NEVER MEME PRESIDENT - cannot kill edition

How do you fuck up this bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-not-in-situation-room-yemen-raid-30-civilians-killed-us-navy-seal-dead-first-military-a7561596.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well you could fuck up worse by electing Hillary Clinton

sounds like the scope on his gun was crooked.

Sad.

i hate trump now

before the week is over the civilian death count in that raid will pass 60

kek he's an absolute disaster

Which timeline are you from? How was it there?

wtf I hate trump now

>Trump missed
man. how can he ever recover? reminds me of when Obama personally killed Osama Bin Laden.

My wife's Haitian son Ja'Queezus was sold into a pedo ring

how many copies does the independent sell? it must be on life support like most newspapers right? how long before Trump shitposts on their lack of sales causing them to close?

Hurrr durrrrrr hurrrrrr the actual politician would have been worse than the "billionaire" crazy asshole hurrrrr durrrrr

>blaming Trump as if he was the one who shot all the civilians and the SEAL
Oh yeah and Obama was the one who fired the fatal shot into Osama's head.

i dont think trump actually went on that mission

Fucking Hell, why is he a pilot if he sucks at aming TBHfamalamSMH

I doubt he was the guy actually aiming the drone.

OY vey are you denying the 90 dead? Think about the 150 Yemeni infants! You should go to jail for suggesting less that 500 people died when nazi trump attacked innocent Yemeni LGBT hospitals!

*aiming lol

ITT
>people acting like Obama didn't do this on a scale 10,000 times larger.

>believeing they actually killed osama on that mission
>being this bluepilled

Your in the same house why don't you come down here and fucking stop me? I just heard you swear from down stairs, you don't want these people to have a chance? You been on here for years as well, come up the fucking steps and stop me.

umm yeah she was, faggot

I know, right? Elite military operators are so clueless. P'shaw. Two thumbs down with a thnap.

Kek

Same

>Al Qaeda is fake news.
for real, why trust?

Oh so NOW the media is reporting drone strikes?

70 and 1 K/D is godly dude

If Osama got away in that raid he'd never hear the end of it.

trump is instilling late-term abortions on shitskins

when you hate Trump that much, you'll fall for anything.

kek the president doesn't do shit but say "do it". The entire thing is planned and orchestrated by actual military suits.

Hurrrrr durrrrrrrr hurrrrrrrr lookit these thingies while I delude myself hurrrrr durrrrr hurrrrrr

Man..
Trump planned and executed that raid so poorly.
And he shouldn't be galavanting around the middle east killing terrorists anyway, that is what the military is for..

Well, in a true democracy, leaders take responsibility, for everything that was at fault with their desicions. Whoops.

Rough. This one sucks though; instead of revealing that it was all a gigantic sham and becoming the ultimate liberal champion, Trump actually was mentally unstable like he seemed during the campaign and is quickly going senile.

His real fuck up is siding with Saudi Arabia against Iran in Yemen. Aside from Russia, Trump is pretty blue-pilled on foreign policy. I'm not sure if its Mattis or what, but he is getting some bad advice.

>USA
>democracy
boi if you don't get

could you not...?

obama passed on this mission because he thought it wasn't well-planned

Trump launches it and wasn't even in situation room, see: independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-not-in-situation-room-yemen-raid-30-civilians-killed-us-navy-seal-dead-first-military-a7561596.html

Hmm i wonder if they engaged a body double.

Mattis is overrated af and Flynn putting Iran "on notice"? He's letting these idiots run wild.

can we say this for 8 years?

Who to have a chance? The corporations? The racists? The insane evangelicals? Because I know you don't mean the common man.

duh

Hurrrr durr if I talks like this hell kno he's not as smarts as me

>every terrorist is a civilian now

no way, Trump took the shot himself? what a badass!!

It was planned last year during Obama's term, but they could not carry it out until the next moonless night, which occurred after Trump was sworn in. Trump walked into a plan that was already set in place by people who are supposed to know more about military affairs than he does.

Reminds me of when Hillary literally killed 4 soldiers in Benghazi
Oh wait

That kind of talk right there is why Trump won the election.

And there is no "real" world. There is just living and trying to be happy.

If we want to argue the real world, you city folks have no clue what it's like to live like I do.

I've got 50 chickens, 15 hogs, three dairy cows, and 6 acres of land I farm for my own benefit.

Aside from internet(which I can live without), I have officially become 100% self sufficient last month.

I live on a well, my power is drawn from a homemade windmill, I have plenty of iron to make the tools I need, I have a foundry, and soon to have a wife.

You city folk only know life by living off of others, you know nothing of struggle and hardship that isn't self inflicted.

You city folk think you're so high and mighty, so important, like you run the world.

Except you don't. The earth runs herself. You folks in the city keep addressing self inflicted problems, and making them worse. You city folk have an opportunity to make millions of dollars with your big corporations.

I don't care about big corporations, I don't care about getting the most updated things. I only care about the things I can make, and the means of surviving in the most natural and humane way as possible.

Go fuck yourself, yellow belly.

This. Bin Laden never lived to see 2003.

never forget the 30 million!

>you don't have to be lonely

>at farmers only dot com

she didn't literally kill them, she just ignored their hundreds of requests for help for 7 seven hours.

fake news

at least hillary didnt fuck up.

30 less future threats removed

Thats all true, but ask yourself why is Trump pursuing the same foreign policy as Obama?

Why is Trump taking Saudi Arabia's side in Yemen? Who is fucking advising him?

There is a lot I like about Trump, but Rand Paul would have been better at foreign policy.

This. If anyone needs too be replaced, it's the seals that fucked it up so bad.

das rite she did it on purpose.

cmon man, you can make more at mcdonalds than CTR...

What are you gonna do!

Military said it was a successful operation where they recovered the intel.
>IT WAS A FAILURE
Explain yourself

you're non-ironically saying that being "talked into" something is a valid excuse for the head of the military?

Presidents don't determine strategy, tactics or even mission planning...they just approve them. He didn't miss shit, the military personnel who planned and conducted the mission based off of intel they likely received from the CIA did.

this. continuing Obama's bullshit.

Alternative targets
Already stale pasta

>less removed
american education

Can you explain why Clinton is culpable for these people's deaths?

You sound as intelligent as this genius.

seals keep fucking up, but we keep using them.

Great, now he has more reasons to just nuke them

Lesson learned. stop trusting the CIAnus for "intelligence."

Don't be a quitter try again.

You'll get it eventually

>we'd never hear about it

is what you mean, right?

No, I can't. If you don't even the know the basics, I'm wasting my time.

Professional politicians make for terrible national leaders tho

How do you just go in other countries and kill people?
Could you imagine just chillin at home shitposting when you hear some clacking outside, take a look and just be like looks like the chinese are wasting the neighbors.
>hear fire trucks
>morning news: Russians bombed apartment complex...
That shit would be crazy.
That would make you crazy.
>We're gonna bomb you and you can't come in here either.
>Democrats say that's how you make a terrorist
Yeah, it is but you have to stop bombing them and killing them and overthrowing their governments and on and on...

Why is a white man named Tyrone is what im wondering

t. Stannis

Wed never hear the beginning of it either thanks to kike shill media

love dat flag

Tyrone is an irish name.

oh lawdy you got me

This is absolutely terrible. Why are they letting Trump do the aiming. Shouldn't someone in the military be more qualified to do this?

Yeah so? It's called collateral damage, stuff like that happens when you're a superpower.

Wanna look at the statistics of bush and obamas mistaken targets killing civilians. But that wouldnt fit your agenda so it must be (((FAKE NEWS)))

30 hajjis died, I'd say it was a great success. Cherry on top would have been the killing of the leader, but a win is a win

Does it really matter where he is? Should he wear his lucky tie? If he was at Disneyland, during the last successful mission, should he spend every mission at Disneyland?
He's not actually doing shit, but waiting to hear how the mission went. Why should it be in one room? That's the reason why gov't is so slow, let's just sit in this room... waiting until someone else does some work. Btw, you know trump has zero combat experience? How was he suppressed to help?
It's why the government has worked so slow for years. Needless people taking up space on projects that would go faster without them.

>terrorists are made because of bombings

they are bombed because they are terrorists

No doubt in my mind these terrorists make it incredibly hard for seals to not shoot at civilians

They probably force them at gun point to run out screaming

pure psychological warfare, the funny this is that the media plays right into their hand.

Demonizing Trump and making the army look incompetent; demoralizing the american people and making america a laughing stock in the eyes of the world

Militaryfag here.

I would bet a very large amount of money what went wrong is their Osprey took a hit which fucked the entire operation because those are a goddamn death trap.

Neither bush nor obama can be president...

wtf are you talking about?

They know what they're doing.
It's the CIA that doesn't know shit

test post

Reminder Obama literally blew up a hospital by mistake and nobody said shit.

by definition Ignoring multiple calls for help from the embassy, which while it was under attack managed to get out near hundreds of messages to her stating that they were outright going to die if nothing was done, and she cannot even claim that she was sleeping or unaware of the messages.

this is comparable to Death by Neglect as a simple phone call could have prevented the multiple deaths.

>No doubt in my mind these terrorists make it incredibly hard for seals to not shoot at civilians
The AMERICAN CITIZEN LITTLE GIRL was a fucking terrorists daughter on compound with her father who was one of the targets

Typical media bullshit spin.

The scuttlebutt is that the raid was compromised. Somebody told the Houthi's they were coming.