3rd Reich is still fighting

The OP is too long to copy all of it, so I just link the posts from the last thread
Here is a quick rundown

>Nazigermany still active in Antarctica, infiltrating different organisations and starting their own to fight the kikes
>Nazis are behind (many) UFOs
>Trump possibly captured USA for the Nazis
>Nazis quite possibly inhabiting Hollow Earth/Agartha

where do the bogdanoffs tie into all of this? should i be afraid? what is their endgame?

maybe they found out the plan and have some proof and to shut them up they do their every bid. maybe they are diplomats from Hollow Earth. Maybe its their Divide and conquer game, dividing us between nazis and jews. Maybe the Bogdanoffs are just a stupid meme

I'm sorry OP, I just can't get invested in this. PizzaGate? A stretch, but possible. This? It is flat-Earth tier, sorry bro.

Praise Kek.

Bump

The Antactica/UFO stuff is possible, but can someone please go into the NATO stuff a little more? I mean, I know they absorbed some SS dude (as did much of the USA gov during Project Paperclip) Is there any evidence suggesting NATO are crypto goodguys? Is this an accelerationist meme?

>chairman was Nazigeneral
>logo has swastika in it
>headquarter looks like to SS symbols next to each other (4 Sig-Runes)
>Nato and the 3rd Reich consists of the same areas

also BND, federal intelligence agency, was founded by a nazi.

Things being founded by former Nazi members isn't proof that they're still controlled by descendants of the Nazi Party. Some of Merkel's allies were Communists in the East German Stasi, yet you were implying in the previous thread that Merkel is actually a Nazi, and is somehow trying to save Germany by demographically destroying it.

Sounds like you're putting together a lot of wishful thinking.

redpill: at the end of the war hitler with lots of other high rank nazis and ss officials, escaped to south america in submarines provided by the vatican, the biggest occultist and satanic organization in the world. Hitler gave the vatican hundreds of tons of gold stolen from the jews to pay for his escape, that gold is hidden under the vatican, but soon when God decides to end with the satanic system (He is already sending millions of angels) a gigantic earthquake will destroy the vatican and all of their crimes will be uncovered, including the nazi gold and hundreds of millions of people killed since the middle age.

SIEG HEIL VICTORIA

i didnt claim that, i said that could be a possible scenario, just like it could be she is just some agend left over by the DDR left forgotten still trying to accomplish her mission of infiltrating the westgerman government, or is just a kikepuppet. which one of these i dont know. possibly even something else

>UN--->CONTROLLED

"There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that not will be made known"

- Luke 12:2

Is that why Newt Gingrich went down there last week? To coordinate on behalf of the Trump administration?

maybe, a lot of people went down there recently

Way too many government officials visit the antarctic for there to be nothing there.

Its been a trend throughout recent history actually. Far more than just researches routinely head there for some undisclosed reason, and its not to pander about climate change.

maybe we got it wrong, they dont controll france with an iron grip, but antarctica

leaving now, need some sleep. mayb someone else can keep the thread alive

When our Aryan overlords resume control over the west, will i be purged with the other shitskins?
>t. hapa mongoloid who's trying his best

Yes, but humanely if you help.

Well Kurt Russell is there with the Thing so we at least know there's that

Who knows?

Maybe the Stellar/Hollow/Dimensional Reich will even have special biomatter transmutation equipment that will turn any shitskin organic matter into beautiful 100 pure whites and also cleanse their minds to be more aryan too.

Is this a role play thread. Wtf is going on here?

Hitler hated the Vatican and tried to kill Catholicism and replace it with Protestantism. He did escape but it had nothing to do with the church. Pic related him in Argentina

The who? Who are these and why do they matter?

far complex... Vatican acted in with both sides. still the pope at time was NATSOC supporter.
Remember that the bible is totatlly used and subverted and ulimatly dvisionist and creator a lot of divisions. but only in the end the jew bennifits from the divisions purposed by the bible. an interesting fairytale book anyway

Maybe thats why theyre against global warming so much, if it gets warm enough the armies can break through

>hes never had a quick rundown

Even if this is bullshit, it's a great thought experiment. Always good to keep an open mind.