youtube.com/watch?v=9xl6Bbsak4w
youtube.com/watch?v=QT3dMkFKYQQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for Brittany

Is this going to you mr trump?

No wonder she always looks so weird.
She doesn't have bottom eyelashes

What the fuck is her problem?

cigguy/blackhat guy, we really need brittany to come here tomorrow, today was a sad showing.

she wants attention

dont forget to drink your milk, do shrugs and gas the kikes

You coming tomorrow, you thirsty faggot you?

jesus christ youre right

It's a sad showing because you make it that way. Boring as hell talking about airport stories.

STOP FALSEFLAGGING
DRINK MILK

>Not checking the filename of the image.

yeah boo, i'm here until wednesday.

i really want to take my shirt off, nobody's there tho..

cops were chill as fuck btw, said they put the barriers up because somebody called in saying a guy with a red hat was waving a gun fyi.

it was judith butler

she wants to see if SV will be unfaithful, and spill it to trigger his MPPTSD

I can't tell if it was a midget or a squirrel

nobody was there to begin with, i was the first and we barely stretched it 2/3 hours with 4 guys.

we need more people to fuck around with.

4 Y E A R S

I'm not Birttney, but I'll stop by tomorrow in the evening to join you, hopefully more people will show up.

tfw im a guy and my eyelashes are long as fugg

there was even a jewish guy there and the bants where mediocre, you figure there would either be mad tension or mad lolz but neither really transpired

How does she have such bags under her eyes at 19, kek

britt, please stay faithful to us and BTFO StolenValor if he gives you dat call

Wtf

not news
still /ourgirl/, like it or not
why do you care about her race if you're not going to date her?

big bottom eyelashes are degenerate, when i see a south asian with big ass bottom eyelashes they are usually mildly retarded

Cig guy was a qt. Come back tomorrow.

Not her OP.

Further, follow leaf and 4chad @TheRightRises and @bro_leaf

Extend the platform so more redpills can be dropped. Also piss off paper

You realize this is a good thing right?

she's probably like 32, internet nerds won't tell the difference

the call that saved Brittany?
can I get a quick rundown on this SV guy?

>bowling shoes on the pavement can be heard in the distance approaching quick
>paperboy can be heard trembling in fear all the way from bushwick
>nigger nostrils can be heard flaring
>it ain't me starts blaring
>sudden gunshots quickly travel
>the honkeys on cam fall to the gravel

DONNY BOY! LISTEN HERE, DONNY BOY! I AM ONLY STARTING! THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING! TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT AREA 51 AND NO MORE OF YOU CRACKERS WILL GET KILLED, DONNY BOY.

he was a really nice dude and was on our side, no need to make enemies.

You're probably right.

I don't think he was saying otherwise, just that this ain't gonna last 4 years with any real steam. In fact, soon this might just become a 24-hour Sup Forums stream.

no but i'm saying they could have banted with him about "the jewish question" and gone into some new territory with a chosen person their to explain their position from their perspective

This is what I mean. I can't wait until those HWNDU chanting fucks get out of there.

Once Stolen Valor calms down due to lack of opposition and Paperboy fucks off then it will be a stream of people randomly walking by and saying shit

i wonder if that's my title now.

SV is a SheRa grouple. he's gonna keep coming until SheRa lets him suck his dick

Unless you'd prefer something else.

>1/8th you say?

who are these fucking ppl who give a fuck about shia labouf? if ive ever seen a movie with him in it i sure as hell dont remember it

possibly, i'm just not that creative, he was very very cool though. terribly nice, overly positive, had nothing negative to say about anything..

I miss Jackie...
I miss Jesus...
They'll come back, r-right guys?

There’s reasons why there’s a pyramid on the dollar bill.

i feel stupid entertain us

I miss Season II

have some beats
youtube.com/watch?v=9xl6Bbsak4w

y-yeah, bro. they'll be back...

hwndu needs you!

nah that's fine.

he swiped right boys

At least post the updated version my guy.

he tried to use jewish magic on you saying if you "think about the things you hate then you are going to make urself sick"

When are you coming back?

dude we can convert him, he's not that far gone.

imagine if we get him to change sides, the whole left would demolish.

been off for a few days, saw up to bogdanon calling for the long con the morning after season 2 finale

can any kind anons please update me on
>return of jesus
I know he was doxxed but definitely not coming back?
>Jackie
coming back?
>plaid afroman and jacket guy
>BLART
>naruto

please don't say Im never seeing my internet friends again

Alright, fuck this. I am 29 minutes out. Time to turn this around. Stay tuned, faggots.

fuck them both they were wack, go to bed shill

its supposed to be really nice out Tuesday and Wednesday hopefully that draws out some people.

>I know he was doxxed but definitely not coming back?
likely not, he doesn't want to jeopardize his wrestling career

I'm the same way. I seriously thought SheRa was a fucking dancer or something because the only time I ever heard of him before this was in that maddie ziggler video

Fucking whore.

does anyone have the video of when naruto first showed up and was crying about brittany?

this is gorgeous

THOSE WHO MOCK GOD EMPEROR TRUMP
THOSE WHO DOUBT AMERICA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN

SHALL

ALL

FAIL.

nice OC, saved

There's an updated version?

Wait your right or my right?

there's no proof of that, just conjecture by antifa shills
don't believe them, they don't have a smoking gun and everything /ourguys/ said checked out

Nah he said he didn't like that now his professional stuff is out it'll feel like he's shilling for career. He never said anything that bad

Also people were posting pics of his friends.

FUCK Sup Forums!

Ya thas right you hear me dawg I said fuck Sup Forums! Fuckin no live stupid virgins. You think you're tough cause you make fun a my big forehead behind a computer screen. Shiiit you aint nothin. I fought in Iraq son! I got a fuckin purple heart! And guess what, I ain't stupid neither! I can trace your computah numbah in these threads findin out where you live nigga! So I'm comin for you Sup Forums! I say it again. I'M. COMIN. FOR. YOU.

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehueheuheuheuheuheuehue

HWNDU needs bodies

tomorrow, i'm on a messed up schedule so i'm not sure exactly.

if anybody wants to chat add me on skype zgs_13 before this thread gets 404ed

nobody fucking cares go back to twitch

of course she would lie to save face
honestly, have to go straight to the source and ask stolen valor. he has nothing to lose by lying.

I hate absolutely everything and everyone and I very rarely get sick.

You're all a bunch of A.I.D.S. infested faggots btw.

He will not divide us kek

most likely. doesn't wanna get kicked out of school or anything or his wrestling stuff messed up

jackie said he's kinda tired of coming out, probably wont be back for a while if ever

if you're talking about absolute plaidman and the cancercult, who fucking knows to be honest

blart apparently has to drive a long way out to ny and he said he was getting tired of coming out. probably wont be back for a while if ever.

naruto said he's tired of coming out as well. now he's got stolen valor + goon of the day threatening to kick his ass if he shows up.

this could all change if shia shows up again however.

it doesnt check out that they were wack? i cant remember a single memorable thing they did, i just remember jesus giving some speech at the end about how asians are a tiny minority but make more money than whites, which is was well done, but his antics, i don't remember them, and jackie was forgettable too, maybe they did something interesting when i wasnt watching but any time i saw them they were just generic memey kids

so...is the Dark Souls 3 DLC worth is?

#dead stream
#dead thread

please get the lads back together Brittney

fuck plot and all that shit. Not seeing the gang on a daily basis feelsreallyfuckingbadman, especially no Jesus or Jackie

I heard riddick was the one who doxed the two girls that came with SV, what if he was the one doxing our guys.

leaf had the most screen time of anyone, i don't know how these betas homos could fall in love with jesus so bad, it's kind of embarrassing that you would ride another man's nuts so hard

HWNDU is just a Sup Forums and Sup Forumstard playground, I hope the libcucks enjoy four to eight years of streamed live action shitposting

WHERE IS THIS VIDEO

WHERE CAN I WATCH THIS

Not mine, ur gay, but SHOUTOUT to whoever made it.

kek

>Not seeing the gang on a daily basis feelsreallyfuckingbadman
Are you that fucking lonely? holy shit kid get a therapist...

jesus was doxxed? what the fuck when did this happen??

well he was against promoting oneself from the beginning, he mentioned it in some of his early speeches where he called out people like paperboy
but at the same time if I was him I'd be worried
dissenters aren't treated well in the show business, even stars. Look at Mel Gibson and Kanye West (Kanye is a nigger and he messed with Tay so I don't like him but it's true that they got him committed for not walking in line)

youtube.com/watch?v=QT3dMkFKYQQ ;_;

I know there are a lot of haters Brittney, but I thought you were great.

I do want to bone you but that's not my motivation for liking you at HWNDU