What do Sup Forums think of people coming here to troll you guys ?

What do Sup Forums think of people coming here to troll you guys ?

Pissing in an ocean of piss.

1 post.

We just really make them think. We're the best trolls on the internet, rarely does a JIDF bait thread not redpill a few dozen on the JQ.

What if we are all doing the same thing?

Hello, been trolling Sup Forums for years. I tell my friends to troll Sup Forums and they are scared and act like FBI will come take them away if they post on this forum. We are already living in the dystopia, I guess.

PS: fuck drumpf and fuck white people :^)

Cumming in a jar already filled with cum.

Gaze not into the abyss. For if you do the abyss will gaze back into you

love you already my friend.

Shitting in a designated shitting street

>Sup Forums
>think
>implying said faculty exists in Sup Forumslution particulates

Farting in a room already full of farts

we're constantly trolling each other
it's like valhalla

A fool's endeavor. We are the most powerful group on the internet, none can compete with us or even hope to oppose us.

we president now

if they weren't trolling us we'd be trolling ourselves

more piss for the piss ocean

while they are here they will absorb little redpills like when you use a public restroom and smell someone else's shit, you're actually inhaling and ingesting their shit molecules

i think its great that the MSM sits on Sup Forums all day for story ideas. nonjews in the MSM know deep down what we say about the jew-run media is true, they know the tribal nepotism first-hand, they have lost promotions and taken pay cuts simply because they aren't jewish.

lol Sup Forums is literally everywhere here in 4chinz
Sup Forums gets triggered a lot and there are a lot of crossposters from Sup Forums

Kek has spoken, Threads done lads move along

>trolling
Oh boy, you 'trolls' sure showed Sup Forums.

>Trudeau is a white supremacist

Just when you thought people couldn't be more fucking retarded

A good number of trolls will eventually become one of us.

Well I'm still here, so I guess I enjoy the abuse. The real question is why us right-wingers are in love with this constant shitfest of a website while lefties have to flee to their censored hugboxes?

I will literally fuck your mouth if you don't stop rustling my jimmies.

I will fuck your jaw right off.

How do you urinate on an ocean of piss?

Obvously because we are mature and accept the horrorshow that the world is, and they are adults who need safe spaces.

Who here isn't trolling (no one)

We troll ourselves 24/7 do you think that you can fuck with us better than we can fuck with ourselves?

Because you can't

Shitting in an already clogged shithole.

I'm honored, personally. Gives me a forum to speak to new kinds of people.

Totally fine.

Many end up redpilled and on our side when the dust settles. For every 5 leftistfags that come here to troll, 1-2 become one of us and our numbers grow.

They just don't realize that trolling le master trolls is always a losing game and only increases our resolve to grow our numbers.

I alternate between every thread I post in, whether I'll be serious, or fuck with people. Lucky you.

Annoying because they do it wrong.

Trolls just derail great conversation topics. Dislike them for that. No other effect what so ever.

>Pissing in an ocean of piss.

>trudeau doesnt want to offend blm by saying theyre wrong
>becomes white supremacist

People don't troll us, they post some shitty meme with "Sup Forums BTFO" or "How will Sup Forums ever recover"
and close out of the website.
Whatever "point" the meme had is destroyed within the first 3 posts, people meme about how retarded liberals are, then the thread dies.
I don't know what the goal of posting a shitty facebook meme here is. It's not like people are going to like and share to stroke your ego, they're gonna shit on you.

whos trolling who?

Underrated

I can't tell the difference between the trolls and our usual shitposters, so I haven't noticed a difference.