Really guys? This is the man you all worship here? He's creepy as hell

youtu.be/OkhX7TnsEDA

Other urls found in this thread:

defoo.org/
defoo.org/stefan-molyneux/
defoo.org/isabella-molyneux/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not an argument

I actually just read into how he basically runs a weird cult and how weird he is outside of his political videos and stuff.

I liked him at first but he tends to get way too theatrical sometimes.

the alt-right doesn't exist

This. Dude is bitter as fuck his career as am actor and writer went nowhere.

He makes some decent videos, but I can't tolerate his retarded accent and his stupid new "conservative talk radio but with an air of intellectualism" personal he's adopted in the last year and a half or so

> Actually

Lying faggots say "actually". Gas the aussies. Hot Canada needs to be nuked.

defoo.org/

>this is an actual website he runs

He's not alt-right, he's pretty much full 1488 at this point

He was never the face of the alt-right though for the most part he always claimed to be libertarian and ancap

>On September 24, 1966 a baby boy was born. He was named Stefan. This little boy would suffer unimaginable child abuse at the hands of his family. But it would be worth it. For little did this boy know that he would go on to be the greatest philosopher that had ever existed. He would succeed where others had failed. He would live his values, though the heavens may fall, ridding himself of all hypocrisy. Were it not for Stefan Molyneux, we may have had to wait yet another 2500 years for a philosopher capable of advancing the human condition.

Wow that's some serious fucking delusion

His arrogance is really annoying me now in his latest videos.

Some of the worst b8 I've seen today

sage

For little did this boy know that he would go on to be the greatest philosopher that had ever existed.

fpbp

>failed career in the arts
>becomes political public speaker instead
>reactionary
>anticommunist
>veteran of meme war 1
>jewish ancestry

could it be the chosen one

What an insufferable faggot.

he's a libertarian who recognizes that the Left is using force so it must be met with force

I want to see Molymeme be studied in universities.

This has to be a parody right? Molyneux is hardly even a philosopher, I like him, but still.

when the first post is the best post

you guys didn't listen to his last video.

He's right on track finally.

this guy is fucking based, but very dramatic.

Please explain what the alt-right is and how it relates to us without using memes

>is X redpilled/degenerate/defend this/btfo
>one post
>writing prompt

>defoo.org/stefan-molyneux/
What the actual fuck? He's serious bro
His bio is very Ron L. Hubbard-esque

I don't worship him, and I disagree with him on many things, but yeah, he does make for good background musings while doing other things like vidya.

→ →

holy fuck he's done it the absolute madman!

It has to be a parody site. It literally has a section called "Inner Circle" on it.

That is some super out there bullshit but to be fair he has changed a LOT this past year and a half.

>he's a libertarian
He was an AnCap but he is now a NatCap.

If you look at the inner circle, it literally doxes those in it. It's not a parody site, it's run by someone who, IMO, had a child or something of the like that deFOO'd, or someone who had a falling out with Stefan.

There's one extremely butthurt guy whose kid deFOO'd, along with a slit who is super butthurt about Stefan and was kicked out of his circle or some shit.

Tell me more senpai, does he run a cult?

>For little did this boy know that he would go on to be the greatest philosopher that had ever existed.

Jesus fucking christ Stef.

I don't think so. Most of that inner circle stuff is old now, and he doesn't maintain one anymore to my knowledge. I don't think it was ever his intention to run a cult, but I do think there was a period in Stefan's material where he came dangerously close to it.

Again, I don't think he might have been aware of how this circle was developing and the parallels which developed between it and a cult. On one hand he is right that if you fashion yourself a philosopher, you'll want those who follow your teachings. But this isn't fucking ancient Greece, and to watch it unfold NOW is very bad optics, and frankly creepy.

But like I said, this period is long over at this point. Personally, I like Stefan, but only politically. His angle on psychology for example has always been trash.

PS

If you watch his last appearance on Joe Rogan's podcast, Rogan calls him out on some of this stuff. deFOO era is over, hopefully. I wouldn't know because I don't engage with him any further than listening to his basic podcast.

>it's another demoralization thread

Thanks for sharing your opinion. Many people disagree with you. Don't watch it if you don't like it. Shilling only makes you look like an infant.

He is a psychopath who goes where the wind blows him at this point. Just go to the FDR forums, and see for yourself the dregs of society, total losers who become infatuated with molymeme.

He is a master manipulator and debater. I listened to many of his podcasts, but was ultimately totally turned off because he clearly had extreme biases related to females especially that I couldn't get over.

On the bright side, I learned a lot about totally wrecking people in debates.

That jew just tells people what they want to hear for jewtube shekels.

I like to think it's playful joking about how great he is when he does mention it but sometimes it is just arrogance. Still, he has very salient points and arguments that stimulate thinking about subject matter.

I tend to do what I hope everyone would do and care more about the ideas and the arguments on the table more than the person's character. Of course, as Stefan so adequately said in one of his videos about Karl Marx,

>"You wouldn't buy a diet book from a fat man"

Is a good argument to dismiss someone, yet I don't see anything convincing that Stefan is a hypocrite in his views, just an underlying arrogance in his mannerisms. Nothing that can compel me to ignore him outright.

He really is weird. I wouldn't let kids anywhere near him.

MOLYMEME IS A SAINT

DELET THIS

He tells people to ditch their shitty parents if they don't apologize for beating them, under the guidance of therapy. That's the "cult."

I have my doubts he runs this site. Why does he list his inner circles addresses?

Dude's an actual loser. Fuck him and his sad attempts to get huge on YouTube.

So he wouldn't shut up during the film and acts clingy? That's kind of weird but that's just an overbearing parent. It doesn't really discredit anything else he's said.

low-key blackmail

>This is the man you all worship here

only man i worship is Jesus buddy. not some bald kike who is pandering to a specific audience to get le up boats on jewtube to receive shekels. he is literally cashing in on all this hysteria like the milo's and a.j.'s of the current year. Bretty soon they will get exposed as the filty money hungry jews that they are. If you need to watch a video from the internet made by some guy who's only way of making money is talking to himself in a room is not who you want to take life advice from. The jews have always and will always find a way to infiltrate a movement and they have done it with fags like milo, spencer, trs guys, and almost every nigger who is currently trying to cash in on what should be the 4th reich but instead its a bunch of irl memers who were paid off by the jews.

Even for Mike? I'm not buying it.

If I were Molyneux's ex I would sue to have her name and info removed.

Molyneux internet defense force detected!

He's like the Commies who said they wanted a stateless society but then went on and supported the USSR.

Narcissist who's clearly acting half the time while circle jerking about a civil war. Should go outside for once and realize the radicals on each side are a small minority.

Everyone has to grow up and realize stateless society will never exist, regardless of whether or not they are left or right wing.

There comes a point where every man must realize if he doesn't implement his ideal state and kill all of his enemies, his enemies will implement their ideal state and kill him.

Maybe you should actually link it cunt

got it backwards m8 he worships us.

also checked

>Molyneux is hardly even a philosopher
But he considers himself a philosopher.His channel is literally the greatest achievement in philosophy according to him.
>Freedomain Radio is the largest and most popular philosophy show on the web, with over 250 million downloads
no other philosopher was able to attract such numbers

read the thread mongrel
HERE:

Imagine how Stefan will feel once his own children (daughter?) defoos him and starts being a nigger fucking super liberal

Jesus, that episode was cringeworthy. At least he didn't try to hide it and put it on his own site, so props for that I guess.

Yeah after people called him a cult leader all his over dramatic crying and shit made me stop watching his videos. Was funny gettin red pilled while it lasted.

Literally the same thing any respectable psychologist suggests. Even Dr. Phil suggests you leave family who abuses you.

But Jesus is a jew.

He's pretty full of himself, but besides that I like him, even if I don't always agree.

Like if he can get a chance to big up himself or his show, you know he'll take it and then some.

freedomainradio
>donate
Just Jew it

defoo.org/isabella-molyneux/

>Isabella Molyneux or as she likes to be called “Jenna Hero”, is the daughter of Christina and Stefan Molyneux. She is the first child to have ever been peacefully parented. Isabella is more than just Stefan’s daughter, she is a project that he hopes will be the final proof that child abuse is the root of all human corruption.

Sounds like a cool dad lol