Should Brazilians be allowed to arm themselves now?

What does Sup Forums think? Yes or No? Vote here:
twitter.com/politioutsource/status/828790842789765121

For those that don't know, there's a fucking purge going on in a state of Brazil after the police went on strike:
>politicaloutsource.com/2017/02/police-go-on-strike-in-brazil-cities.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MkX1tuirl3o
strawpoll.me/12244153
youtube.com/watch?v=MkX1tuirl3o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no, only those that already have guns should have them and then allow them to kill those that dont have they

vote then aussie

I'm sorry youre fucking retarded. None of this would be happening if the country wasn't unarmed

leave it to an american to be this retarded

Let's just be real here.

When there are pests in your house, you don't hire a blogger to tweet about them. You hire an exterminator.

You know what to do Brazil.

you're the wurst

The burger is correct.

The people responsible for the chaos and disarray are numerous but they are also very cowardly, most of them are just retarded kids with too many nigger genes: they wouldn't be pulling all this crazy shit if they knew someone could just pull a gun on them at any moment and blow their heads off in legitimate defense.

We're doing our best to turn the tide on gun control, but anyone who lives in a country where noguns is the norm knows how hard that is to shift.

Darn I wish!

Can a Brazilian redpill me on the natives?

Leave it to the genius who has terrorist blowing up their airports, raping their women and taking it like a cuck to criticize the US, unfuck your country first shitbag

do people in other countries without guns kill people with knives and stuff?

>Not even a real western European democracy.
>Hidden Feudal party inside UN.
>Overzealously Bureaucratic to the point where you literally put 100000 Pounds of butter and fresh produce into a warehouse and let it all rot to protect farmer prices, not learning from Germany's mistakes before WW1.
>Only thing memorable about country is batter baked into a fucking square with hedge rows in the middle of it.

Literally and figuratively even fucking Canadians get poured onto you to make your drabble fucking coherent.

>recent events
What happened ?

The Purge: Brazil Edition

i would watch that

wait, i already am political outsource lmaoo

I am ok with allowing civilians to be armed. But force training and good practices for god sake!

Also, that will only is a bandaid for the wound. The real problem is deeper than only be solved by allowing people to kill themselves.

Police didn't get payed by the government on time, which is something common to the public careers in Brazil, because the government has been ran by filthy communists for the past 14 years, a woman for the last 6, and jungle niggers during it's entire history.
So the police went on strike and the favela criminals came down from the hills and started acting like the monkeys they are
Then the army was summoned and a purge has been going on

you salty waffle boy?

youtu.be/MkX1tuirl3o

He's the master nigger tamer. Be careful of him, 20% nigger country.

If there are any big bunda girls looking to take refuge in America I have a lock-on-the-outside basement you can stay in for free.

Brazilians should only be allowed to arm themselves with Taurus and Rossi firearms.

youtu.be/MkX1tuirl3o

Guns will make matters worse. It's better for everyone involved if only one side has guns.

user, there is not a single solitary statistic supporting gun control that stands up to scrutiny

Pretty much a non-issue in most places. They get a lot of government guilt money and sell weed.

Thanks for the quick rundown, fellows.

underated post

>remove guns from your country
>terrorists just drive trucks over your people

I'm in favor of giving Hue monkeys guns.

Accept the side that doesn't have guns.

Obviously.

>VOTE HERE WHO IS OURHUE?
strawpoll.me/12244153

strawpoll.me/12244153

strawpoll.me/12244153

strawpoll.me/12244153

strawpoll.me/12244153

strawpoll.me/12244153

strawpoll.me/12244153

strawpoll.me/12244153

strawpoll.me/12244153

strawpoll.me/12244153

strawpoll.me/12244153

strawpoll.me/12244153

strawpoll.me/12244153

strawpoll.me/12244153

why we need guns
youtube.com/watch?v=MkX1tuirl3o

This is trolling right? You seriously think that it's better for criminals to be shooting up innocents, without the innocents shooting back?

He's a shill

They won't shoot you unless you resist.

Just comply. It's not that hard.

Of course, should've expected that, it's like those retards that think somehow having someone shoot back at the movie theaters and schools just adds casualties because, as they say "you have bullets flying everywhere"

>Just comply
Are you some sort of cuck?

Studies show that people who don't resist survive assaults more often than people who do.

That's why you give them your stuff then shoot them when their back is turned. They won't see it coming.

It's not like a warzone where everyone is firing in all directions, there is a single target for all with the gall to stand up to.

They will feel you up and see that you have a gun, and kill you.

I'd rather fight back and die for my beliefs than sit like a damned coward and get metaphorically fucked up the ass. My life and my dreams are my own, and I am willing to fight for them against all who oppose me.

You are only alive once you are willing to die for something.

That's a bullshit statistic because you can't possibly know if they were going to kill them anyway

K you obviously haven't seen the footage of nogs robbing them and then shooting them anyway because that's just how they roll

Covert hue here
They keep to themselves, and rarely cause problems. It mostly in uninhabited areas where nobody decent lives anyways, so nobody cares.

Women are qt and walk around naked all the time, but then they have a couple of children, get fat and become hags with sagging tits (pic related)

Most of the natives integrated with "white" man culture, but some of them are still savages: killing accursed twin babies and cuck/rape babies, burning malformed babies alive, honour killings, fighting each other for no reason and stupid superstitions. The usual stuff that all indigenous people usually do.
I heard of this guy once who killed somebody because he thought he hexxed his mom and caused her to get sick.
This kind of thing is not common knowledge though, because lefties want to make them victims of white supremacy, so they get lots of gibs as well.

We are talking about Brazil, a savage shithole, they don't have they culture or education to own guns, Fuck off

No, no one I latinamerica should have guns, just look at Uruguay, whiter than Argentina and they kill themselves as much as the savages from ecuador

Tell that to them, it's like they think that gun owners are retards who'll mistake the crowd for targets or something. Even if all you can do is keeper the shooter busy for 20 seconds, that's 20 seconds that everyone else has to get away while you two duke it out. And since the shooter likely doesn't suspect you even have a gun, it should be easier to get the drop on him, since he'll be focusing on the crowd in general.

Or you could just take the advantage of being calm and look at it tactically. Most gangbangers don't know proper Hold-Up procedure and will either get too close or turn their back. When they feel you up you have an advantage.

You are delusional.

Nice alternative facts you got there.

Studies > cherrypicked footage

>tfw you realize why Argentina is a shitty fucking country

You are a moron. Good thing you live in a sheltered community where no crime occurs. It's dangerous that you have such fantasies though. You should seek help.

>Delusional
About what? You don't get to throw that word around like some sort of insult, because more often than not, it is the accuser who is delusional.

I lived in Detroit for 10 years you mongrel

That rarely actually happens, it's not the airport, they want to do it quickly, so they snatch and leave. If you've got your gun concealed they're not gonna find it, which gives you enough time when they're not looking to blow their heads off.

user, race has got nothing to do with it, both of those countries just have crappy gun laws. Arm your population if you want to save them from crime.

I see, you are schizophrenic too. Bad combination. Get a therapist.

Stop posting anime women with guns. That's propaganda. The worst kind of propaganda too. It associates something beautiful like a woman to something horrible like a gun.

I always wanted an assault rifle. BOLSONARO 2018

Leave with your non-arguments.

I imagine it's pretty easy to get a gun in Brazil whether legally or not. If the police are on strike the legality is a non issue

Just because niggers and Argentinians are used to assuming the position from countless arrests, and used to being searched (both cavity and non-cavity) doesn't mean you dumb fucks will use it when you're robbing someone.

>Cuck
I bet you want a dopey eyed submissive bitch who has no personality don't you you shitskin? A woman should be able to protect herself and know how an why.

Okay, this is trolling, I'm calling it. You got no statistics, no logic, and no argument.

Truly, you are a peasant who deserves to be dominated.

>anime
>beautiful woman

what did he mean by this

The fact that you have to post something beautiful with the gun, instead of just posting the gun, it's proof that you are trying to propagandize firearms. Why don't you just post the firearms alone, without any type of propaganda? Oh right, because people see guns by what they are: tools designed to kill people.

>be allowed
>be cucked
Same thing. They should arm regardless of what the state says.

>Arabs did it during Arab Spring in Egypt and they were all unarmed too. Pussy.

Yeah arabs where conquering shit,no wonder they get to film.
So you fags still have the impression that the resistance against the secular and the defeat of seculars resulting in rule by the muslim brotherhood/arabs was a good thing?

You fags do realize that that was arab muslims conquering yet another country right?

Why are you still pro this? did you bought in to the muslim victim role as they where attacked whilst aggressively taking over the whole country.

If the police aren't going to do anything, you have to let people arm themselves.

The entire situation is fucked. Brazil had an exploding economy not long ago. It just hosted the Olympics successfully. The whole world has gone fucking crazy.

My country is safer that yours, weapons won't make it safer

Women ought to have guns user, unless you like seeing their raped corpses dumped into the rivers and the ravines.

>Tools designed to kill people
Yes, because some people deserve to be killed as they are unfit for society and civilization. They are the kind of people who hold no true conviction and don't think. The gangbangers and cucks alike. It is a tool of defese against those kinds, who wish to harm our way of life.

Sure they will, there's not a single solitary statistic supporting gun control that stands up to scrutiny.

This

Rape would go down drastically if every woman were armed because attackers would be too shit scared to try anything

Nobody deserves to be killed because "they are unfit for society and civilization". You are a psychopath. This is the problem with echo-chambers, people go unchallenged with their extremist and often wrong notions.

You mean tools designed to defend yourself.

Then why do you still see niggers with white blond women in advertisement?
>lefty logic.

Why the fuck is political outsource the only people covering this? This feels like take news

If the rule of law has completely broken down who cares what you're "allowed" to do. Your primary concern is now survival so do what you need to do

Do ISIS not deserve to die for their crimes? If you let people like that continue then they will destroy the rest.

studies show 99% of burglars you shoot 12 times, do not live to harm innocent lives again.

>Belgium

Fighting ISIS is like pouring gasoline on fire. They should have the possibility to surrender peacefully and be sent to rehabilitation centers. I guarantee the war would be over in 1 day.

Murder is worse than burglary.

When you have niggers or arabs around and the police gets scared or fails in any way you need that gun unless you want your mother to be raped whilst screaming loudly so any one can fap to that... did some one sauced that anons women got raped 3 blocks away, the screams where hot AF yet?

But they won't, because their core values are the antithesis of western civilization. You are the true delusional one.

Well it's a good thing killing robbers isn't murder then.

Has Argentina ever fought a real war?

Not when it is stopping that burglar from committing many more crimes and ruining lives.

That's propaganda your fear-mongering government and Fox News tell you because the Military Industrial Complex and Big Oil have profit to make from war in the Middle East.

my life if far more valuable than a criminals

Say what?

But that's not murder, it's self-defense.

You say that because you are just shitting yourself, you have finally realized that you are not white.
>Eugenics now

It's defense of the society, a concept the argentina faggot can't comprehend.

oke this is bait.

It is well proven when you corner an enemy Army, most of the soldiers would surrender if given the chance -- it's just that many times they aren't even given the chance.