H A B B E N I N G 9 1 1!!!!

HABBENING! HABBENING! NOW!!!!

This is NOT a drill, bros!

My mom gave me her credit card to go to Walmart to get some ice cream, soda, fruits and stuff...

...and while I was waiting in line to check out, I read this National Enquirer article:

OBAMA IS PLANNING TO TAKE BACK THE WHITE HOUSE!!!!!!!! ALERT!!!! ALERT!!!!!!!!

Obama moved 2 miles away from the White House to remain connected to his minions in Washington, and he's undermining Trump, and setting up his wife Michelle Obama to run for President in 2020!!!!!

Are you guys realizing she's possibly going to win, right?!?!?! She's even MORE popular than her husband!!!!

I voted for Trump, but now I'm not so sure about the security codes nuclear. Guys????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cQcd41RO25k
youtube.com/watch?v=6M7Rp_Ghv6k
discord.gg/VceET
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you're a fucking loser mate.

>you're a fucking loser mate.
Why, bro?

I'm reporting information to pol headquarters.

Isn't this how we help Trump and the Republic?

If this is an attempt to discredit Globe's story on Hillary trying to flee the country amidst the pedo rings crackdown, I'd say find another job, shill.

>she

I wonder what will Michelle Obama's campaign slogan going to be?

>I'm With Him...er...Her

>If this is an attempt to discredit Globe's story on Hillary trying to flee the country amidst the pedo rings crackdown, I'd say find another job, shill.

No, actually I believe that story, too.

This story is in Nat Enquire about Obama moving 2 miles away and he's still pulling strings in Washington!

He's setting up his wife to run!

Did anything ever come of the proven fake that is his birth certificate?
Honestly I feel like I'm losing my mind. I was never into the birther thing whatsoever, but the press conference thingy that proves it's fake had me change my mind.

But now, 2 months on, not a single person is talking about it, and now my own gf and family think I'm a total tinfoil hat nut. So much so that I don't even want to show them the proof.

Have I fallen for something stupid here or is it really, really real? It seems fucking real. Help me bros.

Great work, user! Quick, we have to get The God Emperor on the horn! Obama can't keep getting away with this!

>I Am Him

you have to stop him op your the only one that can save us

>Have I fallen for something stupid here or is it really, really real? It seems fucking real. Help me bros.
Obama was born in Hawaii, but he was raised in Kenya, and only after his mom divorced his Kenya father, then Obama went back to Hawaii and American schools.

The issue is that he was raised Muslim in Kenya.

That's the lart they were trying to hide.

Obama is Muslim. Not a Christian.

He never would've won if people knew he was a Muslim.

What do you guys think I should do?

I would sacrifice my life for President Trump!

I'm seriously

Just show them these
youtube.com/watch?v=cQcd41RO25k
youtube.com/watch?v=6M7Rp_Ghv6k

You love trump but arent sure about voting for him cuz of nuke codes?

Also its the natty enk

>she

Sage

Official /pol Discord:
discord.gg/VceET

Post credit card with timestamp and cvc or it didnt happen

Im in same boat desu, like pearls to a swine. You can't spew this shit to normies, it's overwhelming. Think about how you discovered it. I was always fascinated with conspiracy theories but since October I've become a lot more open to the possibilities of what is truly going on in this world.

There were rumors that his birth certificate was going to be released but it hasn't materialized. He's supposedly born in Kenya, that's the final verdict. I am not committed to it but I am positive that his "long form be" is a fake. Weird coincidence that the woman who handled it was the only one who died in an airplane crash that randomly happened without explanation. Add that to the sketchy stories that were told of the events that occurred after the place crash

>You love trump but arent sure about voting for him cuz of nuke codes?
No, I said that part wrong.

I was trying to use that meme about the nuclear codes, but i forgot the lines verbatim.