How do you get over the fear of women crying rape in the morning?

Sup Forums

I fell for the jewish tricks and got on dating sites and messaged a ton of women I found interesting. I honestly didn't expect to get any replies, but I did and this one gal wants to meet up.

Now, before you start calling me a fag and every other insult in the book (which I'll accept), I legitimately fear women will claim rape/sexual assault if they later regret doing it with me. Now, that statement presupposes I will in fact have sex with the woman, but for the sake of argument let's say that it will occur. I mean, what do I do to cover my ass? Do I go the Dave Chappelle route and get a love contract?

>Pic unrelated

Just secretly record it with a video camera.

then post it on Sup Forums

pics

If you're just looking to smash, then you have to mitigaye the risk. Be out in public. Get an Uber together home if you go out for drinks, and you're going to go home together. That way you have evidence and witnesses that it was a consensual encounter. If you're trying to find wife material, then feel it our before you do. Make a judgment call

Stop making it a priority in your life to fuck whores

Being alone and just stopping caring about much of anything aside from booze and video games.

I liked the movie. (pic)

>a knife

they never cry in the morning.

isn't this illegal?

kek

can't right now but when i get home and get to my comp i will

Thank you user for those tips. Can you elaborate more on "feeling it out" for wife material? I'd ideally like to find that woman to be my wife

I'm trying to avoid the whores but Sup Forums has brainwashed me into thinking ALL women are wack-jobs

I'm not big into booze unless I'm out trying a new one, and while video games are cool I haven't found a new one to keep me interested since gta 5

thanks user me too

first, nice digits, second - kek

Why is this such a soft spot for Sup Forums users? Why do stories about false rape accusations end up on Sup Forums's front page every single time. Most people I talk to would always admit rape happens way too much and rapists extremely rarely end up doing time for their crimes. Why do they act like false accusations happens every day when it isn't even comparable to how many people that actually get raped everyday? Why do they act like there aren't any laws to punish who accuses other people when it can be proven that nothing happened? Why do they not realize that being raped is extremely traumatic and will leave a mark, unlike being accused of something? And why do they think this will happen to them?

Smh

I asked this once to a sexual assault "professional." My question specifically is if both the man and woman are drunk, does anyone consent and why does the man take responsibility for both of their actions if both are inebriated?

Her response?
>whoever reports the rape first.

OP you've got to go bang a bunch of leftist chicks you pick up off tinder, then report them to the cops for rape in the morning. Give them a taste of their own medicine.

Pay them for their services, prove your not a goy

>Why do they act like there aren't any laws to punish who accuses other people when it can be proven that nothing happened?
There aren't. False rape accusations aren't punished because they say it would make real victims afraid of coming out.

This doesn't actually happen to many people. If you behave normally and don't stick your dick in crazy, then you should be fine. Normal women aren't prone to false rape accusations. Even if you get falsely accused of rape, this is only a problem if you're a university or college. This is because some universities have a misguided policy of accepting the preponderance of evidence over the usual court standard of beyond reasonable doubt, so you can be expelled. Otherwise, for a criminal case, it is not easy to successfully prosecute a rape case.

Of course, Sup Forums will be able to find clippings of articles that show the exceptions, but as a general rule, this is not something you should be afraid of. You should be more afraid of motor vehicle accidents, suicide, drug overdose, and the decline of the West.

>isn't this illegal?
depends on your state.

Dude, rape is the one crime that will get you penetrated by dozens of dicks in a prison shower in every country ever. False rape accusations will completely fuck someone's life up.

>jews get 30 cups
>nazis get 36
fucking swindlers

>don't stick your dick in crazy
So don't have sex then?

>Can you elaborate more on "feeling it out" for wife material?
if she fucks you within 6 months, she's not wire material

You may either have to lower your standards for sanity, or consider the possibility that if everyone else seems crazy, it may be you that's crazy.

>lower your standards for sanity
Even the sanest women loses her shit eventually. Pretending like they're not crazy is how they get you

really gets my noggin' joggin'

but i don't like leftist chicks :/

lol paying prostitutes

mhmm

I like to believe I behave normally but to be honest I come to this shit hole so I may be on the spectrum a bit. Regardless, I agree with you on it being a problem at schools - I attended a left-leaning university (kept to myself though) but they had those gay posters about consent and alcohol and made us attend those consent classes, etc. Anyway, I guess they struck fear into me so I'm just scared.

And don't get me wrong - I know to ask for her permission and would never have sex if one us were drinking (as to cover my ass) but with the way these women today are acting/talking, it makes me afraid of trying with them even though I want to find that perfect woman to be my wife

I live in Jew York

:(

that fucking pic gave me a hearty kek

the struggle is real

okay thank you

I'm evaluating every possibility and fully accept that may be the case

so always be on alert?

Yeah I guess it must seem like false rape accusations happen all the damn time when you just simply take the rapist's side in every single case. Sup Forums desperately tries to make it the victim's fault when it comes up.

>Yeah I guess it must seem like rape happens all the damn time when you just simply take the accusers side in every single case. Feminism desperately tries to make all women a victim.