I WANT TO KILL MYSELF

But my parents are alive and im a only child, any suggestions? Please help fellow Sup Forums bros, i know ifs off topic but for the love of fucking god help me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fbJ5FgCwQ-k
youtube.com/watch?v=GygEAcFFMVs
discord.gg/VceET
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At least you're not in prison.
Now quit your bitching

Sounds like you're in a pickle dude, I'd advise getting some help dude, I've been where you are and there's always somewhere better, good luck OP :>

everything heals with time, faggot.

Same

Quit your bitchin nigger

Find a new life direction, then do it!

P.S. death is not the new life direction I'm talking about user! lol

Don't kill yourself digits confirm

youtube.com/watch?v=fbJ5FgCwQ-k

Don't be a nigger

talk to your doctor get a ref to a psychiatrist
if you die then there's no hope
your still alive so there's hope
if you're about to do something stupid call
a suicide help line first 1-800-SUICIDE

Somewhere better doesnt exsist. Iv been in absolute hell for over 3 fucking years, and life was pretty hell before that. Im almost 28 now the odds of me being happy are pretty fucking slim, my only joy is getting drunk

will you jump on a grill or something burger?

Just kill yourself, don't, or tell us why you want to die OP.

Think of your brain as a tool. If your brain keeps telling you suicide is an option the tool is broken. Without life you are nothing, not a thought, not a thing. So if so, why not risk being homeless in order to preserve life? Why not risk a trip to tibet to preserve life? Why not help someone else in need in order to preserve your own life. Live a positive life for selfish reasons and see if you find a reason to live on your journey.

10 years here. It gets better.

Have you ever tried to contact them? Or have they tried to contact you? Do you want that?

smoke some weed bra n chill mkay

→ →
→ → →

holy fuck he's done it the absolute madman

Things will get better. Absolutely.

NEVER GIVE UP -- Dont put your parents, who love you, through agony.

You can pull out of any crappy situation. It is always fixable with a great attitude, smarts and some effort!

Drink yourself to death and go climb a skyscraper. If you can't get halfway up you're a weak shit, if you make it, you live.

That's a shame

Could you imagine finding your mom dead by her own hand?

Would you do that to her?

Witnessed

If you don't care about living go do something exciting. I don't mean something stupid that will inevitably lead to your death, but if you truly don't care about living go do shit most people are afraid of doing. Skydiving, big game hunting, whatever you want you can do since you don't give a shit about living who cares what goes wrong.

You dont want to die. You just dont want to man up. Take control of your life and fistfuck your inner bitch into submission.

Get over it. Trump is president. We'll be alright.

Tbh my fellow pol bros even responding means alot, i hate my life but im happy at least for today, thanks fags

Drinking yourself to death doesn't work you just pass out and wake up feeling shitty and thirsty

The only way for your life to get better is if you make it. Pills or some therapist aren't going to do that user.
>he doesn't want to see how much winning there's gonna be for the next 8 years

Trump needs us. Dont do it.

we say this everytime but they never do it

Damn, that hurts dude, but it still doesn't warrant you not being alive OP, you just need to find something which completes you, keep fighting, please OP

What the hell? Just do it. You will never actually feel the guilt. You're parents will eventually die and it'll be like none of this ever happened.

Why? Just feel miserable all the time or is there something specific you're dreading?

At the very least, try all kinds of new shit before you do. Learn to ride a horse. I'm serious. Equestrian culture is red pilled, if you post an ad on craigslist someone will teach you to ride their horse for free because that's how horse people are.

If you voted for Hillary Clinton kill Yourself.

At least make it a murder suicide

I am am kek and you have displeased me.
Prepare for retribution.

Man we've all been there. I have multiple suicide attempts but not anymore. At a point you have to realize you can't just run away from your shit and if you do you'll never grow.

I've been there many times. I haven't many times. I now feel like nothing can ever beat me. Just keep moving forward and accepting what is. Godspeed user.

Your family will be devastated. God has a plan for you.
Check em

sounds cliche, but get a hobby or something user. start listening to music, start skateboarding who gives a fuck it doesnt matter as long as you derive some form of pleasure from it. Life is a daunting opponent sometimes, but all you need is faith that things will work themselves out and if not, just say aight fuck it, thats over and its time to move on. Idk what your specific situation is and why you would want to end your one and only life on this earth, but how can you not be somewhat curious about how your life will play out? If you end up being a burnout then thats how it plays out, but savor those moments that you are happy about, and those that you arent. This is the rawness of life, and why it truly is so beautiful. for the record yes i am high and yes i am drunk

Fucking do it
Your parents don't love you
You're fucking adopted anyways

You will conquer this
You will rise above your old life
You will stop making ANY excuse
You will subscribe to a gym
You will start reading any books about topic you want or new topics
You will enjoy life now

Also understand life is not a happy thing.
You need to man up.

Fuck your right, id love 2 c that

I was a meth addict and in a criminal street gang from 16-19, you can totally change your life pace.

You should do school. I know most community colleges have online courses that start weekly now. You can literally start monday. dont buy the book just pirate them

Make a bunch of antitrump posts and shoot up an RNC building to false flag liberals

>any suggestions?
Call the suicide prevention hotline. Don't do anything suicide related until after you talk to them.

Seek solace in the transcendent. Why is there something rather than nothing?

I wanted to kill myself for the longest time, but then Trump happened. That more than anything else in my life taught me you're not out of fight until you're dead. Nothing is permanent, things will change, sometimes in the most unexpected ways. You won't see it if you're dead, just like I wouldn't have seen President Trump if I'd done it.

I don't think you should do it user.

Don't rush it, you'll be dead before you know it.
t. oldfag

Fuck i love tuckers dead pan

Get pills ans therapist.
Been on prozac for 20 years.
Changed my life
Wife kids etc

kill your self using the power of love man

Wow man
Nice!

Take some Lsd, it always provides answers.

Death is not pleasant. It fucking hurts to kill yourself and you might mess up and be a disfigured vegetable. Your parents would be in agony --100 times the agony you THINK you have now.

You know what, shit seems bad, but unless you have thalidomide legs, you look like the elephant man, are too stupid to do anything in school, are hungry every day, have an uncle that molests you daily, and have a disease where you are in constant pain, your life is pretty good. You don't think so because you feel bad, but your life is really pretty good.

So, someone needs to help you get inside your head and find out why you mistakenly hate your life so much you want to end it. Because you are mistaken. And that can be caused by depression. Depression is a chemical imbalance, and the right meds can fix the imbalance. Imagine how good it would feel to not feel bad. It CAN be fixed.

wow they ruined that song
youtube.com/watch?v=GygEAcFFMVs

I posted a few advice posts in the thread. BUT- if you're fucking SET on doing it, at the very least make it a false flag to look like leftists did it with a note that it's "antifa" and that "Trump voters are next" etc.

But seriously there are way more fucking productive things to contribute than a false flag suicide. Even if you're drunk as fuck during it. You're only fucking 28. You make it sound like you're one of those 55 year old drunks that abuses kids.

I went from making over a half million a year to being homeless. At 35 I didn't think I could make a comeback. It took a while but I'm building myself back up. Hardship creates character, stay at it. It took me being too poor to afford booze and drugs for me to do it.

I'm in the same boat. My life is fucking garbage and I hate it. But I'm an only child, my parents are getting really old and even though they know I'm acomplete failure they are happy to see me and talk to me when I go home

So I just keep going. Its aimless but at least (somehow) I kind of make other people kind of happy so that's enough

>only child
>duty to preform

Don't do it yet dude. You have to reproduce and make your family proud. Don't let your dad be the guy who's son couldn't hack it in the real world. Stick in there for your dad mate.

Don't stress. just enjoy life.

Don't do it op, your here and you've seen the truth. You are no use to the new world dead. It's going to be hard but you can come back from this, either start working out or take anti depressants if you're lazy.

If you have health insurance it covers rehab now. Like you can go even if you're broke.

Haha join the club buddy. It gets easier over time. Find a passion you enjoy and it will get ever better.

>tfw want to try prozac but like drinking too much

>Killing yourself when we just entered best timeline

Don't do it user, it will displease kek. Instead help us by making America great again!

Permanent solution to temporary problem

Just pretend youre fucking dead and your actions have no consequences and move to Miami or LA or the Caymans or wherever and bang the hottest bitches and make a ton of money because you're no longer slowed down by anything since you're fucking dead anyway and fear and emotions don't hinder you since you can always just step off to the side and headbutt traffic so you just ruthless af and light up all the cartels and take their dope and sling it better.

Then once you're rich and stuffed with coke and bitch squirt flip the switch and "bring yourself back from the dead" and suddenly you're an alive guy who is the shit and loves his life.

go ask Sup Forums you fucking faggot.

Yeah, I was a useless smackhead for over ten years. Got straight, went to college, uni, now I have good job and wife. Just start making the changes browse, you can do it, it really is never too late.

If you're gona do it make sure you atleast an hero

please talk to your parents user. they love you, you mean the world to them. talk to them.

Times are too exciting to die

but srsly, get an objective for you life, like an awesome job or else

Try some DMT, user. I've never done it but I've heard tons of stories of people claiming it's what got them out of their slump. Hang in there.

Why so serious?

How exactly are you a failure? If your parents are alive you're not even that fucking old. A failure at what exactly? Is there a specific goal or event you failed at? A test? If not then set one bro. Set a goal right now, even if its "tomorrow I'm gonna learn a new way to cook a food item" or something like that

Are you 18 year old or younger? Even live in basement better than stupid suicide.

Just my fellow Sup Forums peeps responding means alot, ill try... for somthing.

try my horse idea before these other fag ideas

try 7 years noob

We live in weird exciting times that future generations will look back on and study. They will say, "if only we could speak to one of them, get a primary account of their experiences, their perspective."

All of us alive today have front row tickets to history, don't ever throw it away, who knows what you'll miss.

>user an heros
>one hour later, ayys reveal themselves by carpet bombing California

You will want to be alive in the years to come. We have such spectacular sights to show you, my friend.

From an user who probably who has more reason to off himself than OP.

Dude are you fucking insane. Shitposting is WAY too comfy to kill yourself yet, we are living in the greatest shitposting era in the history of the internet. At least give it a few years.

Try some supplement. 5-htp + dopa mucuna + green tea extract(egcg)

Seriously try this.

Do it

New Discord Fags:
discord.gg/VceET

Don't do it, faggot.

Get out of politics, get out of philosophy, get out of anything that makes you question your existence in general immediately. Abandon every principle you stand for and become the biggest degenerate possible.

Your purpose is not apparent to you. The coming war will need you, and you will be glorious and society will bask in your greatness. We are almost to the next crisis in this Fourth turning, and a great gate of history will be upon us. You and your generation will be remembered for your action for all time in the history books. Even today we read about the battle at milvian bridge, Waterloo, or the greatness of our elders in WW2. Your time of ascension is at hand. We need you. America needs you. Humanity needs you.

just kys while staying a cuckold that runs from his problems. grow a spine faggot

if you wanted to kill yourself you wouldnt post here

fuckkkkk off

Kek doesnt want you to die yet.

DON'T YOU FUCKING DO IT

WE NEED GOOD MEN, ESPECIALLY IN THESE TIMES

I REPEAT, DO NOT KILL YOURSELF, YOU SELFISH BASTARD

You realize how much your parents love you. So you know that love like that can exist. It's out there for you to experience -- don't give up. Just get through things one moment at a time; don't worry about tomorrow. Let go of what you can't control. Reach out to your higher power.

Happiness is nothing more than a sales promotion.
The basis of productive life is not happiness but the lack of stress. The race for happiness is the main reason of stress.