I'm starting a new religion

Let's face it, christianity is a cuck religion. It has some good stuff here in their, but it's simply too weak of an ideology to defend itself at this point. Christianity is waning, leaving our society with a void that is being filled with degeneracy and consumerism as people seek purpose in their lives. We need an ideology that's focus is to make people strong, to not be beta cucks.

We need to proliferate a new religion. A EUROPEAN religion. We need a new sect of nordic paganism, a sect that modern people can take interest in and begin to rebuild strength within our society.

Now I'm an atheist, but the point of this religion is that it's not about a literal interpretation of gods, but more the ideas behind them. You don't necessarily need to believe in Odin as a person, but odin as an idea.

This religion needs to focus on norse mythology and the virtues of strength and masculinity. Our churches will be places for young men to have male role models, places for them to work out, to eat big meals, and celebrate pagan holidays (We're taking easter and christmas back). Throughout the week one can go to church and train, on the weekends we feast and drink chruch provided beer to the adults.

Let's meme this religion into reality. I think that it's message will resonate with a lot of disenfranchised young men seeking purpose, and it doesn't have a lot of other religious bullshit that's killing current religion.

Plus free mead, that's a big selling point.

So who's in.

Other urls found in this thread:

voxday.blogspot.com/2017/02/never-ever-accept-refugees.html
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shameless self bump

I understand your inspiration but atheism will never be a good basis for anything. That said, good luck.

I support this wholeheartedly. Christianity, and, by extension, christcucks, are all part of a major kike psyop dating back thousands of years.

>turn the other cheek!
>don't abort babies!! even if they will guaranteed turn out to be nigger criminals, it's ebil and wrong!!
>don't improve your race and practice eugenics to strengthen your people, it's against God!!

The Nazis had the right idea when they came up with long-term subversion of Christianity.

I'm an atheist in the sense that I don't believe in a monotheistic god or literal all encompassing creator. I am open to the idea of a god of some kind existing but I don't like the idea the current interpretation of a monotheistic god. If one could provide good proof or reason to change my stance then I would.

But atheism isn't the basis for this, nor is it compulsary. It's just that a literal interpretation of the gods as physical people are not the basis for this religion. You can believe they exist though.

The focus is not on the gods themselves because the gods can simply be dismissed as fairy tails, thus attacking the gods undermines the message. The message comes first, the morals come before the gods, and the gods are the representation of the morals, not the otherway around.

So even if some atheist brings up how the gods are not real or disproves them, it doesn't matter, because their existence does not add or detract from the core of the religion. They are only personifications of the idea.

Exactly. The reality is, christianity is fine within a homogenous society, but with the advent of globalism it fails to defend itself from existential threats, and subsequently the civilizations it is dominant in.

We need a religion that can face against islam, and face against marxism. Something that won't capitulate, something that won't teach us that we can surrender ourselves in this world with a promise of a better world later, leaving this one in shambles.

Have that as a magnet on my fridge

You realize that isn't only theism in christianity? You realize that 'by turning the other cheek' it is meant to show the person who slaped you that you don't care. In ancient times people would slap with only their right hand, their clean hand. By turning the other cheek the person could 1. hit you again but then showing everybody that he doesn't have respect or 2. not hit you. Jesus teached that you shouldn't be tolerant to sin. The real problem is the 'lol let's tolerate degeneracy in the system because I think jesus said that lol'. Jesus wasn't like this.

What is up with you larping faggots the whole time? Is this just something special in germany or why aren't people celebrating germanic traditions with christians outside of germany? Atleast in south germany that is. Celebrating with your pagan friends isn't something special here.

I understand your idea but man needs figures to represent the ideals to himself. This is why Christ did all the things he did from shaming women to cursing a tree to beating money lenders, etc. Similarly Thor and Odin and all the 'pagan' gods were divine representations.

People need this. Even buddhism, which has been likened more to a philosophy of thought than a true 'religion' uses beings to represent its tenants (and their opposites).

Heil Oðinn
Sæl Oðinn

That's what he's saying; use the pagan deities as figures to deliver these ideals, even if in a wholly figurative/metaphorical sense

Don't forget to incorporate:

>chivalric code
>civic responsibility
>aestheticism and culture

Snowniggers are white trash.

voxday.blogspot.com/2017/02/never-ever-accept-refugees.html

Are you me? I've literally had this very same thought myself. Never vocalized it; however I'd think it'd be pretty hard to get people behind the Norse gods specifically; that's also where I got my inspiration from.

youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8

So a militant offshoot of Mormonism
Or build one from scratch based on Kek and other reimagined old gods.

Pic related and digits confirm.

This is a good idea

One based upon Kek would be more culturally relevant and could be adapted more easily to the modern day

Well I don't believe in any literal gods, but I mostly reject all notions of an omnipotent monotheistic gods. I don't believe in pagan gods, but I find their existance slightly more possible than god as he is portrayed in abrahamic religions.

I'm you but American

If you mean that there must be an actual person to go around being our prophet then I guess if this actually get's going we could have people like that.

But other than that the gods represent our ideals.

The New Old Gods

Yes, get rid of cucktianity

Hey Varg

kekism

>invent a belief nobody believes in
>nothing is real
Literal LARPaganism. Do atheists actually wonder why people think they're fucking retarded?

this. end/thread

I wonder why the Buddhists like me didn't come out more for Trump. I thought based on my congregation here in West Virginia we would all be voting for Trump

All religion is basically larping, might as well do it right.

You'll never be more relevant than JW or mormonism.

Good luck with your pyramid scheme, though.

>I'm an atheist
So a blind man wants to invent new colors for others, because he finds them lackluster?

Stop wasting your time in slide threads and come do something productive

The only answer for a modern religion is one involving a Confucian love of human virtue and wisdom, coupled with a willingness to pray for advice and good fortune from the entire earths pantheon of Gods.

There is a god for every conceivable aspect of life, and we should cultivate an ability to faithfully ask for the appropriate gods favor

holy fuck he's done it the absolute madman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What you are doing is called projection. If you'd meet people, you would know that there are those who do not view their lives as arbitrary.

Okay CIA, take your goons and go play in the other room

Red kid? Or moslem?
Christ loves you too. Stop being a silly little tsundere.

If your going to larp, might as well larp something cool instead of letting thy neighbor pork thy wife and turning the other cheek like a typical christcuck. That shitty kike religion is boring as fuck, and continues to fuck over europe again, and again. The head of cucksitanty literally kisses sandnigger feet and jerks himself off to it

Live by the inherent natural moral laws.

1. Do not murder
2. Do not steal
3. Do not violate one's privacy
4. Do not coerce someone
5. Do not manipulate

Atheism is a spiritually dead practice. God exists, although not in the monotheistic sense, but rather in a pantheistic sense.

Read of the occult, in particular the light occult.

>We need to proliferate a new religion. A EUROPEAN religion.
Made in the USA!
>We need a new sect of nordic paganism
Kek. Why? Do you hate civilization?
>a sect that modern people can take interest in
Go talk to people.

>christcuck
Christians rightfully slaughtered all of those noble pagans. I know that's hard for white trash like yourself to understand, but that means the cucks in that situation are snownigger LARPagans.

Also do not rape!!

Although that should go without saying.

They can all be summarized with: do not harm or manipulate another sentient being.

>not in the monotheistic sense, but rather in a pantheistic sense.
Christianity is panentheistic (note the difference) and monotheistic.
Since the world had a single point of origin, I'd argue a single source.

Christianity demands a slave master relationship with God, and is inherently dogmatic. It is not the way forward, and it has always been kike demonic subversion.

See, it should be folkism. The gods should be our nations, the saints our ancestors and the afterlife our descendants. It would give people a purpose; making the world better for our descendants, building heaven here, on earth.

sounds like you will devolve into fag-fucking in the forest just like the rest of pagan europe. Read "Rape by the Rood" it really shows you how human nature and tree worship is degenerate and closely interconnected.

Almost everything in this picture is Christian Chivalry you dumb shitposter, not snow nigga behavior.

How does it feel to worship a religion so fucking pathetic that literal goatfucking retards are genociding all who practice your kike religion, and the rest of you are doing nothing? How does it feel to worship a religion so pathetic that it's disciples are just giving away your countries to sandnigger barbarians because that's what your kike on a stick would have wanted? How does it feel knowing your religion is so weak that ancient churches are being torn down as we speak and replaced with mosques? How does it feel being the weakest of all the sandnigger religions?

pshhh... Hva faen? Jeg er konge av landet av sorgen og dod.

>Odin as an idea
Do you even have any idea what you are talking? There does exists a powerful entity/demi-god as Odin. He is real.
Odinism has lots of followers and pretty much sums up as a religion. Christianity as as religion is shit but not the teachings of Christ. Christianity was never supposed to be a religion. Read about Rosicrucians. More people forget about Christ more of a hell hole this world becomes.

>implying the only good parts of Christian (((Chivalry))) didn't originate from the racial characteristics of white Europeans incorporating their natural culture and morals into what is otherwise a subversive kike weapon

How does it feel that your image is just proof that your shit religion got destroyed by the sheeny curse

How do you know he exists?

A religion that has European routes. And with the internet it start anywhere desu

And civilization has to do mostly with population density. Not religion. The greeks had paganism, the romans also had paganism, and the norse had paganism. Why did civilization spring up there but not in the north? Population density in the mediterranean. There isn't anything in nordic paganism that prevents civilization, it was very much the environment.

I refuse

>Christian Chivalry
And where do you think those concepts come from? The middle fucking east?

>implying paganism is one religion
HAHAHAhAHAHAHAHA

Shouldn't you be turning the other cheek while mohamed and jamal fuck the shit out of your women?

No religion has ever been started by a retard, here's hoping yours is the first

Good parts of christian chivalry is... christianity. It does not only concern Germany or Northern England but also Italy, France, Spain, Russia, Poland.

Christinity promotes such heroic minds. There are no honnor code in former nordic cultures because there are no culture at all. They were not able to write. We know few things about their """culture""" because of based christian monks.

Kekism is the only way forward.

Organized religion is dying out, even paganism.

kek is the only true religion, started by astral autists

>Implying that almost all Pagans didn't get cucked by the Christian Jew stooges
Top kek
Also Pro-tip, I'm not Christian.

Anyway, if you did this it would have to be open to all European pantheon; firstly so it could adapt, secondly because it could be rightly posited by a leftist that if an Italian or Englishman can worship gods that were not those of his ancestors, then why not a negro? And please, spare me the bullshit about English being Anglo Saxons. Very few of us are any different from pre roman Britons, except that 5% Scandinavian I have, presumably from a Viking rapist; which means that I would be a complete cuckold to use Nordic deities and not Celtic ones.

>Christinity

Christcucks, everyone. Their intelligence is lowering as the seconds move forward.

PRAISE KEK!

>no religion has ever been started by a retard
>Islam exists

There have been several accounts of him revealing himself to his followers. These information dont come to you by itself. You have dig deep and have necessary knowledge to understand how it works. But he is not the Supreme God but just another powerful entity. No religion can exist without the help of spiritual world.

Mohammad obviously wasn't a retard. He manipulated god knows how many men into dying in his battles with the promise of alcohol and women in an unproven afterlife. Alexander only promised plunder.

>religions that worship sacred nature are easier to disbelieve than religions that worship a magic skycuck and a kike on a stick that exist in everyones hearts

So?

If you aren't a christcuck, why the hell would you defend their religion of jewery?

> Le fedoraguy

Newton was christian
Leibniz too
Cauchy too
Gauss too
Joule too
Laplace too
Euler too
Bernoulli too
Edison too
Tartaglia too

I wonder why fedoraguy, major in liberal arts, dare say christianity lower intelligence while they never be able to compute simple derivatives.

Also, remember nazi Germany was christian.

>people who grew up in Kike subversion continued this kike subversion, even when they were smart

Blowing my mind with these revelations, frog

>Now I'm an atheist
atheists dont get to "make a new religion". GTFO.

You're right that the world is ready a new religion, but a fucking atheist isnt going "invent" it. All across the world people can feel spiritually that we're on the cusp of a big shift for humanity. The world isnt quite ready, but people are starting to reexamine their faith as well as our assumptions about human history and humanity's destiny. If you weren't an atheist you would realize that we are in the midst of a global awakening. Many people can "feel" this. The lost memories of humanity are embedded in our DNA and in our collective consciousness. Science and religion are one and the same. Once enough hidden knowledge comes to light, the world will be ready and a prophet of some sort will appear to guide us into this new era.

Aliens bro. Aliens

>all Europeans should go back to Nordic religion

No all Indo Europeans should go back to their roots. Silly hue monkey.

Well I'm not an atheist anymore because I've converted to my new religion. Other religions are were just too cucked for my liking.

List of famous fedoracucks :
- Kikestein
- Marx
- Lenine

Great goy, ((( atheism ))) is redpilled, do not follow the religion of your fathers and founding fathers, accept this new ideology (((we))) spread in liberal art campus.

>Good parts of christian chivalry is... christianity.

The whole chivalric code descended from pagan traditions you LARP'ing moron. Christianity is what killed chivalry.

The main problem with atheism is low fertility rate. If you manage to fix that problem, atheism would be tenable.

I'm tired of fedoracucks who never bring anything but death, decay and communism.

Seriously how can people still be so retarded as to believe that Christianity is anything but a cultureless jewish monstrosity of crypto jewish moral belief structures with light tangents of based pagan beliefs?

How cucked can the white race get?

>death, decay and communism.

hmmmm

Religions are nothing but scams for money, and control. They use fear to control

>atheists
>references kikes

You're almost there, but don't quite have the real cause for worry yet, frog

Mhhhhhmmmmm....

I could get behind this

Christianity has failed to defend itself because it has been systematically undermined. Christianity was foundational to American society until marxists subverted our culture and destroyed the people's faith.

>We need a religion that can face against islam
Defending against Islam is actually embedded into the Christian identity. Europeans did not have a unified identity until muslims invaded Europe. The crusades marked the beginning of Europeans/Christians realizing that despite infighting, they have a common identity and homeland that needs to be defended. Its just that the institution of Christianity has been attacked on so many fronts for so many years that it is in such a sorry state. Christianity has a suppressed strength that needs to be awakened.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY

Atheism IS kikeism.

Never thought about when atheism began to being popular ?

(((Solzhenitsyn)))

Nice source there frog, any other kikes you would like to quote?

Soljenytsyne is a pure blooded russian and was jailed by (((them))) because he criticized their bad tactics and theire will to undermine christianity.

Btw, Tolstoi the Greatest Russian Author was a devote christian.

Atheism can be linked to kikeism due to the degeneration of society being linked to the degeneration of culture, and shifting from one religious paradigm to the next is an inherent part of that

That said, atheism also simultaneously stems from empiricism and objectivism, natural principals that the white race developed and now carries in their genes, traits which eventually led to the pagan religions of Europe and the molding of Christianity into something slightly less kike-ish.

My end point is that atheism is also the result of whites applying adapted traits which have made them so successful, and doing it again. Those atheists are in a transition phase, which is why we are seeing a Neo Pagan resurgence. These atheists are developing new cultural identities now that the kikes have subverted the old ones

It's a natural progression

your religion is based on nothing but a desire to create a moral blueprint for society. There is nothing inherently wrong with preaching your morality but it is dishonest to do it facade of a fake faith. You just use religion as a way to get the masses on board.

Before you try to "make a new religion". You need to first study what already exists. Once awaken your inner spirituality youll have a whole new perspective. A "new religion" isn't going to come from some atheist that made a religion because its convenient.

i tried getting into paganism but it just doesn't seem like a faith as much as it does a hobby

it's kind of like saying i want to worship pokemon, and i will tie worshipping pokemon to white nationalism.

At least I'm not getting purged

PRAISE

Christianity as it is often carried out is not right for all people. That is a mistake on the church and preachers and has its explanation in the book (1 john 4:1). This is the doctrine that it teaches to those that understand. The truth is in your heart and in your mind (heb 10:16). Right and wrong is revealed to you by your conscience (Rom 2:15). By logic there is no written law that can accurately judge someone as each event is unique, as such a true christian lives by his spirit and not by written rules (2 Cor 3:14). In fact the bible goes so far in saying that the letter/word/laws kills (2 Cor 3:6) and that the spirit gives life. Living by the spirit means doing what is right in your mind and heart, trust it, go for dreams and work for your goals and dare to believe they are reachable. To have faith and believe that the trinity is real God-Spirit-Man (1 Cor 3:16). Yes we all have divine inside and it wants us to pursue what we love. God is love you know (1 John 4:8). Personally I'm not into the alpha male image I got something else in the works to dazzle my world but each are free to peruse their own, that is why such a doctrine rocks, what is right for you is right for you . Setup your idol, praise it, work for it, recognize the divine inside you, feed it and grow. This is the year of 2017 and if you are into numbers any bit you see how that is significant. 2017 is a year of promise to those that are willing to pursue ones dreams (if Trump could shit all over Illuminati then what is not possible in this world).

You don't even understand it.

I suggest you try to. For a start try believing in God and not some autist D&D sperg about odin