The phrase "Gas the kikes, race war now" or variations on it is a fairly popular meme on pol...

The phrase "Gas the kikes, race war now" or variations on it is a fairly popular meme on pol. I don't spend much time here, but could members of this board please clarify what a "race war" is and how it would be conducted?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VYy77IGsBFc
annefrankguide.net/en-US/bronnenbank.asp?oid=20747
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It'll be like the holocaust but actually happen.

/thread

001 post, best post

FPBP

the holocaust required a large amount of infrastructure for trains, camps, gas, bodies, etc, and was not possible to hide even in the 1940s. I don't understand how this could happen in 2017. Do you expect to be able to build extermination camps and facilities for disposing the bodies with the support of the mass media,or without them noticing?I don't get how this would happen. Even without the world being specifically against the holocaust, Hitler still failed to fully exterminate all jews in captured areas. I just don't get how this is a feasible concept.

by saging shit posts

You see, we have all been to the autos board and have used the knowledge there to create vehicles properly outfitted for a long distance race that is in nine parts, gathering pieces of a mummy from museums and fighting for them. Thus, a war that is also a race, or for short, race war.

Not an argument.

We won't need to hide it. Everyone will be calling for kike blood once they figure out what (((they))) have been doing.

Gallium Sulfur
Potassium Iodine Potassium Einsteinium
Radium Cerium
Tungsten Argon
Nobelium Tungsten

So you expect to simply hunt the jews/blacks down in their houses and hack them to pieces, like in Rwanda? Interesting idea, but the Rwandan government that incited it got deposed, partially due to the fact that they concentrated more heavily on the genocide than fighting a war. Would the Sup Forums race war be a suicidal rebellion led by whoever hates jews the most, or more like a riot without any particular leader?

>I don't spend much time here
>Uses the "not an argument" molymeme

Instead of being a lying little faggot, why didn't you just create a thread and ask "what do you unironically mean by "race war now!". Just be direct next time Scholomo.

Government-supported genocide. Just because some dumb niggers couldn't pull it off doesn't mean the U.S. government can't.

Right-Wing Death Squads go door-to-door.

Nazis couldn't pull it off, and they were doing it with a non integrated military against people without the technology we have today.Especially considering that the police departments of many majority black cities are largely or majority black, do you think that it would be feasible to simply order police/national guard/army to go door to door and shoot anyone who is black?

Like vid related:

('whitest kids you know')

youtube.com/watch?v=VYy77IGsBFc

Very easily and without a single bullet shot. You end the welfare state for shitskins, you stop supplying their walmarts.

Within one month, you will find them as if they never left their jungle, dying from various natural causes.

>Nazis couldn't pull it off

Then why do we always hear about muh six million? It didn't even happen the way (((they))) said it did.

>do you think that it would be feasible to simply order police/national guard/army to go door to door and shoot anyone who is black?

RWDS would be made up of volunteers who are sympathetic to the cause. White only, of course.

Cities like Detroit would be firebombed to save time and resources. If we can't bomb them, we'll starve them out by not sending food into the cities. They'd kill each other eventually.

annefrankguide.net/en-US/bronnenbank.asp?oid=20747

Looking at this site which is clearly run by jews, the nazis did not achieve 100% extermination rate. In Germany, they say that only 55% were killed.Also, do you really think that violent racists would make effective instruments of mass murder? They have no military training, so how do you know that they are going to be disciplined enough to consistently carry out orders to kill people, as well as potentially fight off any police/army/national guard that oppose.Firebombing wouldn't be a 100% solution for extermination of blacks either. Didn't work in Dresden or Tokyo.

it's like mario kart

Hypothetically speaking, boot camp only takes two to three months. Much of that is regulations, medical, and other assorted useless shit that's required of recruits. Assuming you had raw personnel, it would only take about a month and a half to get them effectively organized. A full 90 days will produce more effective grunts, but that's assuming you have time. That being said, much of this training could be augmented by people who already have military experience and training, which is a fair amount of people on this site. Of those military people, I would say a significant amount of white people who have served are at least racially aware, if not outright racist. There would.be less of an issue with the military than you are implying, as anyone who would dissent would be immediately stripped of rank and authority.

Furthermore, a more effective form of firebombing would be the inclusion of chemical weapons. Retains more infrastructure, comparatively cheap, and takes longer to dissipate than a simple explosion. Hypothetically speaking.

Do you expect to be able to build extermination camps and facilities for disposing the bodies with the support of the mass media,or without them noticing?I don't get how this would happen.

The mass media will be the bodies, dumbfuck.

the race war would be a roleplay activity for underage or below age of reason edgelord stormfags that infest Sup Forums 23 h/day

Actually, the most effective extermination of a large race that comes to mind for me is the spanish in south and central america against the various native groups there.I believe that the natives there were exterminated by a combination of biological weaponry in the form of diseases carried by the spaniards as well as killing or interbreeding with the few remaining survivors. I think the bioweapon and interbreeding steps especially would work well as long as you could engineer a disease specifically to attack blacks. After that, interbreeding would insure that there would be no more generations of blacks because all blacks were already 1/2 or more white.

Isn't attacking the media in that manner a huge violation of freedom of the press/speech, and therefore hugely anti-american. Or do you intend to just do away with american democracy and replace it with something else during the race war, perhaps give Trump some sort of emergency powers.

lurk moar newfag

We have plenty of abandoned Wal-Marts for that already.

>Gas the kikes, race war now

it's from a wyatt man comic about over the top FBI infiltrators acting like Hollywood Nazis.

>please clarify what a "race war" is and how it would be conducted?

Dylann Roof times a million.

Nice try Mr.FBI