How much time do you spend on pol everyday?

How much time do you spend on pol everyday?

Me about 3-4hours.

Far, far too long.

Wtf are you even doing here you fucking casual, if you aren't on Sup Forums 12/hr + you are a fucking normie and need to leave forever

I sit in my office at work and browse Sup Forums 8hrs per day, then come home and mobile post from my couch.

Probably 12-14hrs per day.

all day

t. NEET

Literally every waking minute.

PRAISE!

Currently on 12 hour guard shifts for dumb shitty network equipment

Spend about 9 hours on pol.

I love all you glorious winged faggots extrodinare.

24 hours per day

6 hours a day, with Sup Forums on one screen and anime on the other.

Right now im marathoning Berserk then going to the gym.

feels good man

More than I wish. It's like an addiction. I almost never post. I barely even go into threads. I just refresh the first page, over and over, scrolling through the nonsense. Someone fucking help me.

i spend about 30 minutes during my lunch at work and another 30 minutes when i get home unless there is a happening then i live here... i mean actual happenings not dindu riots though as dindus burning their own cities is funny and not a happening

Depends if my machine is running. For the last few days I've had a pretty long run time so pretty much all day long.

Honestly like an hour, depends on how cancerous the posts are. Usually I'll stop by to see the reaction to occasional happenings.

>he doesn't use the catalog

What a fucking casual

Use the Catalogue to see all the threads in one page
Pin Threads to pin the threads you prefer at the top

Usually after 1h i've read every non-shill thread for the day

Too long.

Over the weekend, like Probably like 14-16 hours a day. Weekday probably like 10-12 hours.

It's gotten really fucking bad lately. It's needs to not be winter and I need to not be an autist.

Never really like the catalog. Doesn't show the whole OP a lot of the time and the replies give me an idea of what the thread is like without having to click through it. There's no real reason for it, like there's no reason for me to be here. Wish I never went on Sup Forums back in highschool

>work about 13 to 14 hours a day
>Warehouse management
>Never close Sup Forums
>Checking and responding to posts at least 3 or 4 times each hour
Am I doing this right Sup Forums?

Pretty much every waking hour. It's more time I spend on the internet, and whenever I am I'll usually have Sup Forums open

t. Mod

24/7, you filthy casuals make me sick