How do we stop White Genocide Sup Forums?

All the white populations are declining in their respective countries.

USA went from 90% white in 1965 to 63% last time I checked, but given the rate it's probably more around 61% now.

How the fuck do we stop it?

We will end up never having a country that isn't protective of our related white genomes, and they will just go away.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4DFPKNdYFkE
newsmax.com/Newsfront/study-america-white-population/2016/12/02/id/761788/
amren.com/features/2015/06/the-cult-of-white-extinction-and-how-to-reverse-it/
forbes.com/sites/currentevents/2012/10/16/warning-bell-for-developed-countries-declining-birth-rates/#50dea7be1ea5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

White populations are increasing in every country.

White percentages are going down.

It's not much of a genocide when there's more of you than ever, eh?

Baby boomers will die soon

Source? I don't buy it.

Remember, you need to have 2.1 children per family to maintain a population, That sure as fuck didn't happen with the baby boomers.

Just go look up the demographics on Wikipedia for any country.

boom post your WG memes!

So given that Blacks in the U.S. have a birthrate of 1.958, does that mean blacks aren't going to exist in the future?

Ok, who cares, if the population isn't replacable and will decline WHO GIVES A FUCK KIKE?

Get married, stay married, produce lots of beautiful white children and teach them to do the same.

If they continue that way, yes.

I want 10 kids and all of my 10 kids to have 10 kids.

Multiculturalism needs to go. We need only european white cultures in USA

Genocide? Who's comitting the genocide?

Because the population will just decline forever right?

As above. The birthrate for EVERY race in the U.S. is below 2.1

Do you really think that means America won't exist?

No, it means overpopulation is a meme and the population is stabilized. Just because something is declining a very small amount right now doesn't mean it will keep doing that thing forever. That's one of the most basic logically fallacies you can make.

Fuck off, call it what you will. Semantic bitch.

White genocide is not real. Let me explain.

Greetings fine citizens of the world!
My name is Justin Trudeau and I'm a huge faggot. Some of you might recall me as a part time drama teacher but I'm Prime Minister of Canada now thanks to my family name and my #1 kike, George "I start insurrections" Soros. Now you might be wondering why I've taken time away from finding black bulls to fuck my wife and inhaling muslim cocks. Well, I'll tell you.

As I watched my wife being pleasured by numerous men that were not me the other night I thought of how all white men could get a deep sense of satisfaction if they could just let go of their inhibitions and act as fluffers for the 3rd world, offering up the women we cherish most in an altruistic gift of formerly unexperienced patriotism of not country, but humanity. Wives and daughters the western world over impregnated by strong verile niggers and muslims. I say nigger of course in only the most cuckold fashion.

Well there isn't much more to this. I think I should go check and see if my wife needs a cleaning!

Again, my name is Justin Trudeau and I love sucking big hairy cocks.

J

You didn't answer my question.

well, we will be competing and race mixing with shit skins. You really can't predict shit. But for the last 52 years there has been a steady decrease in white demographics.
So fuck you asshole.

You better support STOPPING white genocide if you are white.

Don't worry Islam will become the main culture in Europe like it did in iran

>Do you really think that means America won't exist?

of course it will exist, and the immigrant share will increase and increase. asia, india have plenty of people waiting to come. Africans are probably too useless for legal immigraiton.

It is a phenomenon of white demographic decline. That is what White Genocide™ is you fucking faggot

The birthrate for Asians in the U.S is even lower than whites.

expel childbearing aged women for career and workforce.
restrict contraception and abortion.

Fuck off CTR, you can't cover up the truth that whites are being bred out by shit skins, and everytime you go pro refugee, you are contributing to the phenomenon of White Genocide™

THEY HAVE CHINA. A RACIALLY HOMOGENOUS COUNTRY

Kill yourself first. Then it's just White Suicide.

Genocide Averted

>probably more around 61% now.

It would not at all be surprised if it was actually 50%.

Lots of mestizo trash count themselves as being white.

China's birthrate is significantly smaller than American Whites. Why hasn't China ceased to exist?

It's at 1.6

holy fuck he's done it the absolute madman

in the US. I'm talkinig about immigration when the demographics become catastrophic - asians from asia.

>China - 1 billion
>indonesia - 250 million
>thai, phillipines, vietnam and malaysia - 283 million

youtube.com/watch?v=4DFPKNdYFkE

Never, I am the most precious race on the planet. And if you're white, you are too. The perfect race, the greatest combination of intelligence, ingenuity, and strength.

No other race matched our historical achievement.

Again, China's birthrate is much smaller than whites.

In fact, India's birthrate has been on a steady decline for 50 years. At the current rate, it will be below 2.1 by the end of the decade.

One child policy, they can fend for themselves.

and there will still be over a billion of them, and most of them would come if they had the shot.

Well, when you have a bunch of shit skins with subhuman IQ's as the projected majority, as hispanics are, your country will inevitably perform like the other hispanic majority countries.

And? If they have a lower birthrate than whites, then they will get Indian Genocided™ right?

Thailand has a birthrate of 1.4 for chistsakes.

There are nearly one billion whites in the world; it's gonna take a really long time for the white genocide thing to be completed. What about South Korea and Japan? These countries have birth rates that are even lower than in any European country. Are they being genocided as well?

All children are sterilized at birth. The sterilization can be reversed once you pass a licensing test post 21 to show you are intelligent enough to take care of a child (not an IQ test but perhaps training on CPR/First Aid etc), have a financial position where you can care for your child's needs and no red flags (criminal record/psychological disorders that might make you a bad parent or health problem which may interfere with your ability to be a parent.)

For those that can pass the licensing test they should be encouraged to have large families and perhaps even get government benefits for having larger families.

You can't argue with the numbers.
You can't expect whites to have 7 children families when they have so much welfare tax to pay for the shitskins that are dependent on it, and use it more than whites.

The economy fucking blows, millennials can barely afford housing. The rate will not go back to normal.

REPLACABLE BIRTHRATE IS RELATIVE TO SPECIFIC COUNTRIES

all minorities swarm to the white countries. That's the problem for whites.

Indians have little fear of the genocide: They're still above 2.1 and their country is unpopular.

If Thailand has a birthrate of 1.4 that's pretty sad for them, but since nobody really wants to resettle their they're not getting mixed muched and instead just reduced, like some siberians.

>You can't argue with the numbers.

I agree.

2013 US Non Hispanic white population:
Birthrate:

2014 US Non Hispanic white population:
Birthrate:

Everyone go home, genocide's been canceled.

What a fucking sample size. 2 years.

Are you going to plot a trendline with that? Get your R coefficient? Do you even math, bro?

Simple. Have more fucking kids. In biology, fitness= ie. the number of offspring. This determines who is the winner in life. Non-white families across the globe have AT THE VERY LEAST 2 (not including asians). As a Nigerian born American all the families that I have know have at least 2. This is NO MATTER THE HOUSEHOLD INCOME. I can only name ONE Nigerian family in my 20 year old life that only has 1 kid, and it's their only son.

Yet, you are still committing suicide. It's not genocide if you CHOOSE not to have lots of kids.

But your picture clearly says that the replaceable birthrate in all of those countries is much higher than 2.1.

Literally all of them are below the replacement rate.

So really, everyone's getting genocided.

More data than you have.

But please, post all these r coefficients that show the number of white people going down.

False alarm, white genocide is still on due to old faggots dying off.

newsmax.com/Newsfront/study-america-white-population/2016/12/02/id/761788/

Keep up CTR. Can't subvert the truth on this issue.

>percentage

Again with the alternative facts.

The number of white people is going up.

Deal with it.

White Genocide is the phenomenon of white population decline and demographic shift.

DO YOU WANT ME TO KEEP EXPLAINING IT TO YOU? Go ahead ask some more, I'll just keep copying and pasting this fucking post.

Birthrate: 1.763

BELOW 2 - DECLINE. Genocide in process...

Again, so you believe every country in the world is being genocided? And every race in the U.S. is being genocided?

Every single example you have given is below the replacement rate.

You know European countries aren't the only ones with declining birth rates. African countries are experiencing this as well. I think when a country becomes more "developed" its fertility rate goes down. I wonder why though.

There will always be humans.
Whites will be in the minority of them based on trend of the past 50 years.

Whites have been a minority of them for all of human history.

Europe is the smallest continent.

You fucking retard, birth rates are still sky high in Africa and the Arab world, you think they will be willing to stay in their shit hole countries or move to western countries that are experiencing deflation due to a lack of workers providing for an aging population with unfunded gibmedats?

africa's birth rates won't taper because they get let into other countries, so they can continue to breed to capacity in their own.

Now they will be minority in their own country and maybe city?

blacks were the smallest minority until european contact and aid. now they are set to be world majority.

>the Arab world

But half of Arab countries are richer than the U.S.

Better access to birth control
A job means less time to raise 6 children
The cost of raising children rises faster than the money you're making
Jobs in 1st and 2nd world economies are less labor intensive so kids aren't helpful they way they are in the 3rd world.

We have liberals like this. Feminists who ride the cock carousal and fuck niggers until they're 30. I doubt whites are going to get to 7 children families again.

Sorry, I meant U.K.

Only 4 are richer than the U.S.

>thinks arabs only live in Arabia

Yeah, Libya's doing real well these days

they have literal slave labor, just saying.

Well, considering that's what people like user XkX08hC6 want in America, it can't be that bad!

All white countries are bringing in shitskins. What can't be good for the white population.

HOW DO YOU NOT SEE WHITE GENOCIDE AS LEGITIMATE?

Current trends and simple logic shows that whites will not flourish in the next 100 years in their countries.

But that's what they pay you for, right CTR?

>How the fuck do we stop it?

with genius sperm banks/donors and selective breeding with sperm.

if we selectively breed ourselves to be the best at everything, everyone will want our sperm and imitate us. this will boost the intelligence of all humans and we'll live in peace.

No, slaves were the worst decision whites made. Niggers are here now.

actually, friend, the UN definition of genocide includes non-violent population replacement

... and that is very much happening in white nations.

Ok. Why is the white population in decline?

They love to hinge on semantics, and they're still fucking wrong.

>Current trends and simple logic shows that whites will not flourish in the next 100 years in their countries.

Because projecting that far into the future is a stupid thing to do.

Back when the U.S. was founded, blacks were almost 20% of the U.S. population. Now they are 12.

I wonder how many dumb fucks like you there were in the 1800s talking about how white people won't exist by 1900, etc.

Who brings them in? Whites and Jews.

It's not, it's increasing, and projected to increase for decades to come, even if nothing changes for 50 years.

Then WHY are people saying it's a GENOCIDE.

the bulk of whites alive are boomers, who didn't pay for what they took out ie had replacement fertility, they'll make through this generation and white predominance ends.

Oh, you mother fucker. You dense mother fucker.

Repeal the 19th Amendment and the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965.

Memes.

Some young white virgin men have their feel feels hurt.

I'm just asking. Can we not have a simple discussion?

>white genocide

Meme created by paranoid nazifags

>1960 158,831,732 whites

>2010 223,553,265 whites

>White populations are increasing in every country.

Le what, American education, it's regressing everywhere, Canada, USA, Germany France...

Prove it.

Show me evidence the number of white people is going down.

Non-hispanic whites will be a minority in the United States in about three decades. Birthrates in European nations are below replacement level.

There is no soul behind those eyes

No mother fucker you lost your jewish privilege .

Learn to read you dense motherfucking CTR, JIDF, or Antifa shill. Or worse /thedonald/

Read the whole thread before you reply sweetie.

>Prove it.

Bubba...

amren.com/features/2015/06/the-cult-of-white-extinction-and-how-to-reverse-it/

Whites are living longer
Whites are not having enough children to maintain the long term average replacement level.

Globally, Everyone else is outbreeding whites.

Specifically in white nations, whites are not growing as fast as the composite of non-white populations.

When whites become a political minority in a formerly white country, it tends to not turn out well for whites.

Still waiting for proof the NUMBER of white people is going down.

The majority of liberals.
This is contributing to WG

Those dogs are all part of the canis genus but are their own distinct species, they are not 'subspecies'. Comparing a wolf to a domesticated dog is a lot like comparing a donkey to a horse.

A donkey and a horse can be mated to make a mule, which has different behavioral and physiology than either a donkey or a horse, namely mules are infertile. Similarly the same medications that work on a dog, like the rabies vaccine, will not work on a wolf or the hybrid of the two a wolfdog because of genetic differences in the immune system of all three animals. Coyotes and domestic dogs differ strongly in mating cycle and the two wouldn't reproduce if left to their own devices, and only do mate with the intervention of people.

Human races are similar to domestic dog breeds in so far that mating between breeds and races results in offspring that does not have any appreciable differences from the parents.

See If the trend of mass immigration continues, Europeans will be dispossessed in their own nations.

>Jew

Lol sorry you retards decide not to have kids and let people flood into your OWN country. Not my problem.

And it seems according to:
It's proving what the solution is. Just have more fucking kids. Then the politicians wouldn't have an (((excuse))) to import thousands of non-whites.

How about you suck my dick and learn to see the big picture you autist.

>Birthrates in European nations are below replacement level.

Bubba...

The reproduction rate that keeps a population stable—for developed countries is 2.1, yet nearly half the world’s population has birth rates lower than that. The U.S. has a total fertility rate (TFR) of 2.0—nearly the replacement rate—with Hispanic immigrants leading in birth rates. The U.S. is aging but not as fast as many other countries. A 2010 census showed that 31.4 million Americans live alone—27% of all households (equal to the percentage of childless couples). Living alone allows people to pursue individual freedom, exert personal control and go through self-realization, but these people have fewer children.

forbes.com/sites/currentevents/2012/10/16/warning-bell-for-developed-countries-declining-birth-rates/#50dea7be1ea5

>Just have more fucking kids

I've done my part. 4 so far.

But that's no excuse to continue diluting the population by bringing in undesirables against the will of the people who are negatively impacted.

The globalists are traitors.