24 Legacy, terrorists, and liberal outrage

So have any of you guys watched 24 legacy recently? It premiered after the super bowl, and had another episode tonight!

If you're familiar with 24, then you're no stranger to the fact that most of the time, radical islamists are the enemy.

This seems to trigger liberals, but if you think about it, who else could they use for the terrorist antagonists?

Have you seen any outrage due to this show yet? I've seen some from entertainment weekly, but overall I've seen nothing but praise from 24 fans.

As a 24 fan myself I was a little riled up over the fact that they were gonna have a black jack, but he's actually a pretty cool guy.

Thoughts?

Oh and here's an outrage article from huffpoo

huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-islamophobic-episode-of-24-legacy-after-the-super-bowl-was-unacceptable_us_5896624ee4b040613137411c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xE8UzSckeVo
archive.is/Isr3X
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was pretty good and I'm glad 24 has never been pussy about making Muslims terrorists.

I think it was pretty good too, it was classic 24 goodness.

And best of all the campaign adviser who is also a muslim seems to be up to some sketchy shit too. Also one of the main early season bad guys was introduced right after wrapping up his prayer rug.

They even had a dark skinned muslim looking girl who was supposedly related to Edgar. Her and the gang leaders girlfriend are really out to be some of the most hated characters right off the bat.

I only had a problem with Black Jack because I thought it indicated PC fuckery, but this sounds like the 24 I know and love. Gonna have to give it a spin now.

Nah, it's classic 24 goodness, very little PC fuckery. I mean today's 2nd ep there sorta was a racist cop, but there was also a good white cop too.

Trust me, it's everything we love about 24, minus Jack. Black Jack is a pretty cool guy, but he's his own guy.

I have it a shot after shitting on black Star Wars guy which ended up being good. I realized I meme'd myself into not liking everything that gets blackwashed. Sure most suck but sometimes it works.

>watching the cable jew

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

That's good to hear, I could def use a new red pilled show. Would've totally flown under my radar, thanks for the post.

This. I was half expecting the bad guy to be a white right wing terrorist planning to bomb planned parenthood. I still think this show will fail. Also im suprised that the gave jaquan brown a black wife.

fuck 24 im not watching because NIGGER

inb4 Muslims are just a smokescreen and the real big bad is a white male.

Yeah I don't listen to Sup Forums anymore. I watch if i'm genuinely interested and judge for myself after watching.

You're welcome! I hope you enjoy it!

I don't think it will fail, at least we'll be able to see the end of this season/story. Depending on how well it does with the ratings will depend on if it gets renewed or not.

That's stupid, you're stupid.

didn't watch because of the whole WE WUZ FBI AGENTS AND SHEEIITT going on in the show

By fail i meant 2nd season. I agree that they will let the season finish.

We'll see man, I mean it seems like the OG 24 fans are eating it up. If they have at least consistent ratings then they'll be good. 24 is a great show that usually has some crazy ending that'll make you wanna tune in for next week.

OP here, just realized the season premiere is on hulu. Pretty pumped to see that. It's good for if I miss a day, I can get my fix the next day. Episode 2 will probably be on there tomorrow.

Good enough to piss off Talcum X

hahahh is that a nickname for shaun king?
If so thats a pretty good one

One of the terrorists is a white high school teacher. Why are they mad?

I'm sure the real culprit will be GLOBAL WARMING

They're always going to be mad. By the looks of many of these articles they didn't even watch the entire episode.

They get so mad about muslims being the terrorists again, but honestly who else is gonna be the terrorists? Isis is the biggest terrorist threat we have going on right now, it only makes sense that radical islamists are the terrorists.

These idiots just want to censor everything, and the think that watching these shows are going to make us think that all muslims are terrorists.

>One of the terrorists is a white high school teacher. Why are they mad?

because the white school teacher got into the terrorism because he was fucking his jailbait terrorist chechnyan student and got called a pedo.

Of course this triggers the liberals. The pedo is a degenerate terrorist sympathizer.

That's gotta press some SJW buttons.

Did anyone else know that the kid was gonna get killed? Cuz I saw it coming a mile away.

Yep
He's ass pained about Terrorists

thanks im gonna use that nickname from now on

But Muslims are almost never the real terrorists in 24. They're always just a red herring while the real bad guys pulling the strings are white males

>watching the TV joo
> to get your opinion programmed into your head

OP, you ate all the bluepills.

yeah but once again, liberals don't watch that far in!

No I didn't eat the blue pill, i'm actually able to think for myself and enjoy entertaining shows. I know it's hard for some of you to grasp, but it's possible.

Cant you just enjoy something without complaining bout the jooos

You guys ever see this?
I sort of miss Jack, but Black Jack is a pretty cool guy too.

youtube.com/watch?v=xE8UzSckeVo

>never any archive links
>newfags link directly

archive.is/Isr3X

Anyway, how is WE WUZ JACK BAUER? Does he come close to Jack at all? I only watched it because Jack was btfo every cunt every ep.

Black Jack is a great character. He doesn't try to be anything like Jack, but he's his own awesome character on his own. It's worth checking the first episode out. The second episode is great too!

Yeah, like I'm going to watch a nigger on tv. gtfo

I want reddit to leave.

This black washing shit is stupid.

Yeah im a huge fan and i could not care less about this with Black Jack.

Not watching.

No one is forcing you too, idiot.

But if you think 24 is one of those PC shows, you'd be wrong, faggot.

You think i'm from reddit? I've probably been here longer than you.

You've posted 14 times already, kid.

All your posts sound like your reading from a script.

Stop shilling this we wuz 24 shit and go back.

Lol, came for this

>linking directly to HuffPo

Absolutely Haram.

I've mostly been responding. Are you mad that I respond? Leave the thread then pussy

Plenty of salt to be found

>watch this goy
>see it confirms your belief

might as well be a meatshield for israel.

my bad, should have just posted the screenshot

>talking tough on the internet

You have to be 18 to post here faggot.

24 BAD GUYS LIST

>Season 1: American powerbrokers
>Season 2: Islamic Fundamentalists and stopping a phony war (coinciding with the Iraq invasion)
>Season 3: Drug Cartels
>Season 4: Turkish Islamic Fundamentalists
>Season 5: Russian Separatists and a Nixon-like president
>Season 6: Isamic Jihadist on Revenge
>Season 7: Stopping the first female President (lul)
>24: Redemption- Jack Bauer saves black children from evil African warlords
>Season 8: Russian Terrorists trying to assasinate the President of a Middle Eastern country to ignite global conflict

24 has literally hit the biggest terror cells fictionally in the FUCKING WORLD. They have painted the world with a real brush. This shit is so fucking stupid.

Really makes you think

>2017 Watching Talmudvision

Can you be a bigger faggot?

I want reddit to leave. This
>LOL NIGGER NO
shit is getting old. Sup Forums has class to its racism. It is layered and leads to comedy gold. Your racism is low energy and pathetic. Almost like you are being racist to be edgy.

They try not to be too political in the sense of republicans vs democrats.

Yeah like I said, they don't watch the show.

You have to go back.

>an aged meme from a redditor
Surprise! You don't belong here, nog. Now get out.

shit is trash. looks like it was shot with an iphone. apb is superior, technically but ive only seen the first 10 minutes

That's the new season of Homeland, which I'm not going to watch.

Literally an 'alt right' terrorist taking on stronk womyn and Muhdamme President

Of fucking course they don't. Hell, I forget which season, but in one of them Jack has to go undercover with a far-right antigovernment group to blow up CTU. I think the second one.

But will he get his own cologne? Original stuff was nuclear.

If they show a white guy hooking up a car battery to an Islamic terrorists balls then you have riots these days.

Let the black guy do it

they'll change it to neonazis

>Toilette
It's Lynx Africa