Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/What-is-the-most-printed-book
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Virgin shaming, what a bigot.

hehe xd

We must stop this fascist.

HOW DARE SHE DISRESPECT KEK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

she is scared of the frog's symbolic power

>Men and women range themselves into three classes or orders of intelligence; you can tell the lowest class by their habit of always talking about persons; the next by the fact that their habit is always to converse about things; the highest by their preference for the discussion of ideas.

She's not relevant enough for me to think about

>J.K (((Rowling)))

She will always be a nigger fucking whore, and a degenerate single mom.

>best selling author in all of the UK
>*sighs*

Sage. Lurk moar this is posted alot. Its probably just you fag

You fucking stupid cunt, you're hiding behind your Twitter account aswell.

women never refute your point, they just insult you

yeah this is old and we had 30 threads about it when she first tweeted it and shes a rotten bitch

You're kidding around, but she should actually have thought of this. She's the author of fucking Harry Potter, she has plenty of "lonely virgin" fans, most of whom have never posted anything remotely political, and they're going to be stung or alienated by that comment too.

desu she fucked that guy up

>shaming lonely virgins
>most of her fanbase are lonely virgins
HAHAHA

Don't think she really gives a fuck, she has enough royalties to last her and she's mostly using her platform as a political one.

anyone who isnt famous who gave that response would be practically ignored
its only a "burn" since she's famous and people want to curry her favor for some reason, as if she'd care more about them
also doing the shitty asterisk *sighs* thing

Would you suck on her big puffy nipples, Sup Forums?

Wew, she's being pretty edgy.

Exactly

>upset that a shitting cartoon frog is more prominent in pop culture than her book series

>frog
>prominent

Nigger Harry Potter is literally in the top three of most printed books in the fucking world.

quora.com/What-is-the-most-printed-book

It also hasn't been relevant in nearly a decade.

REMINDER JUST BECAUSE YOU STOOD UP FOR SOMETHING DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.

I think she generally gives a shit about her fans, dude. She doesn't want to upset people who've (in her eyes) done nothing wrong.

Obviously it's not going to appreciably hurt her any, but if she thought about it for three seconds she might've realized that comment would have caused some collateral damage. But she didn't think.

She just wrote and produced a film set in that universe that grossed over $800 million worldwide. Come on, dude. She's not exactly a has-been.

I mean, I'm not a particular fan of hers (or her books -- they were fun, but you can't go home again) but try to keep your insults realistic.

>J.K Rowling
Author of a shitty book series booktubers and women (plebians) everywhere praise.
>muh female author

I will never get sick of the Jew meme

Harry Potter is shit. Star Wars did a much better job of getting the kids into evil and the occult.