Leftist Hate Thread

Memes, stories, whatever you've got. I need this right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7XRCYlZ4XOQ
theguardian.com/world/2001/sep/15/september11.politicsphilosophyandsociety1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only tenure professors do that sort of thing.

Saved. Good post and even better digits. Thanks user

Cmon, guys. I need to add to add to my folder.

My apologies OP, I don't have saved a lot of what you are looking for.

CAN
SOMEONE
EXPLAIN
THIS
BS

This actually makes some sense...it's saying we should still identify as man and woman but there can be more leeway in our interests/activities than has been traditional, ie a girl can like playing with trucks

oldies, but ehh

So I should let myself be murdered so that my attacker can go to trial to see if he's guilty of murder?

My favorite.

I really Like this one. It makes 'em think/pisses them off

Those two comments completely show what is going on right now. Self-hating white women need to be stopped.

Here's an email I got from a teacher right after the election

>actual essay prompt assigned to me in a class on the US-Mexican border at UCSB

How far can you make it?

Apparently by defending oneself we are guilty of depriving the attacker of his rights.
I know, the logic is fucked.

really makes you think....

and by dying you are deprived of the right of shitting on his grave as a sign of freedumb.

kek

My highschool social studies teacher is probably the main reason why i'm so Right wing. He would go on about how he was a drug addict who smoked dope and did heroin until he was 30 but would chastise kids for eating meat. Karl Marx was his hero and he would teach us that manifest destiny was the most evil thing ever concieved. It all came to a boiling point when he flat out called me a degenerate who would never amount to anything because I have no drive to succeed. That was over 10 years ago. He died of cancer last year and nobody came to his funeral.

K-12 teachers can be fired for talking religion or politics with students. It's not their choice, since the public considers it "indoctrination".

> ie a girl can like playing with trucks
Or a guy can like sucking dick.

At last i truly see

Based Richard Dawkins?

damn ted really was ahead of his time

>Giving lefties helicopter rides in fucking MI-8s

That makes no sense, please fix it.

>he was a drug addict who smoked dope and did heroin

Why is he teacher?

> Karl Marx was his hero and he would teach us that manifest destiny was the most evil thing ever concieved.

kek'd Marx is satan incarnate

>43x125

He was just one of those hippie teachers that schools hired to relate to the "kids"

It's amazing how polarized the responses to the election results were. Fucking greatest day of my life.

insightful post, thanks

This can't be real

I keep thinking of the reprecussions of his logic and it just keeps getting funnier and funnier.

In his world, I'd just try and kill everybody that attempted to take me to trial, as they would be unable to shoot back at me as I hadn't had a fair trial yet.

>highschool teachers
>professional
Kek, maybe a few of the men sure. Zero women know how to be professional.

Checked and saved

checked and keked

nigga i go there too, good thing i'm in engineering

>@blackboard

VAfag?

It's like they believe the justice system can intervene immediately.
They have no faith in the individual to care for themselves, or make proper decision, so it should be removed entirely.

Don't worry friends, the government will do the work, you aren't accountable.

I'm not upset by this Taco course test about tacos so much as I'm infuriated with the very poorly written questions

What even am I supposed to be addressing in my answer? Half the question is just her own answer

highschool is doing it too now mang

I don't know what's real anymore

Gender roles are healthy.

Back in Uni I got a assignment failed for claiming that Red Dawn was a movie that applied the tactics of the mujaheddin to a morally superior purpose.

They are being hoisted on their own petard.

kek

Go fuck your cousin, Cleetus.

Mods, delete this thread.

>Half the question is just her own answer
She's letting people know what to write for their 'A'

checked

Cancer dies of cancer... huh...

Go suck your wife's son's dick, degenerate.

>morally superior purpose.
That's because defending your own country from foreign invaders is bad if you're a straight white male, goy!

This isn't taught in schools anymore so the reference is out of date

HAHAHA underrated!!

Shadilay brother

Many schools use blackboard

Many in the left have such confidence in the state's institutions, that they would substitute their role for those of individuals entirely. They value human rationality so little

I have always loved how based fedoras are about Islam.

Please tell me they got called out for this shit

'Based' is non white vernacular

Top kek

Dawkins only realized this too late, he spent most of his life attacking christianity creating a void for islam. He was a useful idiot.

Basically what I got from the prof. Thank god she left the year after. Our history department was pretty based otherwise.

Talk about only wanting to confirm your existing believes and not doing real science

That sucks because I took a grad level course about ancient Japan for my vet sci degree and I had this total weeaboo lib guy, but old school weeb.

Like the kind of guy you just know drowned in pussy in Asia with the silver fox hair and professor leather patch corduroy blazer

I wrote a connected series of essays proving everything in Japan is tied to seppuku. Because he gave us so little prompting I learned so much and really made me more open to other cultures

When one learns about another culture at their leisure and doesn't have it forcibly implanted in their lives it can be a way to learn tolerance and admiration for others. Too bad the world doesn't do that anymore

>checked

Truth bomb right here

They do everything they can to make themselves as unattractive as possible, then form echo chambers to call each other beautiful and act like being attractive is the most important thing in the world to them.

Literally a mental disease.

This is fake. Right?

>white pupils not dating non whites will be given ((counciling))

I saw this awhile ago but it still makes me rage

I must know the full name of ror. PLEASE

nigga me too

Got shivers.

It will not be quick. But it will be painful.

I tried following it but it didn't generate enough outrage. English posters might know more

Could I see examples of leftist "art"

I don't think anyone of you know what the fuck you actually say you believe in
Show me modern leftist music that focuses on defeat and despair

>be me and my bros
>coming back from good hunting trip got a deer in the back of the truck
>get to dead stop on highway cause some faggots wanted to block the road
>we get great idea and cut the deer's head off
>hop the divider and fly to the front and trow the deer head out at the faggots
>they scatter like roaches screeching and shit
>traffic resumes like normal

I got a couple others but this is just a taste

this is kinda funny user lighten up, you're letting your principles consume your life instead of them enhancing your life

Why are people from Britain so ugly?
Haven't they learned the art of brushing teeth?

WHAT THE FUCK AM I READING

I haven't seen anyone even give a shit about being called a nazi in years. It's become an empty word that just makes whoever uses it look like a moron. But the great part is that they keep using it anyways.

I want to feel sad, even for the most treacherous people...but...

He was blowing Islam the fuck out long ago, you maybe just weren't paying attention.

Posted to youtube in '09, not sure about OG airdate

youtube.com/watch?v=7XRCYlZ4XOQ

From 2001

theguardian.com/world/2001/sep/15/september11.politicsphilosophyandsociety1

> Blurring ID and No. etc

You truly ruined it.

As of three years ago it was.

i like the idea of games having a complex narrative and having multiple scenarios play out in one game, but in no way is right thing = right wing

nirvana, pearl jam?
they were pretty big at the time

Women are such fucking trash. Problem is, so are gays.