FUCK GOOKS

Who else here has grown to hate the chinese? They are literal subhumans. They are dumb as rocks and thrive on building shit products. The only asset they have is a massive pool of human bodies. I hope President Trump goes to war with them.

General chinese hate thread. other gooks welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

ipcommission.org/report/ip_commission_report_052213.pdf
americanpolicy.org/2014/04/25/is-the-u-s-being-colonized-by-red-china/
ibtimes.com/china-africas-new-colonial-overlord-says-famed-primate-researcher-jane-goodall-1556312
liveleak.com/view?i=b4e_1483372953
liveleak.com/view?i=aa2_1471942770
scmp.com/lifestyle/article/1879850/chinese-most-dishonest-japanese-and-british-least-study-finds
singapore-window.org/sw05/050701af.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are bleeding the west slowly ; as a parasite does

I despise chinks as much as the Jews but don't under-estimate them. They are a serious threat.

If there is ever race war we need to target them for extermination.

Here are some legit articles about the insidious yellow goblins of the east.

>Chinese IP theft costs the US hundreds of billions of dollars a year.

>Chink who was allowed to join the military caught spying for China (big surprise):

>Chinks are trying to subtly colonize the US:

americanpolicy.org/2014/04/25/is-the-u-s-being-colonized-by-red-china/

This is just a reminder, I don't care how much you retards respect their "work ethic" the chink are a threat, the only good one is a dead one.

Wtf china

>met a couple of chinks
>judge a billion people as subhumans

Thank you for joining me user. Well put indeed.
They are the yellow jew.

The Jews/corporate elite are de-industrailizing the US while industrializing China.

The Jews are also importing millions of upper-class Chinese and poo in loos to replace middle and upper middle class US citizens in tech companies to further cut our control over our own country.

I'm cucking your cuntree right now.

I know youre just being retarded. Enjoy your stay.

Look at these dumb fucks and their failed communist state.

>become a commie have to eat mommy

>Being dumb enough to support or praise a race of people who are going to be in direct competition with you for the dwindling resources of the planet in the enar future.

Stop being a cuck, if you have sympathy for your enemy, you have already lost.

>ibtimes.com/china-africas-new-colonial-overlord-says-famed-primate-researcher-jane-goodall-1556312

He'll be fine, he just went through a phase

You'll be cucking your way to an oven soon, buddy.

Chicoms are filth and I wish to have Beijing nuked.

>China
>communist
Vely good, the plopaganda seems to be wolking.

We should get them all hooked on Opium again for eating Dogs. Filthy savages.

I'm glad you hate them too Singapore.

But even without the CCP they are still a vile race.

It's more a of a mixture of communism and Capitalism.

State-run capitalism. Which is actually working out some-what well.

Kek.

Those are gooks.
Chicoms literally eat babies.

gas the chinks race war now

>Chinks boil dogs alive:

liveleak.com/view?i=b4e_1483372953

liveleak.com/view?i=aa2_1471942770

They will get what's coming to them.

I call them "dog eaters."

What the fuck is going on in that picture?

I'll be long gone before America gets drowned by the global warming we invented.

Why are gook men always ready to suck cock?

>But even without the CCP

It's only the mainlanders who are opportunist swindlers.

Mainlander and Chicom genocide while diving the country amongst the other dragon nations (Hong Kong, Singapore and Taiwan, Japan) would make the world great again.

First we must destroy Best Korea to destroy Worst Korea.

I don't really get the hatred for chinks and gooks, seems like a waste of energy when shitskins and moslems exist.

T. 278 pound gynecomastic larper

So you can get drowned by it's effects in China? A land with one Billion is a terrible place to be during a resource war or global catastrophe.

Mom went to China in early 90s. She brought back pics of skinned dogs upside down in the meatmarket. I still have the pics. I just have to dig them out. Its fucked up. They really do not value life.

I despise them only because they're a race of slaves content with being a race of slaves. The Chinaman doesn't care if the flag he lives under is red or yellow, so long as he has rice to eat and other Chinamen to scam, he's, content.

It's a literal horde of fucking zombies, living in a man made hell they created for themselves. People are eaten alive by escalators, any manner of living creatures are eaten, corpses sit in the street for days until the stench becomes an annoyance, and any among them who are even remotely human and possess the smallest figment of intelligence are either whisked away by the """Communist""" party or find their way to the west were they continue to live as animals, barely communicating with other human beings beyond grunts and hand motions.

They have no concept of innovation, their most primal instinct is to scam, steal, and lie their way to success. Every government project is either an accidental genocide or a complete fucking failure that never leaves the propaganda ministry. Entire cities are built to lay vacant as tax write offs, competing cultures are erased at the request of the Han Chinese Borg, the Chinese have truly opened my eyes as to what life in purgatory must look like.

>中国"""""人"""""""
>人間

Gooks are not Chinese and the term is impolite anyway.
Why don't you shut the Fuck up and read a book? No one cares that you have an aching set of balls.
Chinese people could overrun almost any other country flying in on broken down antique airplanes and crashing them into our houses.
Their cuisine is diverse and delicious.
Their culture is fascinating.
Their economy is a reboot of the American heyday without the World War, yet but we're seeming be in a rush to provide them with the enemy they'd need to produce the world's next great generation that saves the world.
Wise up and make friends.

Thanks for chiming in Ching Chong but guess what you are all equal shit so why not throw all the trash out at once?

Shoving sticks into Pussy as a form of punishment.

When I went to college with a bunch, I noticed that they're great at memorizing stuff, but they have practically no critical thinking skills. It's no wonder why they copy so much of our shit.

Roaches must breed in filth it seems.

wtF!!! AHHAAHAHAHA

How he get up there!

Nah, we can survive with our artificial sun built with Jewgold Trump secretly shipped here.

I want to nuke China.

>Samsung

t. slant eyes

just about the only war that i would support is a war with china

it's coming,whether we want it to or not

so fuck it,lets blast these chinks

Most women basically shove sticks in their pussy for enjoyment. Wouldn't be better to just punch them in the face?

Japanese > Ching chongs anyday

Chinese are proven to be the most greedy, dishonest people on the planet.

scmp.com/lifestyle/article/1879850/chinese-most-dishonest-japanese-and-british-least-study-finds

>their cuisine is diverse and delicious

Its literally the same over powering sauces and spices used in every dish. And it has to be overpowering to hide the taste of rotted dog flesh.
Why would i eat chinese food when japanese food exists?

>gooks

>chinks

South Korean here. Pls stop confusing gooks for chinks. My family was Americanized from an early date and fought alongside the US army in the Korean and Vietnam Wars. Koreans are America's pets

Chinks are a subtle but far more insidious threat.

They are not overtly violent like Muzzies or blacks but cause even more damage. They are born thieves and liars and they cause massive economic damage via corporate espionage and spying.

You of all people should know that leaf. After all your country is being passively colonized by chink millionaires who are buying up all the major property in major Canadian citizens at inflated prices and driving native Canadians out.

Muslims are predictable and stupid, blacks are just plain savage and stupid.

Your worst enemy is a competent one.

2nd gen Chinese Americans, Chinese Australians, Taiwanese and Singaporeans are alright.

It's the fucking Mainlanders and their FOBs.

>have no concept of innovation
So did 1850s America, 1900s Germoney and 1960s Japan.

B-b-but muh high IQ!

t.Leafposters

How did they know he was dead? Did anybody shake him to check?

Leave it to a stupid ass gook. iirc he was a thief.

My feelings gravitate towards anger at the sight of this pic. Then I remember we have no problem doing this to a pig, or cow. None at all. That would be offensive to hindus and shitskins.

Praise the the sun! The Aryans of the east now join us in this most relevant discussion.

>rooskies
>turkroaches
>jooz
>poojeets
>greeks
>slavs
>italians
>somalis
>saudis
>pakis

Plus a few more.

Chinese don't even make the top ten of most subhuman. Barely even the top 20.

You really don't get out of the basement very much, do you OP?

>China Is Africa's New Colonial Overlord, Says Famed Primate Researcher
>Primate Researcher

yes, muslims are a higher priority
but you shouldn't keep enemies unchecked

Same here brother. Soon.

As someone who lives in Vancouver, you have no fuvking idea.

Point of order OP. Your use of racist slurs makes you look like an idiot. Gooks are koreans. Chinks are chinese. Nips are japanese.

Accuracy and precision in all things.

I can't stop laughing at these two posts!

Gooks are another problem.

The chinks aren't to be underestimated. Unlike the niggers, they didn't spend their whole existences living day to day. Rather they followed a similarly white feudal rice system.

Unfortunately I must admit they're like us in that they evolved similar capacities in the brain.

The only real difference is that they find pride in their leader like a worker ant finds pride in their queen; their pride is unconditional, whereas us Euro-pure consider conditions. For example, no fucking Jews.

Did he died?

I love the stupid motherfuckers. I'm actually working on a way to sell all those fuckers bottled water when they run out.

>Koreans are America's pets

Taiwan is pretty rad

>日本“”“”“”人“”“”“”

And the poo in loo appears. God put those animals on earth to be wisely used as a resource. Dogs were put on this earth to guide us and comfort us.

Makes sense. It looks like they are even more full of shit then Jews.

You know what sucks is having yellow fever.

The other day some 4' 80lb chinkess passed me on a bicycle wearing one of those stupid fucking cute as hell cat ear hats. BICYCLES DON'T GO ON THE SIDEWALK IN THIS TOWN YOU STUPID BITCH YOU ALMOST RAN ME OVER, I ALMOST TIPPED YOU INTO THE STREET TO GET MOWED DOWN BY A TRUCK

But then you aw shit I want to take hit home have sex with it.

>fucking USA
top kek

>THE German and Israeli embassies in Singapore have expressed shock over a group of local high school students choosing Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler for the their team name and idol at a leadership camp.

>"We like him. He led Germany and was very good although he was evil," the newspaper quoted the group's leader, an un-named 15-year-old female student, as saying in Saturday's edition.

>"Don't you think he's very handsome? He started World War II, but it's okay, he's still our hero."

singapore-window.org/sw05/050701af.htm

No all chinese must go. They have been initiated into their ways already its too late they must die

This.

Hate them but don't underestimate them.

Im not indian, brother. Im a white guy from Tx.

Take rooskies out and put china there and we can agree to destroy them all at once.... No favorites

i believe he is saying
>china """""""""people""""""""""
>in what world

Regarding pic related. They do get themselves electrocuted at insane rates.

Have seen countless liveleak vids of them frying

>scmp.com/lifestyle/article/1879850/chinese-most-dishonest-japanese-and-british-least-study-finds
>Japan least

Nice ad hominem at the end. Guess how i know youre a garlic stinking ass chink

(you)

1. You're a fucking dumb ass. We do not skin/boil pigs and cows while they are alive. They are stunned, paralyzed, then killed.

2. Pigs and cows are fucking live stock. They have been for a very mother fucking long time. Dogs are domesticated animals, breed not for eating. They don't even fucking taste good. Chinks just love torturing them because Chink are absolutely void of all human nature. Just look how they treat their own people.

China should be completely annihilated for the good of the world. They add no value other than cheap labor.

Anyone have a good article about all the shit China is doing in Africa

See:

Why cant' we all be friends senpai

Pics or it didnt happen. Show thigh

oops

Go away chink.

op is a jewish faggot who got rejected by an asian girl and has been shitposting this crap for months

sage

>getting this mad on a Japanese origami fish noodle website.

Wew lad, calm down. I too own a dog. Just not going to blow up on people for a having a rational thought.

1. You're not fucking China you stupid flag stealing bitch.

2. Everyone fucking hates China. All of China's neighbors hate China. Chinese people don't even like China. It's the cancer of the world.

Lol

No, you, whittu piggu.

>garlic stinking ass chink
Fucking shit, I haven't laughed this hard in a long time!

Get rekt Chink.