Sojo.net/articles/christ-not-america-first

sojo.net/articles/christ-not-america-first

How can you be patriotic and call yourself a christian at the same time? Nobody can serve two masters.

Your in the same house why don't you come down here and fucking stop me? I just heard you swear from down stairs, you don't want these people to have a chance? You been on here for years as well, come up the fucking steps and stop me.

>Don't waste that kindling on the quran, save it for its followers - Jesus

Why do people who don't follow Jesus feel qualified to speculate what he would do?

i don't think jesus would accept the ideology of conquest

what makes this person think Jesus would be against burning the koran? that's ridiculous.

Jesus was tolerant and forgiving of sinners, but he would obviosly be fine with burning the written teachings of false prophets.

my body belongs to my country
my heart belongs to Jesus

praise the Lord and pass the ammunition

God cast down the tower of Babble and confused the languages for a reason.

Globalism is Satanic and against God.

These people are theives, they aren't fleeing from persecution, they want materialistic trash.

They have no right to any of that, neither in the US Constitution or in Christian doctrine.

In fact it is a sin for them to shit on their homeland by neglecting it and to shit on my homeland by burdening it and refusing to assimilate.

Christianity is imperialistic by nature.
We're literally gifting the world with our culture and making the faggots see the light. Deus Vult.

Babel, not babble

yes jesus was a total pushover, we all remember when he said "let murderous shitskins into your country en masse and if you don't you're a racist"

>implying the state is a Christian's master.
You follow the state's law when it is lawful under God's law. when it's not, you don't. but as Christ taught his followers, you play it smart. not throw a frag grenade into the Senate floor.

This is why every Christian majority state since the Crucifixion has either tried to conflate the state's law with God's, or cuck the Christians into believing so regardless.

I'm Christian and if you can't follow your own bible just because a nonbeliever points out your hypocrisy then you're a fag and you're going to hell

You stone gays? Because it's the bible. Follow it all or don't, I don't care, but don't lecture that don't follow the few parts you like.

Read your bible again... you know not what you do.

Render into Caesar that which is Caesar's.

can someone photoshop the comic into jesus spitting alcohol onto a lit match.

Deuteronomy 13:6 - 13:10
6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

Chronicles 15:13
"But that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman."

Jesus would tell us to kill the infidels

>Deuteronomy
>Chronicles

IIRC the old testament is only there for framing context onto the new testament. Since Christ said to forsake all old covenants.

Of course, i could be remembering wrong and i may just be a faggot.

You don't know anything about the bible. The old testament laws you are referring to are no longer practiced by Christians because Christ's sacrifice ushered in the new covenant between God and man. If you're gonna criticize something you should at least have a basic understanding of it. You're no better than an overzealous political noob leftist

>> was tolerant of (((sinners)))

That's where you're wrong friendo

Why is Jesus blowing out Mark Twains match?

Ugghh.

You can't attribute old testament scripture to Jesus....

Then by your logic you can't take what Mathew, Mark, Luke, John, and certainly not what Paul wrote down as what Jesus said, because He didn't technically write it down Himself.

Who is the angel of the Lord?

Came here to post this

The Knights of Columbus is the world's largest Catholic fraternal service organization. Founded by Father Michael J. McGivney in New Haven, Connecticut, in 1882, it was named in honor of the mariner Christopher Columbus. Originally serving as a mutual benefit society to low-income immigrant Catholics, it developed into a fraternal benefit society dedicated to providing charitable services, promoting Catholic education and Catholic public policy positions, and actively defending Catholicism in various nations.[1][2][3]

The Order is dedicated to the principles of Charity, Unity, Fraternity, and Patriotism

Probably espouse some meaningless anecdotes and get crucified as all enemies of the Empire should be.

nigger he literally said that he didn't come to change the old testament but to clarify it

He didn't change the OT, he fulfilled it. That doesn't change their place in history, but it also means those rules no longer apply

Relax manlet before i cuntpunch you to the moon.

When I see how stupid whites get for the most famous jewish rabbi and his message of fuzzy good feelings, Im not sure I should even try to help them. Maybe they really do deserve to leave the Earth, unfit as they are.

As bad as mudslimes are, at least they don't worship a Jew...

Except they do.

Islam is to Christianity as Christianity is to Judaism.

All the big jewish figures are prophets in Islam. including Christ. It's just some tribal warlord in the 600s said it was his turn too.

You faggots literally don't know the difference between ceremonial and moral law.
And you only just rejoined your thread
Welcome back

>What would Jesus do about something that didn't exist during Jesus lifetime
>Let me tell you about what Jesus would do because I'm the voice of Jesus and I know everything

Anyone who use Jesus in an argument is a bad Christian

“But God turned away and delivered them up to serve the host of heaven; as it is written in the book of the prophets, ‘IT WAS NOT TO ME THAT YOU OFFERED VICTIMS AND SACRIFICESFORTY YEARS IN THE WILDERNESS, WAS IT, O HOUSE OF ISRAEL?‘YOU ALSO TOOK ALONG THE TABERNACLE OF MOLOCH AND THE STAR OF THE GOD ROMPHA, THE IMAGES WHICH YOU MADE TO WORSHIP. I ALSO WILL REMOVE YOU BEYOND BABYLON.’