Paris: City Of Piss

What do you do when you have hordes of 3rd world migrants pissing and shitting in your beautiful city streets? You can't throw them out because that's racist. So you do what farmers and pet owners do with their animals. You start laying down boxes full of straw and sawdust everywhere for the animals to piss in.

But this is France, so you put flowers on top of the box and call it "eco-friendly" to help people forget they just walked past a box full of AIDS laced piss and shit that their taxes are paying for.

google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/01/paris-eco-solution-public-peeing-urine-compost?client=ms-android-verizon

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
strawpoll.me/12286860
youtube.com/watch?v=Ek1ENuEyWHE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Typical French misogyny.

A few minor adjustments could turn these into pretty effective dick-choppers.

>A few minor adjustments could turn these into pretty effective dick-choppers.
Or take half of the straw out and you've got a comfy little cuckshed for a progressive Frenchman to sleep in.

P I S S I N P A R I S

Going to Paris in 27 days.

I keep hearing how it's a shadow of its former self, shitty, etc. etc.

But what can I REALLY expect?

The French alternative to poo in loo

>pee in tree

Jesus fucking Christ. Unbelievable.

>paris smelling like piss

Top kek, this is just a return to form.

>Versailles full of poo and pee even though they had Designated Shitting Gardens cause no loo but still pood in the hallways

A sense of despair at seeing one of the greatest cities in human history brought to shit.

You know that movie Amélie with all the quirky white french people?

It's nothing like that in Paris.

Parisians have always let their dogs shit everywhere.

Embrace diversity.

Greetings fine citizens of the world!
My name is Justin Trudeau and I'm a huge faggot. Some of you might recall me as a part time drama teacher but I'm Prime Minister of Canada now thanks to my family name and my #1 kike, George "I start insurrections" Soros. Now you might be wondering why I've taken time away from finding black bulls to fuck my wife and inhaling muslim cocks. Well, I'll tell you.

As I watched my wife being pleasured by numerous men that were not me the other night I thought of how all white men could get a deep sense of satisfaction if they could just let go of their inhibitions and act as fluffers for the 3rd world, offering up the women we cherish most in an altruistic gift of formerly unexperienced patriotism of not country, but humanity. Wives and daughters the western world over impregnated by strong verile niggers and muslims. I say nigger of course in only the most cuckold fashion.

Well there isn't much more to this. I think I should go check and see if my wife needs a cleaning!

Again, my name is Justin Trudeau and I love sucking big hairy cocks.

J

>tfw tourism boards from shit-tier cities pay shills on Sup Forums

disgusting

Paris has 20 districts, 3 of them are dindu territories. That's all you need to know.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

PISS

Nice job telling all the people pissing in the streets it's ok to piss in the streets.

Now they're gonna keep doing it, and do it wherever they want.

IN

Wtf how can people not see that this is bad for society, that we are not benefitting in any appreciable way from having these people in our countries, and the whole thing needs to be stopped? That's not a rhetorical question, I actually would like an answer from someone here. Seriously, how? I was raised in a completely different galaxy of thinking than this.

Public urination is a time honored tradition in Paris, it has nothign to do with migrants.

Are these boxes trans friendly?

WEEWEE IN PARI

Gives a new meaning to the stinky Frenchman stereotype. PISS

I am moving to Paris France then

you know the drill. Yell 'he's coming right for us' and then discharge your weapon burgerbro.

strawpoll.me/12286860

Trump wants to sign up

that's literally on par with India's problem of people shitting on the streets. not a good thing, my froggy friend.

I'd rather piss in a street than shart in a mart.

Niggers
Mudslimes
Gypsies
White people who don't have a fucking clue they are getting cucked

kek

nigga its soon gonna be a time honored tradition for immigrants to piss on the French

>We’re making compost, a fertiliser, so it’s a circular economy.
French economists

Niggers, sadly.

URINATE

IN

CRATE

>gare de l'est

Leaf please.

PARIS

>plague doctor poster
What did frenchie mean by this?

M8 you gotta admit there are way too many niggers in Paris

youtube.com/watch?v=Ek1ENuEyWHE

So start flicking cig butts in them. 100% of french smoke no?

Once these bins are set on fire regularly they'll be removed.

nice

Quels arrondissements sont horrible et plein de niggers

Moi, je vais aller en France par moi-meme et je voudrais apprendre où je peux aller et habiter

>AIDS laced piss
There's no HIV in urine

How about you go drink your daily dosage of refugee urine from your designated pissing boxes before playing some more Frogger, Frog.

>that clickwhore title

It's really just that one street for the whole video. Last time I heard cops were cleaning it up.

designated pissing streets

>Get
>111
>77
Fucking leafs.
Sorry, France, but you're obligated to comply

Islam is now actually shitting and pissing on you.

I think you French have redefined cowardice. This tier has never been achieved.

We have to have your nukes before you dumbasses give them to Islam. They may call you racist and you'd strap your daughter to a nuke as an added benefit.

But you're progressive... Ooooo o!

I live in Paris, in the 9th Arrondissement. It's honestly a comfy area with mostly white families and hipsters.

The rest of the city is not as bad as Sup Forumsacks say but you some areas have been blacked like Barbès and Château Rouge. If you want to avoid interacting with niggers you should avoid the 18th (Montmartre excluded) the 19th and 20th arrondissements and some parts of the 10th around Gare du Nord and Stalingrad (where the migrant camps where).

Be also very careful of your belongings when around gypsies, especially in the metro.

NO GO ZONES
O

G
O

Z
O
N
E
S

Yea it looked fishy that video

Well glad it's not all shit m8

But fuck, how 'bout them terrorist attacks eh?

My hotel's in the 9th Arrondissement. Good to know I won't be surrounded by shit.

pleins de nègres : 18ème, 19ème et 20ème.

It sucks if I'm being honest. We didn't have any for some time now, I'm getting nervous.

you are in for some extreme cultural enrichment also nobody likes americans there so keep your accent to a minimum or they'll spit in your food or not serve you.

>Paris isn't that bad

>btw here are 4 districts full of niggers

>We didn't have any for some time now, I'm getting nervous
Yea that's why I asked, I am getting the same feeling

Well fuck m8 stay safe, hope you can get something to protect your cul

Also check the map on KFC's website : those places are litterally crowed by niggers

Bien, cet été, je vais aller à la France et je parle Francais et tout mais je veux d'information sur les arrondissements et où je peux et ne peux pas aller. Préférablement une place où il n'y a pas des niggers.

Selon toi, je dois éviter les 18, 19 et 20eme arrondissements pour ma sécurité? (Et pendant je les évite, aussi le 10eme)
Je demande en Francais pour votre facilité

>a public urinal on every street
Not a bad idea actually. They were very common in medieval Europe.

>What do you do when you have hordes of 3rd world migrants pissing and shitting in your beautiful city streets?

because 3rd world migrants

I'm 45 years old and I remember even as a little kid people used to say that paris smelled like piss.

Merci, mon frère!
Sois prudent et bonne chance avec les nogs

Best post in the entire thread right here. This is now a meme.

Eh, la France n'est pas trop différent que l'EU desu desu

Do it pajeetbro! Show those pussies how to drop trousers and handle business.

Thanks. I moved out of Paris, I'm comfy enough.

Sooner shart my truck than be Ahmed's cuck

Nice, good call. South or North?

DÉSIGNÉ

DESIGNATED PISSING PLANTS

Good choice. The 9th Arrondissement has this old school XIXth century Paris vibe you rarely find in the rest of the city these days

I said it ins't as bad as the rest of Sup Forums thinks, which is true.

Les 18, 19 et 20ièmes ne sont pas des "no-go zones" mais ce sont les arrondissements les plus populaires, et donc les plus "métissés". Tu ne risques rien en t'y baladant mais il n'y a rien d'intéressant à voir dans ces quartiers.

North. Still Ile-de-France though, leaving the city was good enough for me.

>la francaise meme

9/10. Negres is the correct word.

42, ditto

See also: multiculturalism

Kek

>il n'y a rien d'intéressant à voir dans ces quartiers

Il y a de bonnes affaires à faire à Clignancourt.

Pot

>You'll never see the real Paris

Holy shit. Those are some full nigeriam niggers. Not even here is like that.

>greatest cities in human history

What makes it so "great"? I'm not impressed with what I hear people talking about and I don't mean the supposed muslims (from what I've been told, seems that Sup Forums is exaggerating)

I also think french food is greasy asf so your whole outdoors patio restaurant argument means nothing to me

Ouais mais je pense pas qu'y envoyer un ricain de Sup Forums soit une super bonne idée.

Suprised they let that one slip by.

KEK

No one wants to admit the root of all these problems is there are just too many people in the world.

Ca pourrait être drôle de le voir en PLS dans le journal du soir.

Too many brown people.

>You'll never see the real Germany

>Too many africans indians kebabs beaners & chinese
ftfy

>Be also very careful of your belongings when around gypsies, especially in the metro.

They're fucking insane too from what I hear. One tried to steal my cousin's purse right off her shoulder in broad daylight with a cop on the other side of the street.

Do you feel like the immigration and the fact that certain areas have been blacked has been a big boost to the economy overall?

I mean I'd like to see some statistics and projections that compare past points in time, where certain areas were predominantly white and how their economies were situated at that time, versus the projection of those economies, compared to the reality of modern day where the immigration floodgates were open and the economy as a result. I have a hard time believing it's a tremendous net positive in very many places.

>One tried to steal my cousin's purse right off her shoulder in broad daylight with a cop on the other side of the street
Yea that would be the norm with fucking gypos

>designated pissing boxes
kek

Dutch urinals look far worse

you French fags deserve it though

Y-You too...

SF is catching up

>Bonnes affaires
>Clignancourt
Mais (((qui))) se cache derrière ce post ?

>1488
Nice get, but on a serious note, do refugees do nothing but loiter around so much that they need urinals in public places? Do they have no places that they need to be?