Bernie Sanders vs. Ted Cruz

Who will win? Also some fag better stream this so we all don't have to give CNN ratings.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XmUqzJnf8zY
hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/
youtube.com/watch?v=HV2GhOkQ1yY
youtube.com/watch?v=clZihj_bN5A
youtube.com/watch?v=3wXWs_oYgFw
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2n_YjvS7AM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ted cruz is pretty good i think he won 2 national debates or some shit

>Who will win?
Everyone involved loses.

I hope ted tears into that jew

cruz by far

a selected few thousand are monitored to calculate the ratings and are aware of it. If you watch at your own TV it doesnt affect the ratings.

Bernie Sanders will win. Being articulate and level headed when making clear and informative points is where Bernie shines the most.

>implying who wins will help determine the fate of health care

Nigga the GOP has a majority in congress for both houses. Bernie could whip Cruz and the dem opinion still wouldn't matter. He's a dirty commie. And he lost.

This tbqhwy.

>Being articulate and level headed when making clear and informative points is where Bernie shines the most.

Cruz is a former Harvard national debate champion. He will BTFO Sanders

This is Braun Strowman vs. James Ellsworth.

Squash match incoming.

>Cruz
>Not Rand Paul

Way to bring your A game, GOP.

why is this happening.. who gives a fuck? this is like the patriot reserves vs. Atlanta reserves

>he thinks neilsen families still exist instead of modern hardware

Ishygddt

bernie. Ted is fucken cuck and couldn't even beat agent orange.

youtube.com/watch?v=XmUqzJnf8zY

I like this video of Cruz calling out the media. kind of badass, may have won if Trump hadnt

I also like how adamantly he defended Jeff Sessions during the senate confirmations and always calls out the democrats for being cunts.

>some fag better stream

Fucking new fags I swear.

hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/

Ted: Here are some facts on why you're wrong, and the constitution says this

Sanders: Minorities are being oppressed, a revolution is taking place, you are EVIL! *cue applause*

Rand Paul is awful at debate.

Plenty of subject matter right there

>one is a master debater who has a literal award named after him at Harvard for it
>the other is the literal son of a meme candidate who accomplished nothing

Gee I wonder

>one of the all time best debaters to ever come out of the American college debating scene

vs

>a befuddled old communist Jew on the Communist News Network

Gee, I wonder who will win.

Wrong.

He already debated Sanders on this, and lost. He's shit.

I think Ellen Page would have a better chance of winning than Sanders.

type "cnn" or "news" on youtube and refine your search to live streams and there's always a couple livestreaming CNN feeds on youtube.

Bernie is just going to use typical Jew tactics. He'll play the victim and act like Cruz is talking over him. If they can't call Ted racist, they'll call him ride.

*rude

You're all saying this, but where were Ted's alleged abilities while he was getting his shit pushed in by Trump? Who, by the way, had no fucking idea what he was even doing, in the conventional sense, and was just winging it?

But I thought Trump's cabinet would be full of youtube celebrities!

Now Bernie you better be careful with the bullshit talking points, you don't want to turn this debate into an unsolved crime now do you?

Ted was a better debater than Trump, Trump did nothing but bullshit the debates but was praised anyway since he was basically the star of the show and because Cruz acted like a pretentious wad a few times, which made people dislike him.

Bernie. So you wish to duel me?

Very well. Just know that you are going up against the Keeper of the Delegates, Warden of True Conservatism, Manipulator of the Dimensions, and Savior of the Election. My well-trained apprentice Bahrron will be there to watch as you are assimilated into my great and terrible army of skeleton delegates.

Skelegates, if you will, Bernie.

You may as well just hand over the podium.

Media pressure pushing on you from all sides during the most publicised event in mass media is enough to make most people turn into a quivering mess. Just watch some of Cruz's stuff in the senate on youtube, he's actually quite calm and collected and seems to do what's good for America.

(((cnn)))
motherfucker is walking right into the lions den.

Ted is a better debater by way of education and practice, yes, but if he was as good as he's given credit for, he would have been firmly in control of those exchanges with Trump.

Trump is an anomaly, he wins just nature of existence

Ted will roast Bernie like a pig

Are you like 60 years old? They literally know exactly how many people have their TV turned on to that station down to the last person watching.

Please don't make a post again if you're going to be this ignorant and retarded.

looks like someone just sprayed her with diarrhea Tbh lad

I believe that it was Cruz's unsettling demeanor and the actions he took during the primary (such as the whole voter notice and Ben Caroson dropout incident) that led to his downfall, not the debating element.

Commie about to be btfo

Well Trump is a real showman and was brutal in the debates. The problem with the attacks against Trump where that they were moslty based on falsehoods and where then easy to defend and viciously so.

Trump was pretty much on the defense the whole time and wasn't really given room to fuck up.

Bernie on the other hand is a fucking moron.

His advantage in all this is quite simple.
>Jew (bred to argue)
>Spews bullshit talking points
>hosted by fucking CNN
>his cult are going to be in the audience
>all of Ted's questions are going to be loaded as fuck
>no matter the actual outcome of the debate you can bet your ass they will brigade the polls.

Teds advantages are
>actually talks policy
>is mostly respectful in his wording until pushed
But that's about it. He is up against huge odds. Don't expect anything but sound bites from Bernard Gutman.

youtube.com/watch?v=HV2GhOkQ1yY

Ted Cruz is Israeli owned, so is Bernie Sanders (A communist Jew himself).

trump did cuck him pretty bad

Ted was being evaluated based on himself. He came across as a disingenuous smarmy weirdo in the presidential debates but that doesn't matter here because he's not trying to get voters. Bernie will get destroyed.

Ted Cruz is a solid debater; horrible campaigner, but solid debater.

Meanwhile Bernie is a spaz who can only soapbox and shriek about "the billyunnaires and millyunnaires."

Trump doesn't follow the rules of a typical debate and that was to his advantage. Trump understood the media game better than actual debating. He knew that it would be a soundbite war and no one is better at creating lasting and destructive soundbites than Donald Trump.

Sanders completely lacks that sort of power.

Additionally the debates were on a host of various issues and not focused on the facts of a single policy. If they were Trump would have had a much more difficult time. More on that the debates were set up in such a way that worked to Trump's advantage, giving him brief moments to bite hard at his opponents, and giving them little time to articulate their thoughts back at him.

In this debate it will be more like a normal debate I'm assuming where more time will be allowed for each of them.

Also Sanders is fucking shit at debating, he lost to Clinton in every debate and all Clinton did was shout campaign slogans for the entire thing. Bernie can't handle anything that isn't about "muh 1%"

These three. Ted relied heavily on appealing to logic, and Trump relied heavily on appealing to emotion. This will be helpful against Sanders but in case you haven't noticed it doesn't matter how smart you are, if there's somebody more interesting than you around people will flock to them naturally.

youtube.com/watch?v=clZihj_bN5A

Memba that Sup Forums?

memba...?

Bernie Sanders in debate:
youtube.com/watch?v=3wXWs_oYgFw

Ted Cruz in debate:
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2n_YjvS7AM

Which one, Sup Forums?

they'll never know what hit 'em

>Additionally the debates were on a host of various issues and not focused on the facts of a single policy. If they were Trump would have had a much more difficult time. More on that the debates were set up in such a way that worked to Trump's advantage, giving him brief moments to bite hard at his opponents, and giving them little time to articulate their thoughts back at him.
This is a good point desu.

>Ted Cruz is a solid debater; horrible campaigner, but solid debater.
>Meanwhile Bernie is a spaz who can only soapbox and shriek about "the billyunnaires and millyunnaires."
The sad thing is that appeals to emotion are all that're going to matter in this debate. CNN is just going to give loaded questions designed to make Cruz look like Hitler and Bernie look like the innocent ghost of Trayvon Martin, Mike Brown and Anne Frank rolled into one. The crowd will be almost entirely Bernouts and DNC staffers too, so Cruz will be getting booed at every turn regardless of his performance.

Hang up the land line phone grandpa, it doesn't work like that anymore

Remember when he had a booger on his mouth then ate it?

Trump doesn't follow the rules. Bernie does.

If there was a one on one dense purely on policy Cruz would destroy Trump. Even during the debates I thought that Cruz won almost every one. The debates simply didn't matter all that much in the end

Who fucking cares. We're invaded and colonized every day. And these two dipshits want to debate gibs? No wonder they lost.

Oh fuck me, Tedposting was hands down the best thing to come out of the campaign

Looks like Ted has this in the bag. Nobody wants to listen to a senile geriatric

>Nobody wants to listen to a senile geriatric
Except for the people who donated to him and kept him neck in neck to Hillary.

Well you said it yourself Trump didnt know what he was doing he just went up there and did a stand up routine. In a conventional debate like the one going down tomorrow Cruz will easily win

Ted is a worm, but he's wormier than Bernie

well i eat my boogers dandruff and my pimple pus if i pop it

sometimes my bellybutton lint too i mean who doesnt

>well i eat my boogers dandruff and my pimple pus if i pop it
>sometimes my bellybutton lint too i mean who doesnt
Day of the rake when?

Cream of the Canadian crop right here

Belly button lint? GROSSSSS

A

FUCKING

LEAF

Cruz, the man has argued before the supreme court.

All Cruz has to do is walk up there and say "Venezuela" and then he can walk away the victor.

>implying you wouldn't

I will lose my shit if Bernie brings that up
> So that is why 'Free healthcare isn't really a feasible thing, at least in the US
>Bernie your rebuttle?
>sigh *mild laughter in the audience* Ted *laughter erupts and is followed by applause that drown out all noise, Bernie tries to quieten them down to make his point*
>Remember *audience whoops, Bernie looks like he has a real zinger and they can't contain their excitement*
>Remember when you ate that booger?
>*deafening applause shakes the camera around as Cruz just stares in confusion*
>The video stops abruptly and we are now in John Oliver's studio
>Well! *John's hideous skin stretches back to reveal a row of civil war gravestone teeth*
>I think we can easily see why Bernie is going to win in 2020 right!? Not only was Ted absolutely just destroyed on health care, but he will probably die of starvation now because he is too embarrassed to eat boogers in public. I just explained the whole joke to you so please laugh!

That sounds like a Big Bang Theory sketch.

Of course I would, it was just an observation.

>skelegates
s-spooky

Bernie will race circles around Ted, the man is extremely intelligent when he isn't shilling Hillary and attacking Trump

Ted Cruz has a ridiculous advantage. He has the ability to remember anything he hears in the same way someone with photographic memory and perfectly remember a page. This is what makes him such a formidable lawyer. He pretty much read the law books out loud to himself and memorized everything.

Bernie's gonna get his shit pushed in hard. He has no idea what he's getting himself into. Ted will simply start reciting the worst parts of the Affordable Care Act perfectly from memory and smash Bernie.

Not to mention he's a lawyer whereas Bernie is just a kook who decided to get a job at 43 and realized the only one he could get with no experience was senator of Vermont.

>He has the ability to remember anything he hears
am I being memed?

I remember hearing about it too. He has the ability to literally repeat anything he hears word for word. It contributes to him sounding "rehearsed."

Sanders has absolute no debating skill. He freaks out when challenged on a point even worse than Hillary. All he knows how to do is keep spouting crap about a 90% tax which would destroy every American business that wasn't rich enough to flee the country.

>Rand Paul rides in on a hoverboard
>accidentally goes too fast and runs into the podium, falling over
>quickly gets up, tries to act like nothing happened
>sweats the entire time while wiping it away with McDonalds napkins
>6 million "uhm's" throughout a 15 minute, incredibly over time-limit reply

No thanks.

All Cruz has to do come off as anti government and ask Bernie if he ever had a real job. Bernie will flip his shit and run away like he always does when that happens.

Beaner from South vs. Commie from North