Try and refute this one Sup Forums

Try and refute this one Sup Forums

you can't !

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f80zBco_-VY&t=8m35s
defense.gov/News/Article/Article/881729/veteran-homelessness-drops-nearly-50-percent-since-2010
fairus.org/publications/the-fiscal-burden-of-illegal-immigration-on-united-states-taxpayers
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why not both?

It deserves more threads !

More people need to know that Trump is a hypocrite

Because the illegals that are freely crossing the border are also soaking up resources that were MEANT for AMERICAN homeless veterans. FUCK

I fucking despise these cocksucking leftists, I'm at the point of fucking foaming at the mouth rage right now.

Their feigning of patriotism, pretending to care for veterans while they simultaneously suck foreign cock... Really sets me the fuck off.

If some soy latte shrimpy fucktarded faggot said something like this within earshot, I'm at the point where I'd be going to jail that day, I can't take these duplicitous, disgusting, demonic, braindead morons anymore. I really fucking can't.

>You can only do A or B

S A G E

my gf says a wall won't do shit and costs too much money

how to refute her

I'll bite.
>the partisan hypocrite meme
>why does [insert president]fund [insert president's partisan issue]instead of [bipartisan issues no-one ever funds]
Done.

20bil?! God can you libs not do math ha ha!!!

So you're gonna do all their jobs nobody wanted?

Didn't think so...

Look sweetie, you need embrace change. We can't go back. It's too late for that. The future is now, and we need to be ready for it. A diverse, multicultural society is much better equipped to handle this post fact new world than one that is misogynistic, xenophobic, and nationalistic.

Illegal immigrants rent low-income apartments. There is a finite amount of low income apartments due to them being older, and all newer apartments tending to be higher income. All newer housing is more expensive, and what low income housing exists is often bought up by illegal immigrants skilled enough, usually in construction or as small business owners (landscaping) to make the required payments to purchase these older, low cost homes. Like the apartments there is a finite amount due to them being old, and new homes being too expensive. If illegals were deported, or at least the amount of illegal immigrants entering the US was halted, housing costs for low end, low income housing would fall due to decreased market demand. This would make housing more affordable for US citizens, namely veterans who are either on low incomes or are homeless.

tl;dr expel illegals/build wall = drop in housing costs

Show her the amazing wall that israel built and what a fantastic job its doing. Then call her an anti-semite.

Kek

>my gf says a wall won't do shit
Ask for proof (there's literally no data). Don't forget the significant funding/employent increases for ICE, and policy changes for immediate deportation and enforcing the immigration laws.

>costs too much money
>too much
Based on what? Estimates of crimes/damage prevented by the would-be illegal immigrants? Is she seriously setting a dollar value for American innocents' lives?

I suggest you learn to recognize positive claims and use them to your advantage.It's already established your gf can't debate for shit.

>sweetie

heh

You can bait better than that my dude

Yes. The utopia of Brazil and its current real life sequel to "The Purge" prove it.

Pretty sure the only one baiting anyone, is Trump baiting ISIS to attack innocent Americans

How are you so blind to this fact?

If you get angry, they win. Be cool like a cucumber, it's just a game the opposition always plays, see

Why are so many veterans homeless? Why can't the fuckers take care of themselves? They get a housing discount, insurance and loan companies pander to them, and they have the added benefit of having everything paid for them while in the service.

Stopping illegals from taking the jobs will give veterans a better chance at getting a job.

It doesn't really matter why they are homeless, but they are. And that is a problem if Trump is going to spend billions on a wall that won't do anything but could help them.

You know I'm right, so why not just admit it? Trump is wrong on this one

>So you're gonna do all their jobs nobody wanted?
I could do the job nobody wants because your minimum wage is the average wage for me.

if you're anti wall, you're pro rape.

>build wall
>no drugs
>vets dont become druggies
>dont need as much medical care

hmm

New quote, Trump is going with precast risers for the wall.

>All newer housing is more expensive, and what low income housing exists is often bought up by illegal immigrants skilled enough, usually in construction or as small business owners (landscaping) to make the required payments to purchase these older, low cost homes.
If nothing is done about the illegal immigrants, you're looking at serious slummification of suburbs within the next 30 years like you've never seen.
I have no audio ATM, but the correct timestamp is somewhere near the link's.
>youtube.com/watch?v=f80zBco_-VY&t=8m35s
>inb4 youtube
The vid has citations for articles and a book on the topic.

he can employ vets and get them back on their feet

CZECHM8 FAGGOT 99^D CHESS

The money spent on the wall will prevent illegal immigration, giving welfare savings, which can be spent on homeless veterans

Knowing "why" something happens prevents it from reoccuring.

how bout we build the wall and save trillions over the next few decades and give that money only to people who tear up during the national anthem

Those homeless veterans are cis white males. You want money going to your oppressors?

Great ! When can you start?

more like

>build wall
>Mexicans just tunnel underneath
>vets still have no job

hmmm

How?

Welfare savings are not going to be spent on homeless veterans. They are going to be extended to actual people that need it.

Yes but the 'why' is fiercely debated. So instead we should just focus on fixing it first.

Please don't be snarky, you are everything that is wrong with american politics today

When can he start what? Larping faggot.

Its already happening here. I live in a suburb in the Dallas- Fort Worth area. The entirety of South Dallas is a slum of niggers which has slowly pushed out into the surrounding cities of Lancaster, Desoto, Duncanville, Balch Springs, and Grand Prairie, and is now consuming my hometown of Arlington.

Honestly I prefer Mexicans to niggers. Mexicans at least built some markets and operate businesses, they have some business savy and are family oriented. I've seen them somwhat gentrify older shopping areas. Niggers on the other hand are purely destructive, even the middle class ones don't build, they merely maintain while encouraging an environment for their lower class cousins to come in.

>$20 billion wall keeps out illegals.
>Suddenly jobs available for homeless veterans

Give a man a fish, he eats for a day
Teach a man to fish and he starts wearing silly hats.

>Try and refute this one Sup Forums
- $20bil in propaganda >>> than housed hoboes that people ignore anyway
- "the wall" allows dumbf to bully wetbacks -- again, pandering to the low-IQ lot that elected him
- by building a wall, it re-enforces his jew-cuck'd status as a useful gormless goy (i.e., by doing the same effective thing the jude does it its own cesspit)
- the hoboes wouldn't vote for dumbf again (if they even vote at all), so they're not a good political investment
- the more hoboes there are, the more of their faces can be chewed off by PCP-addled meth heads and the easier it is to demonise "drugs" and perpetuate the never-ending "drug war"
- dumbf is an idiot man-child in a geriatric's skin suit who likes "YULGE" things, and not pathetic ex military grunts who he himself weaselled out of becoming

>what is foundation

Good luck building a tunnel that's about 10-15 feet deep

Shh, no tears, only dreamtime now.

>▶
because as soon as the illegals are gone lots of houses will be available that he can give to them FREELY.

Cause we're not spending $20 billion on the war. Mexico is.

And the tunnel networks that are already built?

Because 20 billion on a wall will result in less public spending on illegal residents that we can then use to spend 40 billion on veterans.

How about stop subsidizing left leaning colleges and redirect the cash to veterans.

Because housing mentally ill losers won't protect America's borders.

I got a better idea. Let's kill those worthless vets and stack their bodies thirty feet high along the rio grande. At least in death they'll for once provide a net gain to their nation's defence.

Mexico does not have 20 billion in the bank.

The taxpayers will be footing the bill in the end. Money that could be going to help vets, improve schools, build hospitals... you know, things that HELP people

I don't think trump believes in a well-fare state, even if they did serve our country

you have to go back

Not him but I work a white color job that isn't likely to be taken by an illegal. That doesn't mean I can't sympathize with American workers that have their wages suppressed to the point where they can't afford to take those jobs.

Labor is effected by supply and demand. Low supply of labor means high wages. High supply means low. Open boarders creates poverty.

>could be going to help vets, improve schools, build hospitals... you know, things that HELP people

Lol thatll never happen in America

The tunnels are for drugs, especially if border security is increased. Why would they risk exposing it for low-profit peasants?

Keeping Syrian Rapefugees out from the Religion of Pieces is a step in the right direction then eh? Lots of money freed up to support our Veterans right there homeslice.

It's not the government's job to provide housing for veterans.

It is the government's job to protect the borders.

refuted and saged

Paramedic here, I quit my job recently so I can divulge this info without worrying about being doxxed or fired.

I work for a company that did transports out of a county hospital for Dallas, for those not aware the county hospital is a hospital that is often used by poorer people since it uses federal and state taxes to cover costs.

I have transported tens if not over 100 patients from this hospital to various centers and cancer treatment clinics. To give you perspective cancer treatment- chemo and radiation treatment, costs millions per patient commonly.

These patients I transported, many were illegals without insurance, who couldn't speak English. I've transported probably in a year 30, and that is just myself. These illegals are just receiving cancer treatment, imagine the other money spent on childbirth or illness.

You people have no idea how parasitic illegals are, or how much it is costing you.

But I thought white Americans were all about economic freedom, letting the market solve everything, the invisible hand, etc.

Open boarders just levels the playing field for everyone. If you can't compete, maybe that is your fault.

Maybe not under a trump america, but surely a democrat or progressive would consider the idea...

People are smuggled underground all the time, it isn't just drugs.

>what is a blindfold and ear plugs

There is no risk, there is no incentive for those being run across the boarder to run their mouths

>instead of keeping out illegals, spend more money on pampering of them while also paying for homeless veterans!

I hope Elon musk makes a ZERO LEFTIST policy when he builds his first space colony.

So what should we do, let them die? How can you live with yourself being okay with that?

They are people too. They didn't chose to grow up in a war torn country.

>Mexico
>war torn
For fucks sake user

pretty sure he is going to be spending a bunch of money on housing for vets

what leftist dipshits dont realise, is that if islam and mexico is so fucking great why do they live their shit holes to come into our countries and then fuck it up like they did at home?

>free market means open boarders
Are you being retarded on purpose? Free market means the government doesn't tell you what you can see or how much you can sell it for. Open boarders means all the poor low skilled people from around the world rush to the rich nations. Do you think anybody in America is desperate to move to some shithole country? Nope. Open boarders is a one way dicking.

Most homeless "vets" are larpers. Most "PTSD " is non combat chicks and fags who want hand outs.

What fucks vets over is that liberals control grad schools and HR and they shit on vets and give choice spots to Ahmed, pajeet, and Maria and shit on the more qualified vets for muh SJW diversity. Fixing that shit would be free, BTW.

They can compete because they don't pay taxes.

So it is true.. Jews are just so out of touch with reality, they don't even know when they lie.

>People are smuggled underground all the time, it isn't just drugs.
Yeah, let's not address anything I said, like
>The tunnels are for drugs, especially if border security is increased
>especially if border security is increased

>There is no risk
That's why tunnels have a 100% success rate historically. No, wait...

>there is no incentive for those being run across the border* to run their mouths
Why would you run across the border when you're arrested by the feds and they offer you immunity, full citizenship and a life in WitSec in exchange for anything you know?

It's a war zone in parts of mexico, this undeniable. It is not a place to raise a family.

... but were still going to be paying for it, just like we are going to be paying for the wall.

If it's a one way dicking, why are the boarders even open in the first place?

America cannot survive with out immigrants. Its a nation built on the back of immigrants ! Stop trying to deny the worlds wealth to a select group of people when they would be happy to have at least 2 percent of what you have. How can you be so damn selfish?

You used so many buzzwords here I don't even know what you are trying to say. Please use standard English.

The rich don't pay taxes either? Our own president wont even release his tax returns...

how retarded do you have to be do be a homeless vet? Those homeless guys are all phony stolen valor drug addicts.

>pro-environment and taking handouts up the ass
>right-wing
Pick one and proceed to conclusions.

Mexico will pay for the wall but not our vets. Duh.

That really was a nice post, user. Unfortunately, I can’t be bothered to dignify it. Why, you may ask? Well, I must inform you that in the span of glancing at your post, I have ejaculated about five times to a rather enthralling hentai called ‘Emergence’. The way the hentai depicts the gradual process of a virgin becoming a cum dumpster really made me erect. Hell, I haven’t gotten that aroused since Anton Yelchin’s death. Anyways, this girl gets raped by her drunk father and has sex with all the boys at school. Now, these parts were perfectly fappable, but the real fun starts when she gets bullied and ostracised from her class. Her downward spiral of drugs and prostitution eventually leads to her becoming a mere shadow of a human being. In her last dying moments as a pregnant prostitute, she dreams of a future with her (would be) daughter. Instead of getting to live that future, she dies alone in a cold room. I swear that last scene will always bring me to ecstasy. Now, if you really want to get my attention, you must commit yourself to reading such refined works as I do. Only then can I consider you my intellectual equal.

If we don't keep out all of the illegal immigrants from Central America, then there will be no welfare money for veterans

Not my problem, but you are making it our problem by inviting them here and ignoring both their flouting of US law and their abuse of our system.

And these people I transport user, these illegals? They're not kids, they're 60 something. Usually Juan gets a job here- and then brings his whole family including grandma.

If you want to pay for her cancer treatment so she can live another 5 years, fine, but don't force the rest of us to do it.

80% drugs, 20% people, the point is you are not going to stop immigration. It's impossible, and has been the central theme of humanity for centuries ! people will never stop migrating.

>less than 100% success rate

What does it tell you that people are still using it as a method of travel then? these people are desperate to get out of their country and into one that is safe.

>Why would you run across the border when you're arrested by the feds and they offer you immunity, full citizenship and a life in WitSec in exchange for anything you know?

That is not true and you know it. Illegal aliens live in fear every day, deportation is worse than death for some of these people. That should tell you all you need to know about the current state of Mexico. It's our duty to take these people in protect them. That is what America was built for. To give everyone a shot at the american dream.

Because the budget is approved by Congress

i have a drgree in enginneering and digging below 20 ft gets extreamlyn hardm due to watter

> the point is you are not going to stop immigration. It's impossible, and has been the central theme of humanity for centuries ! people will never stop migrating.
>It's impossible
Heyooo, let's stop trying to prevent crime as well, as it's impossible.
>What does it tell you that people are still using it as a method of travel then?
That it's used for highly profitable purpos...

You know, what, you're a fucking moron, I'm not wasting my precious free time on you.

why don't the veterans get a fucking job. All the ones I have known did and they served in real wars.

Why not spend all the money the left is spending trying to get Trump out on vets.

Because illegal immigrants and white women would move into those houses or riot, demanding that the housing for veterans be also open to illegal immigrants and women.

i bet this faggot lives in a 99% white area like maine or some shit

>our duty
shut the fuck up

HAHAHAHA

There are already so many programs for veterans, both homeless and homeful. As a vet myself, it's vets fault if they don't take advantage of these programs.

Not surprising that congress is republican controlled... I'm sure they will have no qualms about denying humans basic rights.

>Heyooo, let's stop trying to prevent crime as well, as it's impossible.

Crime is never going to be at 0 either.

>That it's used for highly profitable purpose

If helping people immigrate is profitable, who is profiting? The cartels. We are willingly giving money to the cartels all because we are afraid of hispanics and preserving our 'white nation'.

>You know, what, you're a fucking moron, I'm not wasting my precious free time on you.

This attitude is why America is on the decline. Please don't argue if you are going to just pout and whine when you lose the argument.

>Build wall
>Hire homeless vets to help build wall

>Implying

We all know Mexico is putting up the pesos.

Get the fuck off this board CREW

Fuckin watter eh

the wall will save America money in the long run. a nice fuck you symbol to the illegals.

the libtarded have no clue the cost of illegal immigration. so instead of spending money on housing, medical care, EBT, education and prison costs for illegals, send them away and used to money saved to help Americans.

legal immigration NOT illegal

I have no idea why you people can't understand that.

I'm not apart of any organization, but maybe I should be ! None of you can even debate a simple meme image. Sad !!!

That would be nice in theory, but if a wall is actually going to be built, it should be built by minority engineers, not white vets who don't know how to even function in society anymore.

Actually this whole thing is just reducing the value of pesos, which in turns just means the taxpayer is going to pay even MORE because of this policy.

I'm free to post here as much as you are. If you have a problem with what I am saying, then refute it

The wall will COST america money. Illegals don't cost nearly as much as Drumpf would like you to believe... Certainly less if they were legalized and brought into the system full instead of trying to walk around on eggshells.

Instead of spending $100 billion to destroy Libya

Why didn't Obama spend $100 billion on housing for homeless veterans?

Why not both?

You are talking about a country that sent a man to the moon just to say it sent a man to the moon and built a gigantic city in the middle of a fucking desert for almost no fucking reason at all. A wall is no big deal

defense.gov/News/Article/Article/881729/veteran-homelessness-drops-nearly-50-percent-since-2010
He tried

113 billion a year, the wall is nothing compared to that. I know you won't challenge yourself and look into the numbers but it's true. I was anti illegal before Trump came along and making them legal isn't going to solve the problem.
fairus.org/publications/the-fiscal-burden-of-illegal-immigration-on-united-states-taxpayers

Illegals cost 80 to 115 billion per years in tax money. Why no build the wall then make the shelters with the money saved?

Instead spending money on more immigrants why don't liberals want to support people that are already here?

>Denying human rights?

I am going to bite. Serving your country? No. More like being served. Alot of these people are stupid fucks who cant do anything else other than march and go oorah and be canon fodder. They are a waste on society.

And I have to pay my tax dollars to support these fools sailing around the world to kill foreign citizens in their own country? Fuck that. I serve my country. I am a tradesman. I build houses. Where is my handout? Where is my annual boat trip and free housing and free meals and lets not forget BAH?

I laugh and cant wait for the apocalypse so I can skullfuck some sonar technician and drop my load into his skull cavity.

>costs 20 billions for a wall
>lose 113 billions per year due to illegal immigration

I said get the fuck out of this board CREW

Btw you're obviously a paid shill : same memes, same refutable arguments, same faggotry

>Saged

He's spending on both, 20 billion for the wall, 80 billion for vets, that 100 billion coming from wetback welfare after they're all gone