European-americans?

White americans, do you maintain connections to your homeland and native culture?

No, we are so mixed we don't have any real connections and the people who go back to "see their homeland" when they are like 20% Irish with no living relatives there and no grasp of the language are the most pretentious cucks you will find here.

I was just thinking that before Sup Forums I really didn't think much about Europe, and didn't realize how white it was and how the majority of the white population is there. I used to not be able to spot Germany on a map, and though Poland was just a part of Russia. Now I can find fucking Portugal and Latvia blindfolded and know most of Europe's issues better than Americas.

I kind of wish I was European I guess, to be a part of such great white history.

Ja, ich cann ein bisschen deutch sprechen.
Mine groess-groess-groess vaeter kampt aus Westphalia

You do realize Einstein was an Ashkenazi Jew, right? He felt more of a sense of belonging to Israel than Europe.

Irish / German ethnicity. Only connection I have to my ancestry is a raging case of alcoholism and a 4 inch dick.

All people are the same.
even a fkn Chinesse is more American than you. Asshole.

Warum sprichst du Deutsch? Lernst du Deutsch oder wohnst du in einem Platz, wo man Deutsch spricht?

Man sagt ,,Ururur...großvater" übrigens. Wenn das dir hilft...

Absolutely, all my ancestors did epic shit.

Charles Martel
Harald Bluetooth
Robert the Bruce

I actually can list my ancestors that fought in the Crusaders. DEUS VULT cunts. Even have Great great great great, you get the point uncles that died there.

My home nations need to get their shit together before everything we did goes to shit.

My homeland is America, my culture is American Europe can fuck off.

holy shit are you me?

>Ontario is the size of half of Europe

Damn son.

>to your homeland
Yes, I even live here.
> native culture?
Yes, I speak English and read the works of Hawthorne and Melville. No, I'm not atistic enough to feign love for a foreign land under the guise of "muh hurritage." That's called sedition.

I'm Anglo-American since I was born in England and moved here as an adult. I still have an fondness for Blighty but this is my home and like the founding fathers before me, I disagree with Brits on many issues.

The thing is that a lot of British people agree with me.

Asheknazi jews are genetically Italian

> Both German Representatives are crypto-jews who destroyed Europe

Yeah it's America. My family has been here for 400 years.

Not really, I'm only 31/32 white

America is my homeland and native culture, my ancestors came here 400 years ago

Bane voice: Of course

I've got hundreds of pieces of memorabilia of my English relatives'. So yeah
T. 3rd generation UK immigrant

No not really. Although I do study a lot about the history of places where my ancestors came from such as Sicily or England.

>I kind of wish I was European I guess
We are. We're just the diaspora.

>Asheknazi jews are genetically Italian

Source?

T. Italian American with lot's of Jews married into his extended family.

Le 400 years is forever
How about before that? Did your ancestors grow out of the soil of North America? America isn't seperate from Europe.

>do you maintain connections to your homeland and native culture?

yes, but i don't talk about it, the bongs and krauts will think it is cringey

>your homeland
>your culture

You guys know I'm just trolling using impicative language?

It's just a little jew trick I learned.

Implicative*

some of us know america is not a proper nation in the extended-family euro sense, just a soulless multicultural place to go shopping

I'm the son of first generation immigrants who came after the collapse of the USSR.

I went to a Russian private school in my early years and mostly communicate with my family members in Russian. I guess that's something.

Does Guatemala Count?

No. I'm American (Anglo/Pole/Eyetalian) and don't give a fuck about eurotrash.

I've actually done a bit of travelling to the UK, France and Poland. Honestly, coming back home was the highlight of my travels. God help you if you're poor over there. Europe is a cramped, suffocating shithole. The euro tourists we get here always piss me off.

America was a mistake

Nah, 10 generations removed since we came from Ireland through my fathers family. Pretty much the same on my mothers. Both sides always lived on the frontier until the frontier ended and stuck around the south west. They all left for a reason.

We left those places for a reason.

This tbqh. Europe is everything. America is an extension of it, like Australia. Its an important extension, but an extension nonetheless. When the European component of America dies the whole thing will die.

Spaniard yes, I eat paella everyday and try to have sex with as many Mexicans as possible.

But, I will never claim the kid if I have one as it will be a mongoloid but, I can't help we like native pussy.

They're only partially related to Italians and it is generally only through maternal descendancy.

They're still a distinctly Semitic European subgroup that are genetically more similar to Arabs than they are to Europeans on the whole.

Ah ok, thank you.

>"[The Allied Powers] whose victory during the war I had felt would be by far the lesser evil are now proving to be only slightly the lesser evil. [...] I get most joy from the emergence of the Jewish state in Palestine. It does seem to me that our kinfolk really are more sympathetic (at least less brutal) than these horrid Europeans. Perhaps things can only improve if only the Chinese are left, who refer to all Europeans with the collective noun 'bandits.'"

—Letter from A. Einstein to Paul Ehrenfest of 22 March 1919, English translation by A. Hentschel, The Collected Papers of Albert Einstein, Volume 9, Document 10, Princeton Univsersity Press, (2004), pp. 9-10, at 10.

Lol fuck Europe check these numbers

"Transplant a German to Kiev, and he remains a perfect German. But transplant him to Miami and you make a degenerate of him - in other words, an American" - Adolf Hitler

>check these numbers

No.

One of my parents is off the boats Irish immigrant, but my loyalties are only to America

Yes, to some extent. I am first and foremost an American, however I do care that my ancestral homeland is being destroyed, and I do practice the ancient pagan ways of my ancestors.

>Einstein
>stein
>White

My family came to the America's in the 1500's. My ancestors settled the United States and have served in every armed conflict from the Revolution to the Iraq war.

This is my homeland.

Attaboy.

This. Everyone else needs to fuck off.

>nd I do practice the ancient pagan ways of my ancestors

Justin Trudeau was wrong when he said Canada is the first post-natioanal state. It's actually the USA. White cuckholds who place their loyalty with a state that's barely existed for 200 years, in stead of their ancestors' home for thousands of years, are in for a rude awakening when that 62% keeps ticking lower and lower, and school boards composed exclusively of mestizos strike it from the history books that Americans used to only be white.

At least you tried

>their ancestors' homes

This is why the globalists took out Europe first. Once Europe is Muslim, what 'ancestral home' will American whites remember?

White genocide is out in the open; they want us dead, gone, bred out of existence, and they say so.

No I'm 30% Irish, 20% German, 20% Swedish, 20 % Spaniard I can't keep up with all of those. I'm just American. All white Americans are European mutts.

The only culture I need is memes, edginess and kek worship

Please don't save these cancerous watermarked images.

Not as much as I should, sadly.

Poland is rightfully part of Russia.

t. burgerized Russian

>20% spaniard

spic

>saving normie memes

t. "my parents migrated here in the 1990s from poland"

Real Americans have roots in this country

Thank you, brazilbro

No, unfortunately you are though.

I think about living in the first post-national state.

Greetings fine citizens of the world!
My name is Justin Trudeau and I'm a huge faggot. Some of you might recall me as a part time drama teacher but I'm Prime Minister of Canada now thanks to my family name and my #1 kike, George "I start insurrections" Soros. Now you might be wondering why I've taken time away from finding black bulls to fuck my wife and inhaling muslim cocks. Well, I'll tell you.

As I watched my wife being pleasured by numerous men that were not me the other night I thought of how all white men could get a deep sense of satisfaction if they could just let go of their inhibitions and act as fluffers for the 3rd world, offering up the women we cherish most in an altruistic gift of formerly unexperienced patriotism of not country, but humanity. Wives and daughters the western world over impregnated by strong verile niggers and muslims. I say nigger of course in only the most cuckold fashion.

Well there isn't much more to this. I think I should go check and see if my wife needs a cleaning!

Again, my name is Justin Trudeau and I love sucking big hairy cocks.

J

UK actually. On my trips to Europe I always found it funny how they actually had history, art, and different regional cultures while the US has none of those in the same volume. Oh, and the architecture older than hip hop was nice. I'll take that over being a "real American" any day.

Most white Americans consider themselves Americans for the same reason that English people consider themselves English. How many English people do you know that identify as a Angle or a Saxon or a Jute or a Dane? They don't. Maybe 1100 years ago when what is now considered the English race was being formed they did. This is the same process in America; different tribes of Europeans becoming the American race.

And yes, an American is white, a European, not a mongrelized fruit picker whose skin resembles peanut butter or Nutella.

Having his native country turn his back on him probably had something to do with that.

No. Being a Jew had something to do with it. It's what they do. They enter a nation, don't assimilate, complain when their hosts don't treat them with exception, stir up trouble, thrive off the ensuing chaos and social decay, get kicked out of nation, move along to next one, repeat.

They've been doing this shit for 2500 years.

Classic americucks

According to national geographic this is what the average american will look like by 2050

>According to national geographic
That's some real science there. There's no way that could be politically motivated.

I identify with the culture i was born into. not one 5,000 miles away (or even as little as 1000), no matter how hard they try to exterminate it.

my family came here from austria-hungary less than 100 years ago, i don't believe they managed to preserve their native culture here in the united states, at this point my ethnicity feels like a very superficial aspect of my identity and i don't feel particularly attached to being american either
my "homeland" doesn't exist in the same form that it used to, there's not much there to maintain a connection with anyway
it's not enough to just call myself american, that makes me cringe

Not really. I have a mix of Irish, English, and German heritage, so there's not much to identify with except your typical pan-European fare.

If ther American race is white, than it's race is white.

As far as who is ethnically american, that's highly debateable