RoguePOTUSStaff

Can we find out what faggots are running this account?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/snapchat-doesnt-delete-your-private-pictures-2013-5
twitter.com/RoguePOTUSStaff/status/826871645285580800
twitter.com/jus10p
dailycaller.com/2016/12/15/george-soros-big-banks-and-google-fund-anti-trump-resistance-group/
politico.com/story/2016/11/democrats-soros-trump-231313
mobile.twitter.com/RoguePOTUSStaff/status/828662286957080578
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Most likely fake or some media shit, there is no proof it is real

it's a ploy by trump to ruse the (((MSM)))

We don't have to. The FBI and Secret service literally will if this is real.

No it's real.

But I think Sup Forums can hit back against them.

Could this be the possible owner of the account?

- First follower
- Anti-Trump cunt

It's a good thing random spergs can't make twitter accounts and claim to be rogue White House staffers making dubious and unverifiable sensational claims

It's Barron
Digits confirm

Are you really this fucking retarded?

I'm 100% sure it's a random autist/group of autists running it. I want to find out who these autists are.

yea this, and then proceed to shitpost here pretending its the real thing to get some retarded followers

Its real, he posted a picture earlier that only someone inside the white house could take

Why are you guys so afraid of having something leaked? You didn't seem to mind when it happened to Hillary...

100% this

Some of their predictions have been pretty on point.

look for jews in the whitehouse staff

Its the absolute madman himself.

it would be really nice to find out where they are and pull a charlie hebdo on them, then change the twitter to ROGUECHARLIEHEBDO or something

Gonna put my money on this
And they'll fall for it too. Every time

This

thats even better because then they will be caught easily and anyone they hold dear will be a target

user, do you seriously think someone would just get on the internet and lie for attention in the CURRENT YEAR? don't be silly

>Catalyst

daily reminder

t. Styxhexenhammer666

Lol fag

holy shit they got btfo pretty fast

>#WeAreGreatNow

No stories break from there, they comment on existing events.

So......they're bullshit.

Hahahah oh shit, never saw that. But once again, I knew they weren't actually in the White House. It's obvious. I want to find out who they actually are.

Just because the picture was taken and immediately hosted by other sites does not prove its illegitimate.

The account has been on the money on everything so far.

Just accept it, there is a mole in the white house, a true patriot standing up against fascism because they actually have a backbone and moral compass.

The picture is a publicly available pic on google images dumbass

Any clown could have figured that out. Just because I said it in a video doesn't mean I'm the only one who has that thought. Maybe it's actually Thoth revealing himself.

It's a honeypot. Dissidents would try to join, but find themselves "no longer existing".

>what faggots are running this account?

All of them, OP. All of them. The best people.

>The account has been on the money on everything so far.

no

Its a stock photo you fucking mong

Most likely a longshot, but the account could be ran by the same faggot/faggots who run @RogueNASA. The accounts were created the same day.

AHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

keep dreaming faggot, they got btfo in 3 minutes

LMFAO, look at all these left wing morons who are believing everything from this account. There are several inconsistencies already in their posts (particularly about the Yemen raid) that prove they're LARPing

Occams razor says its actually person who is leaking these things and has direct access...

however if they posted shit about places where there is war or military action and they posted bullshit, they can be prosecuted

They also run potusstaff.com. Checked whois info and got nothing relevant.

>work in the whitehouse
>thinking your Internet usage isn't monitored
>thinking anyone could publicly claim to be leaking shit without Secret Service setting your house on fire and eating your dog

>what is snapchat

>he thinks all the shit you send in snapchat isn't saved to their servers
>he thinks whitehouse doesn't cache all sent and received data
>he thinks phone companies don't do the same

you truly are retarded

businessinsider.com/snapchat-doesnt-delete-your-private-pictures-2013-5

It's too embarrassing for them to admit they've been conned by a single person with the power of snapchat. They might know, but no way they are admitting it

Nice argument there pal.

Yeah but snapchat is probably against trump too, so why would they give up one of their own?

Are you seriously suggesting that Sup Forums can accomplish more than the team of FBI agents that Trump has surely put on the case?

You're retarded. Go away and let the big boys talk.

By big boys do you mean big babies? because that is what the lot of you including Drumpf are.

Remember when that reporter was saying that Trump had his hands photoshopped to look bigger in his inauguration photos? Well right after that this account tweeted that Trump was going around asking staffers if they knew photoshop so they could edit the photos. Then it turned out the photos weren't touched up at all and the reporter admitted she was wrong. That account is full of shit and just reacts to what people are talking about in twitter.

We know it's full of shit. We want to find the propagator of said shit.

>t-they could know who it is t-they just don't wanna do anything
No. If someone was actually leaking shit(lmao they aren't) they would be playing the drink water through a rag game

Lol nice response there pal, really got me !

Keep posting your little memes, you're on the wrong side of history and you know it

If in the highly unlikely case this is real. It is unelected bureaucrats, most likely in a government union which makes it difficult to fire them. 90% of Federal employees vote Democrat and are known radical leftists like Obama

literally a fucking LARPing retard
I remember this because the person running the account was talking about trump photoshopping his hand even though that entire thing was revealed to be a hoax

and what a surprise, they're so stupid they never even deleted the tweet either

twitter.com/RoguePOTUSStaff/status/826871645285580800
twitter.com/jus10p

>Some of their predictions
And Nate Wood was right. Once.

Also @WhitehouseLeaks, @AngryWHStaffer

Even if they're fake they have thousands of followers who think they're real. Sowing even worse discord among the #rebellion idiots.

Not claiming they're real, but they were being sarcastic. They mentioned the WH had three elevators and someone asked them to take a picture to prove they're real, which is a retarded request as far as asking for proof goes, which was the point.

It's not her. The writing styles are very different. Far more professional on the rogue Twitter.

I will say it's definitely not someone in the White House. It is however a coordinated attack by the dems most likely. These didn't spur out of thin air. This was planned

Confirmed fake then.

Nothing to see here

They still shitpost a lot to random people talking to them, use popculture memes and abuse hashtags for no reason. I mean, @wikileaks is often very casual as well, but not to the same degree.

Check out this thread and person's tweets, he alludes to it all just being a prank gone too far:
That said, I kind of feel it is run by someone receiving money from the DNC, Soros or the like. They're pushing the narrative of Trump being a puppet of Bannon and the WH being constantly in a state of crisis, which fits the narrative the media is running. The use of #resist and "rogue" also seems to match the what we heard about Soros earlier and the Star Wars memes beloved by leftists (even though they would be the Empire):

dailycaller.com/2016/12/15/george-soros-big-banks-and-google-fund-anti-trump-resistance-group/
politico.com/story/2016/11/democrats-soros-trump-231313

>june 2016

pls

It's a bunch of fucking retarded liberals who have never even seen the White House in anything but TV and movies LARPing as if they're "on the inside".

Basically, electronic dogshit.

Who fucking cares? Anyone with half a brain knows it's fake. The more shit that gets pumped out, the more the actual dirt that'll eventually emerge gets disbelieved.

Was that not supposed to be sarcastic?

>Can we find out what faggots are running this account?

Question, with all these different "rouge," accounts popping up and people in power doing stupid shit just to make a statement, what is gonna happen here soon? I have a hard time believing that its gonna continue like this.

The FBI already know and the fact the FBI hasn't shut them down means they are full of shit.

Didn't you guys read the latest tech news?

It was recently revealed that FBI can get user date from social media like Twitter without the need for a warrant so yeah.

Yet these Roleplaying Twitter Accounts are still active despite such news.

There are laws against impersonating a federal agency or claiming you are a spokesperson for said federal agency.

Many of these accounts don't have disclaimers stating that they are parodies.

They are opening themselves to future legal trouble someday.

Compsci here.
This is 100% true, all social media corporations audit literally everything for (((analysis/metadata))) reasons.

The word cache isn't entirely correct though, caches is for serving data faster, which usually means seconds. Audits record absurd amounts of data, far too much to store on anything but a slow ass disk.

There are constitutional scholars that argue that Trump could Executive Order the firing of federal employees.

Hell, it was an EO that allowed federal workers to unionize and can be revoked with another EO.

Andrew Jackson was the best known president for mass firing of the federal bureaucracy when he took office.

J U S T

mobile.twitter.com/RoguePOTUSStaff/status/828662286957080578

Obviously just some retarded LARPer(s). Isn't it illegal to impersonate government officials though?

>Isn't it illegal to impersonate government officials though?

this. If it is you can bet their account will have a very short lifespan. But the faggot owning twitter will not pay enough.

>Can we find out what faggots are running this account?
1. not POTUS staff

Tell David to dock your pay.

Guys I think 9b1FbLW5 is the one running the account.

You could make a Twitter account that's something like @thisisafakeaccount, slap some anti Trump name on it and LARP as some insider and these idiots would believe every word of it.

Don't think theres any harm done with this account. Either its Trump's team trolling the MSM, or some autists somewhere thinking that it will help, but in the long run they end up hurting the MSM as well.