My country has no army

hello Sup Forums what do you think about my country?

No army......yet a huge police force that acts like an army

I hope Ortega fucks you smug assholes up some day

a police force that sucks

good surfing and girls with big tits

sucks the dicks of American investors that can't be bothered to learn spanish

easy money

not a bad place desu although san jose is the only area I went to that wasn't super run down, and I only went to the tourist areas.

Heard your country actually has pretty low crime rate. Is this true?

yes and no, it has lots in certain zones but they are "isolated"and almost every murder is a product of illegal drugs.

Good God. The borders of those regional districts are triggering my autism.

blame our civil war

Come home white men!!
Grecia master race reporting

Thailand?

Thank you. That makes sense.
I don't know a lit about Costa Rica but a few years ago one of our leftist politicians mentioned you guys in parliament. Something like...
> everyone thinks central america is a mess
> some countries doing OK
> little Costa Rica different to its basket case neighbours
> modelling itself as the New Zealand or Switzerland of the Americas
> we applaud their efforts and wish them well

I don't like it when you guys qualify for the world cup. I feel you're not big or worthy enough to be there, but then the whole concacaf region (however its spelt) is full of terrible teams. Sorry, don't mean to bully.

Also your snakes scare me. I know your little country has some of the most absolutely nasty evil serpents there.

How are all the Nicaraguan immigrants going for you?

At least they are not mudslimes

praise chunche

That's what I told myself about Mexicans...

>hello Sup Forums what do you think about my country?

At least you're not hati.

You fuckers suck at IT and yet took my job as the company wanted to save money.

It's where Jurassic Park is

it's ok, I hate soccer. The culture around soccer it's so fucking big here, people care more about some dumb team instead of focusing in our political field (the same 4 guys every 4 years)

Well...

Greetings fine citizens of the world!
My name is Justin Trudeau and I'm a huge faggot. Some of you might recall me as a part time drama teacher but I'm Prime Minister of Canada now thanks to my family name and my #1 kike, George "I start insurrections" Soros. Now you might be wondering why I've taken time away from finding black bulls to fuck my wife and inhaling muslim cocks. Well, I'll tell you.

As I watched my wife being pleasured by numerous men that were not me the other night I thought of how all white men could get a deep sense of satisfaction if they could just let go of their inhibitions and act as fluffers for the 3rd world, offering up the women we cherish most in an altruistic gift of formerly unexperienced patriotism of not country, but humanity. Wives and daughters the western world over impregnated by strong verile niggers and muslims. I say nigger of course in only the most cuckold fashion.

Well there isn't much more to this. I think I should go check and see if my wife needs a cleaning!

Again, my name is Justin Trudeau and I love sucking big hairy cocks.

J

A

we are better than the mexican and indian team
(former IT employee)

Why would Americans invest in Costa Rica's police? That makes no sense.

You are for sure better than poo in loos but most of you who I dealt with suck.

My family in Guanacaste and in San Jose say narco-trafficking violence has spiked over the recent years. Can you confirm, OP or any CR residents?

What does the national police plan on doing to solve this issue, I know that the police is incredibly under-trained and under-equipped given that there is no official guidelines and from what my mom has told me, the police service there is much like the military here in the sense that everyone has a shelf life of roughly 5 years and they get rotated out for new people.

I think the police there are being paid off (obviously) to look the other way while the finca owners (farm land) are being used, forcibly, to maintain narco trafficking operations.

What do you make of this?

We'll take back Coto, you shitniggers.

bump?

Well, I can confirm I opened a can of worms with this post and killed the thread. Costa Rica is a CIA built country and central hub for narco operations, and child sex trafficking.

Go fuck yourselves, case closed.

That church looks lot likes St. Francis monastery in Sarajevo.

Your country is cool and doesnt spend money on shit, but those borders.