Why does Sup Forums get so aroused with the idea of general chaos and people suffering...

Why does Sup Forums get so aroused with the idea of general chaos and people suffering? It is maybe because your lives are so shitty that you need a rush of adrenaline to remember that you are alive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cp6COxHpJsE
youtube.com/watch?v=77avYP2vg4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=-Fz85FE0KtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RP63-lN98g8
m.liveleak.com/view?i=583_1486186931
google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/2799002/lawless-brazil-looted-burnt-bodies-cops-strike/amp/?client=safari
youtube.com/watch?v=oMqs8g15BYE
youtube.com/watch?v=nRThqZ7QclE
youtube.com/watch?v=RXlmjL3JU4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

die lmao

Maybe we're just inspired by the constant state of Brazil

Why does she wear the Paint?

>Implying the Happening isn't a means to an end
Burn everything down and build up one-thousand times whatever remains.

i want for the system to be burned down, so we can rebuild it with Sup Forums values.

Constitution 2.0

That's what Steve Bannon wants btw.

because we all secretly want to die but cant do it ourselves knowing other people are suffering alleviates ours.

yes and why does that inspire you?

We need a restarts in certain regions of the earth

>Mexico
>California
>China

any other locations im missing?

The bantz now go run out into the street and get shot

I just came from a football match at the beach with my friends and nothing happened

We don't get aroused by it; you only fear it.

Chaos is a part of life, grow up.

Here you have a golden opportunity to purge and you go play football?what a waste

yes it is, but you guys take it another level to the point it becomes the main event of this board as if you guys needed it

well I have no enemies, nor do my friends and family. There is no reason to kill anyone

>what is Schadenfreude

an inexistent word in romance languages?

>Why does Sup Forums get so aroused with the idea of general chaos and people suffering?

Wtf? That's exactly what we're trying to prevent. In our own countries anyway.

Pick someone there and you could have a brand new head to play football with

I don't know about chaos and suffering, but this brown loli does arouse me.

go back to tumblr

Because we tell the truth and we get put on the political fringes for it. We get called Nazis, white supremacists, fascists, and monsters for talking about the things others try to forget. When we warn about demographic winter and the failure of multiculturalism we are shouted down by a billion bleating libcucks about muh diversity and muh one human race.

When a real happening occurs we get to see all the lies and cultural conditioning fall away and reality comes through. When most would turn away and retreat into more lies and comforting propaganda we stare straight into it. In these moments all the pain and ostracism doesn't matter because we see that we are right.

Fill your country with niggers and communists and this will always be your result. As a burger I'm staring 100 years into the future when I look at Brazil.

Now get comfy and enjoy the happening. It will not be ok, and things will not get better.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cp6COxHpJsE

I just want to watch the world burn

>>>r/eddit
>>>t/umblr

>When a real happening occurs we get to see all the lies and cultural conditioning fall away and reality comes through. When most would turn away and retreat into more lies and comforting propaganda we stare straight into it. In these moments all the pain and ostracism doesn't matter because we see that we are right.

This.

>Why does Sup Forums get so aroused with the idea of general chaos and people suffering? It is maybe because your lives are so shitty that you need a rush of adrenaline to remember that you are alive?

Watching the world make itself clean.

And the Lord rained upon Sodom and Gomorrha brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven. And he destroyed these cities, and all the country about, all the inhabitants of the cities, and all things that spring from the earth.

Lemme tell you whut.

The white man is always ready and willing for a happening but we dont condone senseless violence. Fix your damn country or give us a reason to bash commies you tease.

youtube.com/watch?v=77avYP2vg4Y

Just a trip back to when anonymous was a bringer of chaos before it vanished.

>we dont condone senseless violence

The cleansing

so basically you guys just want the whole world to burn just to prove that the things you chose to believe are right? holy shit that is some next level insecurity

>It is maybe because your lives are so shitty that you need a rush of adrenaline to remember that you are alive?

>seriously suggesting people should just succumb to the ZOG and lead boring, listless lives

is your life that shitty that you can only see that dichotomy?

If thats what it takes then yes. It seems that you fucking idiots dont understand it with anything less

>so basically you guys just want the whole world to burn just to prove that the things you chose to believe are right? holy shit that is some next level insecurity

Also for the lulz

maybe if your smelly horrible aids-nation wasn't so chaotic liveleak wouldn't have as much material to entertain us with

>higher earners voted for trump
>implying rich people voted just because they're greedy
>and not because they understand the thrill of freedom
Hell, they're the ones who have the most of it.

>is your life that shitty that you can only see that dichotomy?

youtube.com/watch?v=-Fz85FE0KtQ

Where's your BRICS greatness now?

Where is it?

Get your fucking people out of my nation.

>Happenings only happen in shitskin shitholes
>or liberal cities
>it only effects non-whites or urbanite scum

You know why there is never any happenings in rural America? Because we'll blow your fucking head off if you start shit. So Happenings are just divine punishment to libshits. It's fun to laugh about them complaining about the shit when they are the ones who shit the bed in the first place.

>so basically you guys just want the whole world to burn just to prove that the things you chose to believe are right?

No, we wanted to the save the world and were branded as heretics.

After having to endure all of the ostracism it's all we have left.

our greatness is in enjoying life with our friends and family and creating things that bring joy to people not mattering where they are from

This. Seeing their nigger pets chimp out is always completely delightful. Imagine being some self-righteous cuck that dedicated your life to serving niggers only to have one beat your head in during a riot.

>enjoy life by being slothful nigger that never works and constantly breeds
>wonder why everyone is poor and angry

Imagine. You get burnt alive and someone records it and people here will be making jokes.

You are just beginning to realize what this place is.

Bring us lulz burning man.

nobody is angry for being poor m8, there is more to life than being rich my friend

For you

>our greatness is in enjoying life with our friends and family and creating things that bring joy to people not mattering where they are from

Is this your greatness...IS IT?

youtube.com/watch?v=RP63-lN98g8

>german
>a romance language

>It is maybe because your lives are so shitty that you need a rush of adrenaline to remember that you are alive?

Pretty much.

I'm bored. I abhor this mundane stability, and I would do anything to shake it up.

Utopia is hell.

>there is more to life than being rich my friend
That's what poor people say to make themselves feel better.

>reading comprehension

why do hues and mexicans think they are so smart?

some of the smuggest people that post on Sup Forums

even worse than finns

why do you people try to pathologize everyone?

You sound like an edgy teenager who's been watching too much anime.

Yep. Welcome to the modern world. But give us 10-20 years and we'll be third world just like you.

go back to dumblr

>greatness in life
m.liveleak.com/view?i=583_1486186931
Such level of sophistication, true greatness indeed. Fucking nigger

>your lives are so shitty
>your lives
>shitty
>Brazil

google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/2799002/lawless-brazil-looted-burnt-bodies-cops-strike/amp/?client=safari

>inexistent
>this

Do honestly believe that being a billionaire makes you the happiest man on earth?

Are you implying It's not boring?

What have you done with your life that was truly exciting?

are americans really that dumb that cant understand what I was trying to say?

>What have you done with your life that was truly exciting?

Watched grads arc against the night sky sky like falling angels while my heart raced with amphetamine and the APCs engines turned over.

And you?

We understand that your communist nigger infested shithole is burning down around you and you're trying to lecture us on how to live and you're being mocked for it.

yes that certainly sums up every aspect of Brazilian culture

Because men need to fuck or fight. Some need to do both. Women have made themselves more or less unfuckable, so now we are ready to fight.

Agreed

>burning down
kek do you guys honestly believe this? Or do you need to believe this?

>we all
Speak for yourself I like being alive

Does megasatan honestly believe that being a billionaire doesn't make life way more interesting?

>any other locations im missing?
Brazil

No one said we wanted to watch the world burn, we try to prevent that and for our efforts we get marginalized, criminalized, berated, etc. Brazil is currently burning because its policies and government were ineffective, no? From the view of an outsider looking in, we can see what went wrong and yet you come here to tell us that we are wrong for trying to tell you how you should rebuild. There is no insecurity here for we know we are right and our sure in our beliefs, all we have left is bitterness after the left telling us to shut the fuck up, let muhammad fuck your wife, and bow down to the darkie. If the left world burning to a cinder is what it takes to rebuild the world the right way, then so be it.

I feel bad for the Brazilians but at the same time I realize they let themselves be corralled into this current situation. Now as the right looks at you with impassive glee, you ask for the help we tried to give away and were turned away so you call us insecure, nazis, fascists, or whatever you think virtue signal your way to a liberal enlightenment that does not exist. Enjoy your purge, you deserve it.

yes, it does, but that doesnt necessarily equals to happiness

t. Muhammad

My life isn't exceptionally noteworthy, but it's totally fine nonetheless. I find comfort and contentedness in the fact that that out of every human who has ever lived, my quality of life is in the top 99%. I'm willing to bet yours is too. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

Yea pretty much. Now kill your self on kikebook for me please :-)

I just want to fucking see the world burn.

Because society is diseased. It must be burned down and rebuilt from the ground up.

>And you?
Nothing.

I'm a useless eater.
>Sit back and enjoy the ride.
mr bones pls

I want to spunk the monkey girl

>Brazil is currently burning
>From the view of an outsider looking in, we can see what went wrong
seriously, do you honestly beliece you know how my country works to the point of telling how it should work?

the daughter I've lost won't stop hurting

Not unlikely. Life is very boring at the moment in my opinion.

Do you think your country works right now?

yeah prolly

How many images of this dong druid exist

yeah I do

dumb favelamonkey

because the modern world is pretty boring for us first worlders, the idea of chaos and proving our metal before the spirits of our forefathers in a battle that feels like it means something greater than ourselves is incredibly enticing.

I'm actually really worried for you guys and praying for you all.

Daily reminder Sup Forums is above all things a Christian board

Why its good news to see people die? Its exactly as you said: its less competition in the world to achieve power. Lesbians, sluts, and chads lower my chance of finding a potential partner, people who do well in school and have better grades than me lower my chance of finding a job., and people who share the same hobby and craft as me make me look worst.

Basically, anyone who is not my friend or family, and does nothing to benefit me in anyway, are all leeching off my patheticness and would benefit me by dying. Not saying they deserve to die, but its a sad fact that they help me if they do. And so, when a shooting happens, my value of life goes up. Its sort of like winning the lottery, you become better than the masses, but its your fault for harming them.

Because we don't read history.
Because we don't have families.
Because even though we can't cobble together successful lives under the best of circumstances, we somehow imagine that we'll thrive in adverse conditions.
Because we're edgy.

I like your thinking Serb-bro. The power structure is far too entrenched to be unseated by anything but a chaotic event. What's humorous is that what I actually seek is pretty much what the original constitution offers, limited government and personal liberty.

youtube.com/watch?v=oMqs8g15BYE

Why couldn't they just leave her alone?

Can someone make a comic where op's pic is sacrificed to the aztec gods plz

So you believe, that right now, as we speak, there is nothing wrong with how the Brazilian government allowed a police strike that has endangered the lives of millions of Brazilians? You believe there is nothing wrong with a bankrupted nation that can't pay its own government employees? You believe that open tribal gang warfare in the streets is a good thing?

This man, he is making it all up because there is nothing wrong with Brazil right now?

Do you not know what sadism is? I even like seeing NPCs in videogames suffer. Pain is the most certain way to know you're alive, and I like to live vicariously through others in that regard.

I do believe there is a solution to every problem, and that you can solve problems without simply burning everything to the ground because it works and requires less understanding of the situation going on

We're all anonymous. There's no reputation to defend here, and a lot of people who were shunned by society love that and express their resentment for it through here.

Being edgy is a white thing you wouldn't understand it

youtube.com/watch?v=nRThqZ7QclE

youtube.com/watch?v=RXlmjL3JU4M

History repeats itself due to human nature