There are people on this board who unironically believe in magic and magical beings

>There are people on this board who unironically believe in magic and magical beings

You Christcucks are literally retarded. When will you fuckwits realize that believing in God is no more intelligent than believing in Santa or the Easter Bunny? God doesn't exist. The Bible is a book of fairy tales, and you are no more than gullible little children in my eyes, just like Muslims, religious Jews and other people of faith.

Please stop shitting up this board with your blue pilled bullshit, you delusional fucking morons. Religious people are cancer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2IEvykdCpQ
twitter.com/timewave666/status/827610611743916033
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3445053/pg1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah fuck Jesus and shit
Also kek bless me with continuous digits

>Swedish atheist politicians try to ban men from peeing while standing up
C
U
C
K

Let me tell you something son.

As soon as I realized that Jesus was a zombie, there was a talking snake and a 900 year old man,and they ALWAYS wanted my $, I said fuck that

FPBLESSEDP

Is that all you have to say? Pathetic.

>christcucks are cancer

THIS

SHADILAY

Yeah, it's stupid to think the catholic church wasn't just a moneymaking scheme and almost every pope was a degenerate cunt desu

>Y1PEE
Y I PEE?

>says the blonde faggot with a literal crucifix on his own flag

Go LARP with Varg in the forest like some kind of mud hut building dirt worshiper and shut your blockhead ass up.

Why don't you fix the world now, then? Since religious people are a rarity in the West (aside from the foreigners), shouldn't you be able to fix these issues in a simple manner?

Oh yeah, there's something about God having you kill yourself.

Dang, the devil is working overtime knowing his time is short. All the alien topics lead to channeling, meditating, oiuja boards, tarot cards, etc etc. Nobody sees these buggers until they mess with the occult. This Wilcock guy is a false prophet leading others to hell. EVERY alien topic i have researched, just beneath the surface is paranormal, demonic activities. The Cabal, after WW2, were going to do the Terrorist stage production, and then when that was done, then Alien contact stage production to fool us! Rebuke this evil, beware, be careful people. Jesus Christ is Lord!?

the technology they are going to introduce is a deal with the devil. its essentially conjuring the djinn under the guise of technology and "magic". Remember the adage..."nothing is EVER free."

wherever there is an addition there must be a subtraction.?

damn nu-pol cucks

Ha.. Some guy who has been on this planet for 20-30 years assumes he knows the answers to incomprehensible things that have been around for eons.. Don't be so arrogant. You may think that, but it doesn't make it fact. The universe is much bigger than you, accept there are some things you cannot and will not understand. True or not, to be so absurd as to think you know it all... shit.. I for one, know for a fact... That I do not know the truth to this... and the people that might, certainly do not post on pol

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN DID IT!!!

Some nigger told me back in the day "The biggest scams are pimping and preaching"

Don't you have to go lick the bull clean after her pounded your son?

forgot to add, this was a comment found in a
athiest youtube video. thought it was appropriate to post it here kek

Shadilay, brothers.

why do athiests always come from christian backgrounds?

ive never heard of a Muslim or jew become atheist.

why do athiests always attack the bible and not hindu text or wiccan?

noice

it's not about intelligence for them. it's because they are scared. it's all they know. most of them where brainwashed as children. others are just afraid of death. it's a coping mechanism and a reason to live. it's pretty pathetic honestly. they can't live for themselves so they live for an magical man in the sky...for what? nothing, thats what.

Mom and dad wernt religious. So I never went to church. Still havent read the Holy bible. I was respectful in all when attending church for other reasons.
However, I never drank th koolaide.
I just cant do it. Its all man made fairytales to escap the brutal reality that you have one life. And then thats it.
When you die, as my coworker so eloquently put it "you are worm food"

How come when its supposed to rain, I say it won't and it doesn't happen with 110% accuracy?

>There are Swedes on this board who unironically think that the "diversity" they've imported hasn't ruined their nation completely.

>why do athiests always attack the bible and not hindu text or wiccan?
I attack all religions, but Sup Forums is infested with Christcucks.

>why do athiests always come from christian backgrounds?
Not true, there are plenty of atheist Jews. Muslims are usually too retarded to become atheist.

There are also people on this board that give a shit about Lena Dunham and youtube and twitter...unironically.
>watch this its trash!
>giving them more views
They don't get paid for comments, people.

OP btfo
S H A D I L A Y

>2017
>Not praising Kek
What gives Sup Forums?

Your in the same house why don't you come down here and fucking stop me? I just heard you swear from down stairs, you don't want these people to have a chance? You been on here for years as well, come up the fucking steps and stop me.

When you study the Bible and realize (it's revealed) that literally everything is connected from the 1st page to the last, you'd know it's not fairy tale.

Ecclesiastes 1:9 (KJV)

9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

The Bible is a circle...it's layers. Adam/Eve - Jesus, man born to man reborn. It goes in and on. I spent years thinking it was all just history. It is...but it's so much more. It history and allegory and prophesy. And it's layers. Fascinating. All the answers are in there. I don't claim to know all the answers, but the more I get into it and tie pieces together, the more "woke" I am.

The Jews had God right there & they kept going back to worshipping false gods, which was Satanism. They worshipped Moloch, Baal...sacrificing their own children to them. The Bible reveals all the evil that was, and is today.

OP is from Sweden, what do you expect?

Lets take advise from the moral relativist who because of flexible morals now can justify an islamic rape invasion. Individual beliefs are strong but compared to organized belief structures they are nothing. Also pic related for deus vult

Christcucks

>openly support mass immigration
>treat all races as god's perfect children
>send their wives to Africa for missionary(position) work
>support racemixing because we're all equal as god's children
>worship and give money to Jews for no apparent reason
>follow a communist kike called the pope
>kiss and lick refugee feet
>forgive and drop charges against the black man that rapes and murder's their wife and kids
>harbor illegals in their churches to protect them from ICE
>give food and aid to Africa so they can outbreed the white race
>let Muslims cuck them in their own churches

I went through Christian school and such and I saw plenty of racemixing and "muh holocaust" propaganda constantly being shoved down everyone's throats. I saw plenty of white girls exclusively date ghetto niggers because they're all god's children to, right? You are helping the left destroy Western civilization with your humanitarian bullshit.

There is no jesus only Kek

Kek worship is okay in my eyes, since it's harmless fun and mostly ironic.

>there are spastics on this board that don't know how to have any fun
Sad!

> Muslims are usually too retarded
dont think so, they invented math and practice science.

youtube.com/watch?v=q2IEvykdCpQ

>>There are people on this board who unironically believe in magic and magical beings
*THINGS not yet possible or impossible to be explained by science.

The Catholic Church is an evil man-made house of Satan.

Organized religion is not what the Bible teaches. All the wars over religion? Man made. Satanic influences infiltrated the churches as they do today - think "progressive" or fundamentalist churches. The huge evangelical churches and preachers.

That's not God. That's not the Bible. People have fucked it up since the beginning.

No they didn't, that was the pre-Islamic Middle Easterners and North Africans. Muslims didn't invent shit.

>You Christ****s are literally retarded.
I am literally not.

Also, Christianity is the ultimate red pill. Enjoy being blue-pilled by Satan.

>What are Persians and Indians
Really Ahmed?

>God hates you Sweden and that's why your getting fucked over by shitskins...still don't believe?

Only insults, as usual. You have no arguments.

I'm NatSoc, btw.

>uninitiated plebeian swede claims magick and God doesn't exist

Painfully retarded peasantry coming from this swedecuck.

i dont give a shit. it wasnt white people anyway.

No, we did everything else kek

>ironic
:^)

dentistry isn't one of them.

twitter.com/timewave666/status/827610611743916033

*smiles in british*
You sound upset abdullah

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3445053/pg1

lol at pepe fags.

>posts kek
lol

how do we deal with the Christianophobia problem in america?

pic related

christianophobia isn't a work but islamophobia is???

Shaming tactics don't work on Christians anymore. Those beaten by shame became the atheists already. Now your culture of shame is committing suicide.

Atheists are, of course, vulnerable to the shaming. They built their world view around it.

lol Bannon and company are actively gunning for a Christian totalitarian state. You'll end up in a camp soon enough my friend

word*`

>Timewave666
>twitter post ends in 33
I'm off to put 2 grand on AfD winning in germany now, kek told me they'll win

>Coming from a fucking (((atheist)))
>The same people who bow down to suck Moslem cock.
>The same people who want (((sexual freedom)))
>The same people who opened a gateway to the degeneracy happening today.
Tell you what swedecuck, how about you shut your fucking mouth and keep your jewish masters happy huh?

>tfw you used to do black magick and have talked with demons and fucked succubi
>tfw you accidentally got a girl possessed hy a succubus and fucked her for 4 years
>tfw sedecucks deny the spiritul plane because they dont believe in a god because their country sucks to hard for them to think there is any good in the world
>tfw accepted christ as my savior and i am happy and clear minded 24/7

accept him now heathen scum

*cant see you smiling through burka*

STOP

CHRISTIANOPHOBIA

newsflash: the vast majority of people, regardless of their political opinions, are fucking retarded.

See:Logic and reason made me atheist, not shaming tactics. I've never been religious.

He reigns E T E R N A L

pre-emptive

>Logic and reason made me atheist
Nope. You quit halfway through the process or didn't even start.
Ask the big questions if you dare.

Messed up the quotations, damn phone.

God exists, here is proof.

>Sweden is the most atheist country in the world
>sweden is the most degenerate/feminist/pro-diversity country in the world

WOW, really preps my bull.

>tfw miss alice doesn't look like that anymore

yes.. ironic..

>america has the most niggers out of any developed nation
>america has the highest GDP per nation

niggers = success???

>Samurai Jack is now back
That's all the proof I need.

>tfw alice went sjw

>not believing in kek

Damn son that's some strong narcissism

>people act based on a minority population
>people don't act based on their world view and the implications of it
Whites are way more keked if that is the case.

I don't believe anyone unironically believes in Kek.

your pride makes you blind same way it makes christians blind

in other words, if devil exists, you are serving the devil

Well, they ARE American so they are still the superior nogs

American is the post powerful race in the wolrd

>if devil exists, you are serving the devil
He doesn't.

This is how people feel about other religions until they see enough of them

I believe in the magical force of gravity that allow people to live upside down without noticing.
nah I'm kidding, that would be retarded. xDxD