How did trump win

He got the most electoral votes.

He got the most electoral votes.

>He got the most electoral votes.

the people voted for him and he won.

in reality, hillary had no chance of winning.

why do you think so

The jews permitted it

the whole time the left thought trump would win. they got so scared that they had to fake polls and fake news by ignoring crowd sizes (trump filling stadiums etc while hillary couldn't fill a room).

They saw the internet (all except facebook) was all on trumps side.

Some of the left believe in something similar to meme magic, and so they tried chants like "I know she will win. I know she will win" and attempted to convince as many people as possible that she would win.

On top of this they made efforts to rig the votes and still lost.

They lost, In reality Hillary never had of winning a chance in this election.

easily

Very carefully

He convinced enough retards in fly over states to vote against their best interest.

Because the left has become so insufferable that even someone as unpopular as trump can beat them.

>He convinced enough retards in fly over states to vote against their best interest.
last time I checked, California was still blue.

We all know... because the left reverse-voted him in,

DNC arrogance and Bernie out of the nomination

Not easily, crookedly. Something like 50+ of his electoral voters weren't registered in the district they were voting for. But yeah, easily since the democrats are a lot of paid losers.

>Letting shitskins flood the country
>their own interest

Pick one.

Sup Forums.org/pol/

People are tired of Globalism, the Jewish Elites, and too many immigrants. Pretty obvious.

Enough people either liked him or didnt like Hillary to the point they voted for him

>paid losers
Where do I sign up??

The people voted for Clinton, but system elected Trump.

Liberals didn't leaves their houses to pokemon go vote.

checked

Because I let him

he was assertive

>Obama and Clinton have killed a shit ton of shitskins
>Letting shitskins flood the country

So you know the best interests of people who you dismiss as retards.

You still don't understand why your side lost this election do you?

I know you'll never believe this but it was 400 lb hackers living in the basement of there parents

>How did trump win

Pic related

Because his opposition keeps talking about how they want to kill everyone else and losing their shit when we tell them they sound a bit intolerant.

Can I get a quick rundown on that chin?

> Obama and Clinton fuck up the middle east worse than W. did
> migrant crisis from massively stupid policies
> create the power vacuum in which ISIS formed
> start a proxy war in Syria because they didn't want Russia to have a higher % of natural gas sales to the EU
> double down on proxy war to the point the Syrian war grinds to a halt
> kill Libya ruler, full on migrant crisis now
> completely embarrass the US with 'red line' diplomacy that's as empty as the DNC's fair election policy
> North Africa fucked up
> Middle East fucked up
> Europe fucked up
> Asia fucked up

"retards in fly over states"
"They killed a shit ton"

Good job dumbass.

Where parents?

A quick infographic for your digits.

Because the path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. The truth is you're the weak. And Trump is the tyranny of evil men. But he's tryin, user. He's tryin' real hard to be the shepherd. Only the thing is, i'ts too late for him to be the shepherd at the age of 70. WW3 is close at hand.

rural and suburban retards

Meme Magic

weaponised autism

Only rural and suburban retards voted for him
All city people voted for Hillary

That's true too. Trump out Jewed the Jews and got enough of them on his side even if most where virulently against him for wanting to undermine their schemes

He is in reality a power hungry Goy who had a nose job and died his hair.

BIGLY

> i'ts too late for him to be the shepherd at the age of 70.

This. I worry way too much that he could just die at any time and we dont get the most out his Presidency.

>All city people voted for Hillary
Yea and all of you hoodrats thought this guys was Lord God Savior Kang, so you don't count.

The goal is to eradicate shitskins you mong not leave them festering across the pond

Cry more faggot

Don't worry, his hair growth pills double as prostate pills.

Meme Magic.

what

It's called a protest vote.
Many people didn't really like Trump but voted to vote against the libcucks and the globalist elite narrative

This. Took you guys long enough

delet this

MEME MAGIC

CAMBRIDGE ANALYTICA

He was chosen by the elite shadow government (which exists as confirmed by wikileaks).

The entire election was a scripted stage show. Jeb was there to represent the death of the neo-con movement, and Hillary was supposed to pretend to be the most retarded candidate who has ever run in history.

The shadow government wants us to believe that we have a right-wing anti-globalist champion who will end corruption. Instead, we're going to see Donald Trump pretend to fight globalism, then "magically" get underminded by weird legal loopholes. Then he's going to blame the democrats, and that will keep the left and right angry at each other while the elites conduct their globalist transhumanist plans.

In the next 8 years we're going to see Donald Trump lead us into war in the name of "globalism", but it will really be a tactic to depopulate the earth so the elites can enslave us in 50 years.

I guarantee you pic related will occur over and over again for the rest of his presidency.