More Normie-Theft of Sup Forums memes

My man is the one who originated the Trump executive order meme, on January 20th (screenshots attached). He has been silent and happy that it's caught on, until this Faggot on Buzzfeed started claiming fame to it and abusing it for stupid normie shit. Now we need to take this fucker down and expose him as the crackpot thief he is. Can you help, anons?
Screenshots of timestamps attached, and feel free to find the originals in the archives here.

buzzfeed.com/maryanngeorgantopoulos/meet-the-man-behind-the-hilarious-trump-draws-twitter-accoun?utm_term=.hfN7wkGd8V#.iv30j3AnXp

I know 'not your personal army'
....Buuuuut....

MEME THIEVES MAKE ME SO ANGRY
rrrrrRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's bigger than just one person. It's theft by mainstream normie faggots of an awesome user idea. He didn't even want to claim fame to it and still does not want to. He just wants to expose this douche as a fraud.

This is going to be every single fucking day, kindergarten level petty bullshit. We need to maintain the truth but also be tolerating it to an extent (mainly by ignoring it). I think I am going to leave to have more time to develop myself and only check in for a few hours at weekends. Granted, I said I would do so at the election and then at new year's, but I feel like CTR is honestly out of ideas and we're at diminishing returns for hours online.

i made this
i dont care other people use it
i contribute like Sup Forums has given me a lot
but i am pissed some liberal fagit is profiting from my contribution

You need to devise a plan. Even if it's just a simple foundational idea.

These things never work going in guns-a-blazin'

Will Trump make meme thievery punishable by death?

He should.

>i made this
>i dont care other people use it
>i contribute like Sup Forums has given me a lot
>but i am pissed some liberal fagit is profiting from my contribution
Confirmation he did. I am in the next room.

What do you suggest?

>stolen meme from Sup Forums
>by an """""artist from LA""""
>gets an article on buzzfeed

link the op photo in the comment section of the article. simple as that. tag both them and buzzfeed in twitter. Let them know the "artist" is secretly a trump supporting yahtzee from Sup Forums.

steal all you want
we all share
but msm claiming this as their own is shit
this was born here
much like piss for equality or draft our daughters
we shouldnt be robbed

Start making memes like And start spreading them on this guy's Social media.

Get small army of user's to help.

Sup Forums would probably like to help.

We have the same ID because we're on the same internets... double OP Sup Forums love

Whoever is claiming it as their own needs to be painted as alt right nazi from Sup Forums. just share the op pic.

yeah i know. i just want Sup Forums to know they are missing out on getting theirs. we work together
apparently me and my lady are sharing an id (based on ip)
no shitposting sharing glory

i am not claiming it for myself
i am claiming it for Sup Forums

and specifically Sup Forums

4chanFusionTechnique

GOOD Photoshopper's will be needed

Paste his head on some guy wearing a nazi uniform.

Listen you faggot roommates. I'm saying use the same proof that you were going to use to show that it originated from Sup Forums to go one step further and suggest this guy stealing credit is from Sup Forums. Then you insinuate that he's a secret trump loving nazi and make him look like an asshole.

>Get small army of user's to help.
Anons here, will you help? It should be a collaborative effort. No one wants to claim it for themselves.

lel
>roommates
i fuck her
she has big boobies
if you want i can use another ip or a vpn to end the confusion

>i fuck her
Yes. He fucks me. And I am a natural born woman with a vagina. No traps here.
>she has big boobies
Yep, they're Yuge. Not saggy either.

we will start shitposting on the webz. this was a thread for chan to know their work is being appropriated more

Then feed it to the left and watch them do our bidding for us like the army of zombies that they are.

There's your army

>if you want i can use another ip or a vpn to end the confusion
Don't do it, this is fun :) we probably look like we're psychotically talking to ourselves.

Gunna need tits & timestamp to confirm......

i do not want an army
i am not trying to get people to do my work
i have not asked for a single thing
just letting you know people are lurking and stealing as they please

>>reddit

>>>reddit
We don't use that stupid shit, we're human beings.

>i do not want an army
I love you.