baptism

"""milk"""

We had a similar problem but our solution was a lot more brute-force based, we got a dictatorship and phisically removed some of them. Our intelligence is a joke nowadays tho.

Call me that one more time, bitch. I am a peaceful man and I spread the message of peace to thousands of people everyday. You know where I be. You won't step up because you're a pussy. Peace.

Fuck off, shill. He is either a case of Stolen Valor or a fucking pog who never did anything trying to act like a badass. If he was in the Army he probably got admin separation for being an arrogant shit who wouldn't follow orders.

this one?

Nah fuck him. He says he wants peace and love but physically fucks with people for disagreeing with him or holding up fucking ouija boards

He's cancer brought here from le Sup Forums shoutouts

nice

>Baptist is back to camera shy status after the season finale doxxing
smart move Johnny boy

hey das raysis

It's not that one, it had a picture of everyone with their name. The top had /our guys/ while the bottom at the villains.

Libertarians aren't ancaps.

>JTB
sorry, who?

i agree. Some other toiletPaper lies:
>Milkman was saying racist things while drinking milk in front of me
>REDPILL KEN said that he wished slavery was back (bacause of the 1776 t-shirt)
>Leafbro kept talking about girls even though he's a virgin
>Blart was chanting racist slogans with the alt-righters on saturday
Everything that nigger says is a LIE

theres also this one

sorry, then no

>no spic with finnish cap

How can you compare Antifa to the Nazis? The Nazis murdered millions. Talk about no perspective.

watch Mad Max to see your anarcho capitalism in action.

Capitalism is money worship is the source of all degeneracy.

John The Baptist, and was talking about the newcomer, Chicago Union Cabbie

BASED
FUCKING
JOHN
CALLING OUT BRITTANY AND HER DOXXERS

if you don't like money go on welfare and be a mong, it's a free country

the USSR were literally antifas
they murdered several times more

fake and gay, you aon't muh boi SV

HE JUST CALLED YOU OUT TO TRY AND DOX HIM, WHAT AN INSTIGATOR

You're a stupid nigger. He has a purple heart.

Close but not quite, it had a box of everyone's picture with their names. The top section was /our guys/ while the bottom was the villains.

No thanks.

madman

Being a first world country we had to keep the facade of order and democracy, but behind the courtains the opposition was dealt with by any means necessary: the State allied with the mafia, deviated freemasons etc. Italy has more skeletons in the closet than any european nation

YOU
GOT
CALLED
OUT
BRITKEK

Call John a Snake again like you did in the last thread

Unlike now where the courts are fair and no bribing occurs kek kill yourself

Actually nope, communism is money worship. Communists have such a fixation with money that they believe that if everyone has the same amount of money everyone will be happy. The ultimate form of materialism. This is the final redpill.

To the jewish boy, does your family know you're out here associating with Neo-Nazi nerds? You should be ashamed!

VALOR WILL MAKE A FACE TURN IN SEASON 3, do NOT count him out.

john just thinks he knows everything and has no problem saying it. fucking smarmy cunt

I'm in that pic.

>the State allied with the mafia, deviated freemasons etc. Italy has more skeletons in the closet than any european nation
based kek, sounds like something out of house of cards
how long did it take for the mafia to recover after uncle Benny?

Which one cunt

lies lies lies lies