I am here to tell you, Sup Forums, that we should try and make the new film "The Great Wall" a box office hit...

I am here to tell you, Sup Forums, that we should try and make the new film "The Great Wall" a box office hit, but first let me explain what the movie and controversy is:

The film is an alternate history where the great wall was built to keep out not the mongolian people, but a species of monsters in mongolia who are trying to migrate south, at the time China is desperately trying to fend them off, matt daemon plays a european engineer along with his assistants who come to china to try and negotiate for the chinese superior formula of gunpowder. Instead Matt and his men are caught up and assist the chinese and work with them to combat the creatures that threaten to overtake the wall guarding china.

Now the film got controversial because the SJW's, being the retards that they are, saw the trailer and assumed Matt Daemon was playing a chinese person (which you can tell he is clearly not) and screamed "white washing!" despite even the chinese director coming to matt's defense and explaining what the story and matt's role was all about

So why do we need to make this big budget popcorn flick a success? What would be more sweet to poke into the eyes of the SJW's than to make a box office smash a film about a great big beautiful wall meant to keep out unwanted and destructive creatures which was built by and co-defended by the white and asian races

Great idea!

SWEDEN NO

synopsis looks good to me, as the casting. i will go because i love walls.
pic related is me on the great wall, stairs are fucking exhausting. 12 milions chineses died during the construction, so it's also the biggest graveyard in the world. And you easily understand why, i thought i would fucking die after just 3 hours of climbing.

since i'm fucking iced and i've nothing to do i'll make you neets travel a little with few non-degenerates pictures i took from this beautiful country.

>
of course it's upside down.

I hate when people hold their cameras upside down

how do i rotate this shit ?

in my folder it's in the good way and i took them correctly, i don't understand

AoE2 style

ching chong place, one of the biggest parking lot in the world.

here some golden shit on the facade of a commie building

>Now the film got controversial because the SJW's, being the retards that they are, saw the trailer and assumed Matt Daemon was playing a chinese person (which you can tell he is clearly not) and screamed "white washing!" despite even the chinese director coming to matt's defense and explaining what the story and matt's role was all about

I'll admit that I originally thought that they were going to have an inexplicable white guy like they did in 47 ronin (2013) but once I saw one of the newer trailers I realized exactly what you said.

I'm actually pretty stoked about it now.

Ambassade of Canada in Beijing

yeah, I remember the first time I went when I was small, my parents took us to a place where there were a lot of tourists

some years later I went early in the morning to a less popular place and it was pretty

there should be a rotate option under the crop tools if it's an Iphone.

the optic fiber system, they have one of the fastest internet in the world. you can download meme very fast.

>matt Damon fighting lizard men trying to overcome the Great Wall
...when did Sup Forums infiltrate hollyjew?

>we

>giving our money to the zog machine

Nice try, Schlomo.

Oh monsters
I seriously thought it was about Mexicans.

I hate movies but I'm bringing some 40yr old milf I meet online to this MOViE

it's a samsung
i was almost alone and i didn't even paied for the tour, they forgot to ask me to pay so i escaped ASAP once it was over. chineses btfo.

Pic related is the entrance of the local disneyland.

goddamit fedora...

>support this movie that make the mongolians out to be monsters
>make the chinese out to be the good guys

how about you fucking yourself, chink

well i know what i'm watching tonight

You have a block head Charlie Brown

Finally you cunts post a picture I don't have to crane my neck around to see properly.

>That hat

Ben Garrison?

Buddy, no one is interested

You're a plant. Get out

To be honest I was already planning on seeing this just because it looked pretty good.

I saw the movie 2 months a go, ask me anything.

I'm already hyped for it.

I am now double hyped because I know as sure as my cock is 7 inches the Liberal Left and professional crybullies and antifa cucks are going to make it about Trump's Wall. As well as bitching about "white washing".

I get to enjoy a neato B movie with A+++ funding Attack on Chingchong live action matteo damacles film and the fall out of the Left's combined weeping at it's existence.

WALL
A
L
L

it looks like shit and i am not going to put down money to see a film i know i wont enjoy because there is nothing in it that offends me. i am not some fucking insecure sjw.

op is a jewish faggot.

you just know that if it is successful matt damon will go on a late night tv talk show and tell the everyone how walls are dangerous and a bad idea, like he did with guns and borne identity

>a film about a great big beautiful wall meant to keep out unwanted and destructive creatures which was built by and co-defended by the white and asian races

I think I'm gonna have to watch this

Do libs moan and bitch about that great northern ice wall in "game of thrones"?

I just hope it does well because it is a semi-original concept.

It's not a remake, sequel or adaption of another franchise.

They should be rewarded for doing this as long as the movie isn't total dogshit.

Well it IS China

lol fuck off kike gooks

Ya, the guy wants all the guns and walls for himself

It's literally chinese Attack on Titan/Kabaneri.

I'll watch it for sake of seeing if it's shit.

>I just hope it does well because it is a semi-original concept.
>It's not a remake, sequel or adaption of another franchise.

Good reasons.

But this is also a referendum on China making movies with Hollywood actors. They're betting, correctly I think, that if they make some schlock action that'll sell in China, but also use western stars, it will sell everywhere.

The thing is, they likely just need China to be profitable, whereas Hollywood tends to mostly make back their money in the US alone, needing overseas to profit.

China has a window to compete heavily against an increasingly ill movie making biz from the US.

Rotation data is stored in exif for phone which Sup Forums strips completely. Load it up in photoshop or any other image software to rotate it

I'm sold. I like the cunt anyway so I'll switch off with the wife and have a nice date.

We fucked Ghostbusters over by not going let's make movies great again by going to the bro shows.