How do we flip these states? I was in the thread about blue Texas after it 404'd checking it out...

How do we flip these states? I was in the thread about blue Texas after it 404'd checking it out, and there was a brief talk about the GOP trying to make innaroads in the northeast and especially New England. Do you think it's possible? I think it could be, for all six states, but it won't be easy. Trump getting the union vote to the GOP would be critical, which he has been working on as of late. The union vote is a lot of why the white vote still breaks Dem in NE, especially in Mass.

tl;dr Do you think we can save New England, and if so, how?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-II.pdf)
nytimes.com/interactive/2014/08/13/upshot/where-people-in-each-state-were-born.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

You could flip NH and Maine if you sent half a million niggers there for a field trip. The other ones would take more work.

What do think that work would entail? COuld it be done?

No, this place is already infested with Somalians from obamas plans. It's like walking down the Gaza Strip in an isle of Walmart.

we have educated people here; best try elsewhere my friend.

>NH
Can easily flip, could actually have been rigged this election. Very small margin.
>Maine
District 2 was incredibly R this year, the statewide was close enough that continued rural advocacy could flip statewide EVs next election.
>Rhode Island
Surprisingly large shift rightward this election. Not sure what to do there, but it may be naturally headed towards Republicans in the next 2-4 elections.
>Connecticut
Much smaller chance of it happening but same as Rhode Island

Rest of New England/Mid Atlantic aside from Delaware is a lost cause. Massachusetts will go Republican as soon as Wyoming goes Dem.

>Liberal brainwashing that happens in universities
>Education
Pick one

wtf I have 6 genders now!

Ethnic cleansing desu

Vermont and Mass will literally never flip unless you flood them with Dindus or Somalians or something of the like, what do they have to gain from voting Republican anyway? Life is really nice there as is and they're Blue as hell.

Im gonna go education. have fun working in a coal mine or your uncle's muffler shop

At least I will work for my living

aw, do gay people trigger you into feeling less like a man?

do you believe it is "normal" or "educated" to cut your dick off because a voice in your head tells you you are actually a woman?

oh right, i forgot its only considered "working" if the only qualification is having a pulse

Send illegals there.

Why are neighbouring New York and New Jersey not also included in that map of New England?

They are both named after English regions

You can't they're too white and too full of colleges. The college towns are all indoctrinated, and the white areas send their kids to college towns so they don't want to become republicans themselves. Since they're not exposed to many nignogs, they don't see much reason to move right.

Because they weren't English colonies, yuh dip

>Maine
You won't flip it. District 2 is just too rural, and Portland is too liberal. They won't reconcile their differences, District 1 will just get more blue while 2 will get more red. Alternatively, 2 will get bluer because green energy facilities like the turbines at Mars Hill help bring jobs to the sticks.

>English education

Technically they were all English colonies, yuh dip.

NYC and New Jersey were conquered from the Dutch and renamed after the Duke of York and the Island of Jersey.

Stop giving a shit about gay marriage and weed. Stop trying to legislate morality in general. Stop selling yourself out to rich oil tycoons. Stop being anti-academic. Start caring about the environment and public land. People up north see the modern gop as a dumb as fuck threat to individual liberty that sold out. You didn't win the election. The dems lost it.

I think the religiosity of the GOP is a huge factor of why they do so badly up here. Ironic given the region's heritage, but the most Godless states are all in NE

do people cutting their dicks off have any effect on your dick? or are you just butthurt and scared that if enough people are gay, you might "catch it"

Good post
Bad post
Shitpost

Do you think there is infrastructure that the US could build that is worth more than it costs?

If so, that is basically an income stream for the government right?

Suppose you want to win 99% of the vote in an election. That's easy. Just start building enough profitable stuff so that the value you extract is about $3T more than what you put in each year: now you don't need to tax the people anymore, because you generate the funds from helping them.

Not only do people have 0% taxes, get to spend more, consume more, do more - but they also have better infrastructure to facilitate all of this.

Booming economy. Virtually everyone happy.

This is what any legitimate president can do. If you are not seeing this, you know you are seeing a fraud.

There are a lot of people of faith here. Just not religious. Religion is just a man made way to unite people under one flag. That has absolutely nothing to do to with believing in the creator.

Is it possible to build a space elevator today?

Yes:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y

The key idea is the Orbital Ring version of the space elevator, not the geosynchronous tether concept you are familiar with.

See, for example, Paul Birch's writings:

orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf

The orbital ring only requires tethers about 300 kilometers long which is technically feasible with common material like steel, but ridiculously straightforward with better and already available material like kevlar.

There are some important questions. First, how much would it cost to do something like this?

We need to send about 160 million kilograms of material into space (See Birch's boot strap estimates in part 2: orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-II.pdf)

We have rockets available at $2000/kg costs to LEO today in "mass production" mode, which is only about 10-20 launches per year. Compared with the couple thousand launches necessary for a space elevator, $2000 is an unreasonably high upper bound for launch costs.

We also need to include the cost of materials. A space elevator is about 98% steel and aluminum, 1% kevlar, and 1% other such as superconducting magnets. Most of the mass (98%) cost around $1/kg, with an average cost per kilogram of no more than about $10 per kilogram.

Summing the above up, we get about $430 billion in launch costs plus another $1-2 billion in material costs.

In other words, we can have a space elevator for less than $450 billion - significantly less than one year worth of DoD spending, one bank bailout, many times less than a variety of pointless wars, etc. This is well within our reach financially in other words.

What do we get in return for this $450 billion investment?

Virtually unlimited value. For example, with a space elevator we can reliably launch our nuclear waste into the sun. We've spent $100 billion building a waste repository in Nevada, but it was ultimately decided not to even use it. Now it costs only a dollar or two per kilogram to get rid of all of the nuclear waste in the world.

Second, we have immediate access to viable asteroid mining industry. Because the cost of delivering payloads to LEO drops to about $1/kilogram, we can not retrieve asteroids with trillions of dollars worth of minerals for mere tens millions of dollars in addition to having an easy viable way of returning those resources back to the surface.

We acquire the ability to deploy profitable solar power in orbit above cloud cover and with the ability to return said power back to the surface with near zero loss by running power transmission cables down the elevator.

Just how profitable?

With increased luminosity in space, enhanced exposure time, and the ability to deliver base loads, solar panels pay for themselves in only 1-2 years while having a 20 year life time.

In other words, if you put $5 trillion of solar panels into space, you get your $5 trillion back by the end of year two and a $5 trillion income stream each year thereafter.

In other words, the US could cut everyone's taxes, both personal and business, income, capital, death, or otherwise, all to 0%, not even cut any benefits or current spending, and pay off the national debt within a decade.

It should already be obvious that the entirety of the political debate spectrum is cointelpro.

Are taxes too high or too low? Irrelevant, we don't actually need taxes.

Is social spending bankrupting us? Irrelevant, we can retire the national debt without cutting spending all while having no tax whatsoever.

What does this have to do with taking the red pill?

We've had the technological ability to undertake such a project for decades.

That means all the squabbling you have heard your entire life, money, debt, spending, taxes, scarcity, whatever, is all bullshit. Not only is it bullshit, anyone with rudimentary knowledge of the world has known that it is all bullshit for all of this time.

In other words, once you come to understand the such a project is and has been technically feasible for decades, you have to reevaluate many things.

Why is there nothing of this in the conspiracy media? They are not really trying to expose or solve any problems. One hundred percent of it is cointelpro. From the Young Turks to Infowars or whatever, they are all completely full of shit because solutions to our problems not only exist, are easy to carry out, but this has been the case for a very long time.

Similarly, you now know that 20%+ annual GDP growth is possible. If Trump gives you 3-4% instead of Obama's 2%, he is simply working with the establishment to try to placate and subvert a rising tide. If we see the easily achievable 20%+ growth rates, it is at least possible that he isn't a subversive. Anything less and you know he is a fraud.

>this shit pasta again

pls go away

Massachusetts may be too urban to flip. Nearly-three quarters of us live in greater Boston.

represent

I went to the top of Maine for a job and it fucking sucks. Its just all cold trees and fucking bugs. i dont understand why anyone bothers living in any state above massachussetts

connecticut is like a NY suburb, sort of like what north NJ is. I dont think theyll flip realistically but the other ones maybe

Vermont is pretty cool if your in the Burlington area. Still cold though

do you know what town you were in? I just went exploring up there and depending on the town i either actually really liked it or thought it was shit

>hope for humanity
Wow fuck off let me be cynical

It's a matter of uncucking White voters rather than overcoming a particular demographic hurtle.

I'd like to think that if the union collapsed and a New England nation was formed it would include New York State(excluding the city), New Jersey, and Pennsylvania

>tl;dr Do you think we can save New England, and if so, how?

Have Dems nominate a Muslim woman of color in 2020.

Probably like 25% chance of that happening at this rate

When it's being pushed on my kids, yeah, it kinda effects me.

what the fuck happened to Montana? Why is it part blue?

NH here.

We're already pretty right wing. Our Governor, Senate, and House of Representatives are all Republican.

The only reason that Hillary won the state is because 30,000 people decided to vote for Gary "A Leppo" Johnson. If literally 750 of those people voted for Trump, it would have been a red state.

We also have a minor problem with voter fraud. We have same day registration which has been an absolute pain in the ass. Basically, you can come in to a polling station, say that you moved into a house yesterday, and then vote.

What ends up happening is that the Democrats will bus people up from MA, and have them all register to the same address (usually owned by a democrat). This allows many people to vote who don't legally live in the state.

A Democrat State Senator from Portsmouth got caught having 20 people register from her address. However, our AG at the time was a close friend of hers and found that the people met a very loose definition of "residency," and so that democrat senator didn't get punished.

I think our new Governor's plan is to stop same day registration, and I think he can do it too.

I love that they haven't learned a damn thing and doubled down on it.

oh fuck your so right; simply knowing gay people exist will certainly make your kids gay...

>New Netherlands
>New Sweden

>american education

missoula
>liberals, not even once

If you get people calling these states racist

"Last bastion of white america"

You'll get some moderates on the republican side when you hear whatever BLM can make up about these states.

are liberals moving to Montana really that big of an issue?
Is it as bad as texas?

>People actively trying to manipulate my children to hate themselves because how they were born.
>Having a problem with it makes retards like you shitpost

kys

People were already calling the fact that the Patriots won the Super Bowl instead of the Falcons racist.

it's just like how commiefornias couldn't handle the mess they made in their home state, and moved to colorado (and now texas)

here is interesting graphic to play with:
nytimes.com/interactive/2014/08/13/upshot/where-people-in-each-state-were-born.html

have you considered retiring from fatherhood and giving your children to someone who would actually love them?

NH and ME are doable.

CT, VT, and RI are impossible.

MA is twice as impossible.

Vermont has a Republican governor though. Really just getting healthcare and muh jerbs correct in this state is enough to get anyone elected

>MA still cucks for the dems in 2020

NH and ME are guaranteed in 2020

CT and RI are doable

MA is cucked

VT is twice as cucked