youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
google.com.au/amp/thoughtcatalog.com/emily-goldstein/2015/05/get-rid-of-white-people/amp/
thoughtcatalog.com/emily-goldstein/2015/05/get-rid-of-white-people/
youtu.be/kAGhyFHnuv8
politics.stackexchange.com/questions/15211/why-is-trumps-omission-of-an-explicit-mention-of-jews-from-the-holocaust-memori
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HivxFBB87-Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_Ryne_Goldberg
archive.is/nVmPG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>(((Goldstein)))
Perfect

It's great, really. Then you can go back and point at the quotes about how the great plan was to smash Islam and Christianity together to destroy them and create a uniform brown mongrel mass ruled by the (((pure elites))) and all that sort of thing.

whoever wrote that needs to die a slow painful death

>(((Goldstein)))

POL

>2015
>anymore

>mfw it got deleted
THEY LITERALLY SHUT IT DOWN HOLY SHIT AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

(((GOLDSTEIN)))

Time for another shoah.

Its just a coincidence goys

White people are only 7% of the world population so shouldn't they actually be protected to ensure racial diversity?

Thank you Emily. Now people won't call me crazy when I say things like "Jews are conspiring to destroy the white race", although I rarely say things like that because there's not a lot of good context.

I was waiting for this. The caged globalist finally admits their agenda. You envy white peoples civilization so much you would destroy it.

>Thought Catalog

Really made me think I should pass on reading it.

That kind of talk right there is why Trump won the election.

And there is no "real" world. There is just living and trying to be happy.

If we want to argue the real world, you city folks have no clue what it's like to live like I do.

I've got 50 chickens, 15 hogs, three dairy cows, and 6 acres of land I farm for my own benefit.

Aside from internet(which I can live without), I have officially become 100% self sufficient last month.

I live on a well, my power is drawn from a homemade windmill, I have plenty of iron to make the tools I need, I have a foundry, and soon to have a wife.

You city folk only know life by living off of others, you know nothing of struggle and hardship that isn't self inflicted.

You city folk think you're so high and mighty, so important, like you run the world.

Except you don't. The earth runs herself. You folks in the city keep addressing self inflicted problems, and making them worse. You city folk have an opportunity to make millions of dollars with your big corporations.

I don't care about big corporations, I don't care about getting the most updated things. I only care about the things I can make, and the means of surviving in the most natural and humane way as possible.

Go fuck yourself, yellow belly.

IIRC, this article was submitted by a Sup Forumslack in order to radicalize normies towards the Sup Forums-right.

archive or didn't happen

Used to be angry. Then realised a lot of us kinda deserve it.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tMsPtgt8DSE

that sounds pretty fuckin comfy

Hand over the "wife" and the stolen materials you took to become "self-sufficient" Tyrone.

it's copy paste

>And there is no "real" world. There is just living and trying to be happy.
My dude.
The rest is a bit nuts though, got any pictures of the land/farm? Been thinking of buying some land myself.

This is copypasta

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD
STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIN

This place is full of alt-right/Trump shills.

They got their bullshit narative down though. I bet they've turned a good amount of aspies and confused dudes towards their beliefs. Given them a sense of whatever they needed to feel whole or whatever.

still, #goals

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

World War II was a mistake.

Jews belong in coffins.

The Irony is lost on them. They know very little that when whites go, they will lose perhaps the most valuable asset they could have.

The jews don't want to fight, they want the Goys to do it, but most of the groups of their puppets wouldn't dare fight because they are welfare leeches.

Takes up too much space.

google.com.au/amp/thoughtcatalog.com/emily-goldstein/2015/05/get-rid-of-white-people/amp/
I actually can't tell if this article is satire

Huh. It's real.

thoughtcatalog.com/emily-goldstein/2015/05/get-rid-of-white-people/

That’s exactly right. Diversity IS about getting rid of white people, and that’s a good thing.

I’m extremely glad that the white race is dying, and you should be too. White people do not have a right to exist. Period. That may sound like a bold statement, but it’s entirely true. Any white person with even the faintest knowledge of history should curse themselves every single day for being white.

That kind of talk right there is why Hillary won the election.

And there is no "real" boarders. There is just people living and trying to be happy.

If we want to argue the real threat, you farmtards have no idea how to live like we do.

I've got two cellphones, a calendar for dating multiple women a week and an unreleased WuTang album.

Aside from the internet (I cant live without) I've become co dependent on the government.

I live on a complex. I draw energy from Trumpster tears. I'm soon to marry a gay transsexual chemlizard.

You farm folk only know how to look out for yourselves and not others. When you should be looking out for people on welfare.

You think you're so high and mighty pretending to be independent. Like the world runs because of you.

Except it doesn't. Diversity is our strength. You could try bumpkins keep blaming others for you problems instead of manning up to work in a corporation.

I don't care about farms. I don't care about your independence. I only care about the newest shows and how many Facebook sluts can swallow my Tyrone cock.

Go Fuck yourself, white boy.

“Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for Western civilization as it commits suicide.” — James Burnham

And the alt-right reverse shills are here.

>breeding a 'race' (a loose collection of similar-looking individuals) out of existence over decades and centuries by doing what all sexually reproducing creatures do and reproduce.
>murdering everyone that doesn't look like you
Yup those sure sound equivalent.

I have to agree with them Tbh
It will restore harmony and set things straight, the whites and their degeneracy will be cleansed from these lands
They can fuck off into space and suffocate for all I care

That's just dick waving it has no relation to this thread my dude

>Boarders

(((Goldstein)))

>promote intermarriage to destroy the white race
>minorities get destroyed as a result because there's less of them.

Kek. Good plan shlomo. Preserve your minority heritage and don't interbreed.

I got a huge weakness for Jewish girls too, maybe I'll join the tribe.

>alt-right reverse shills
Hi CTR, or, what is it you soulless mongrels are calling yourselves these days?

(((Goldstein)))
Did you edit this

The real jewpill is that jews really are like this, and they don't understand why everybody hates them.

Mfw
>It's real
>ultamite confirmation

Joe hymen diving diversity is our strength Biden already knew this
youtu.be/kAGhyFHnuv8

Nice Repost OP.

I love this headline format where they interrupt themselves to tell you what to think.

JIDF DETECTED

>Goldstein

politics.stackexchange.com/questions/15211/why-is-trumps-omission-of-an-explicit-mention-of-jews-from-the-holocaust-memori

Refer to the second answer's highest rated comment

oy vey гoй do not be anti semitic remmeber the 666 million

>israel

pics of your sister´s tits or GTFO

What kind of brother has pics of his sisters tits

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition

Hey goys, remember whan Sup Forums was wrong? Me neither

Hey, somebody who actually read up on Praktischer Idealismus. Good job.

oy vey, you forget the 50 trillion jews

>upload sister tits
>goldstein model agency see the picture
>sister becomes new Bar Refaeli
>tons of shekels

And that´s why jews are ruling the world and you straya fags are gonna die from skin cancer.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HivxFBB87-Y

Hey what happened?

Nono, they don't understand it.

That's not diversity. That's racism on a Nazi scale.

Oy gevalt the goyim know! SHUT IT DOWN!

btw guys, goldstein... this is so bait

damm man what the fuck happened? !

You did.

>saudi

REEEEEEEEEEE

Ssshhh goyim, only coincidences

yep sorry to dispoint

hope you guys recover from it because I feel for you its hard

Why don't you remove jew? Why are you cozying up to Israel.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

no need for bloodshed a simple talk can solve everything

Please just kill the joos for us, white people will be too afraid to criticize you for it cos you're mudslimes and therefore dindu nuffin

sorry to let you down but it is haram to kill anyone unless we are in an actual war

Is that why you blew up the world trade center when mossad gave the order?
:^)

>Goldstein

They can't keep getting away with it!

But aren't white people actually a minority on earth?

news flash we had blowing up happening here from them you are not the only one's that suffers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_Ryne_Goldberg

White race is an embarrassment to humanity that must dissappear ASAP

Pretty sure you are at war well enough with unbelievers and those who commit capital crimes.

Start prepping for the day of the rope lads

That fucking (((name)))

Yes.

I said wanted to say believe it or not its up to you anyway hope that diversity thing works out

GOYIM,
THEY HAVE REMOVED THE ARTICLE
WE WEREN'T READY YET

it was fake news

Weak man, 2/10

Why would you even go to the politics or skeptics subforum of that place. It's as bad as Reddit when it comes to hyper liberal mods shutting down anything that doesn't fit the narrative.

Go there for programming/networking help. Fuck the social justice warriors on the other boards.

archive.is/nVmPG

Just cold figures, bro. WE are the fucking world and the only reason goldstein and jamal can right now use a computer to write some shit in a christian ( and white) language. Deep down I understand subhumans rage over white people. WE are the Tom brady of human history. They are the replaceable defensive player. Just a cog in the glorious white civilization. Poor bastards.

>I am a white person myself
FUCKING KIKES MAN....

>It got deleted
Yeah I'm gonna need proofs. This is too Sup Forums meme accurate to be true.

The spaniard is right....
But the jew basically doesn't care and the Negro hasn't the slightest clue

It's real user

I 'member srebrenica. Let the american sjws come.

I think all leftist jews want this. But only a few say it. Just like everyone on pol wants the day of the rope but doesn't say it in real life

>I am white

Not according to your holy books kike